Does anyone else has a fear weight - Page 6 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Does anyone else has a fear weight

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 skinnyDior

skinnyDior

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationHeaven on Earth

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:47 PM

140. i felt awful when i let myself get there. my body's set point is 10 pounds less than that, and i was trying to eat intuitively, but was shocked when i finally checked a scale. now the concept of intuitive eating is horrifying to me. 

i think if i got up to 150 i would actually try to off myself. 

• SimsAna likes this

original.gif

π•™π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯: 𝟝'𝟠"

𝕀𝕨: πŸ™πŸœπŸ˜ 𝕝𝕓𝕀
𝕝𝕨: πŸ™πŸ™πŸš 𝕝𝕓𝕀
𝕔𝕨: πŸ™πŸšπŸ‘ π•π•“𝕀 / π•“π•žπ•š: πŸ™πŸ‘.𝟞

π•˜π•¨πŸ™: πŸ™πŸšπŸ˜ 𝕝𝕓𝕀
π•˜π•¨πŸš: πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜ 𝕝𝕓𝕀
π•¦π•˜π•¨: πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜ 𝕝𝕓𝕀

#102 SimsAna

SimsAna

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:47 PM

98 lbs is my fear

#103 lilstroopy

lilstroopy

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:50 PM

literally the weight i am at now. ~130 lbs (im 5'6" for reference). i dont have access to a scale so im estimating but im definitely at my HW.

#104 ~ambivalence~

~ambivalence~

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts
  • LocationIn the Alpha Quadrant

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:23 PM

I would feel terrible to gain a single pound back. I try to not care, but even benign upwards weight fluctuations can be emotionally devastating to me.

If I had to choose any weight as my β€œfear weight”, it would be 114 pounds, because that was my original goal weight and I’d hate to go over it again.

That being said, I’d also be quite upset to go back over 97 pounds (cutoff for underweight), or back into the triple digits.

Height: 5’1”     Highest Weight: 170.4     Highest BMI: 32.2     Current Weight: 90.8 (10-14-21)     Current BMI17.2

I don’t know what my goals are. I just know that I need to quit bingeing and purging, and extreme restriction. I need to find something else to make my life fulfilling.

The last time I purged: October 13, 2021 (longest success: 48 successful days without)

M y   A c c o u n t a b i l i t y : https://www.myproana...-with-pictures/

#105 Soram._867

Soram._867

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:31 PM

i have like habit where some HAS be at a 0,5,or 10s. for example if the microwave is at .03 i have to put it to 0 or if the tv is that 23 vol i have to put it at 20 or 25.

it's the opposite for weight tho... numbers that have that scare me weight wise. if i weight 100 I'm scared to get at 105 and so on but if I'm like 104 it's really not a problem

#106 Ghostkittymeowmeow

Ghostkittymeowmeow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:25 PM

108-110 

is this working : D <3

hw :130

cw :107

cw :103

Ugw : <99

#107 Choco_Bitch_612

Choco_Bitch_612

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9778 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:42 PM

200 lbs, never again.

i actually would love to be 80 lbs or lower but i'm tall so it's never happening lol

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif                                                                                                        

H: 5'7.5 LW: 150 (2014) SW: 158 (2014)  HW: 216 (Dec. 2019..that's embarrassing) CW: x

tenor.gif

Gw 1: 190 lbs (86 kg) BMI - 29.3

Gw 2: 180 lbs (82 kg) BMI - 27.8

Gw 3: 170 lbs (77 kg) BMI - 26.2

Gw 4: 160 lbs (73 kg) BMI - 24.7

Gw 5: 150 lbs (68 kg) BMI - 23.1

Gw 6: 140 lbs (64 kg) BMI - 21.6

Gw 7: 130 lbs (59 kg) BMI - 20.1

Gw 8: 120 lbs (54 kg) BMI - 18.5

β™₯ UGW: 114 lbs(51 kg) BMI - 17.6 β™₯

MAINTAIN BETWEEN 107-114

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif 

3C55B25B-83ED-40AC-BBAE-181F87468304.jpe

Effy & Pandora 

Spoiler

Anime stuff

Spoiler

Korra stuff

Spoiler

Weight loss stuff

Spoiler

#108 Hanna94

Hanna94

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1043 posts
  • LocationNorthern Europe

Posted 15 October 2021 - 03:12 AM

>50kg or <45kg

I feel best at 46.5-47kg even though I want to go lower, but then I feel extremely weak and it gets much harder to maintain/eat enough. The lower I got, the less I was mentally capable to eat even though I didn’t want to lose more.
50kg seems huge to me just because of the number. I know that it’s not but mentally I’m spiralling if I go over it (even if it’s only water weight/food weight)

#109 Ritman0304

Ritman0304

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 04:00 AM

For me 42 kgs is fat as that was the weight at which my mom said I should watch out about what I eat. But back then I was also a lot shorter 

#110 gogoboots

gogoboots

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 04:14 AM

for me, it’s anything over 120 (i’m kind of short so that’s a lot on me) and i try to avoid going to the 90s because that’s when people start to notice something is wrong

#111 _Juniper_

_Juniper_

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 06:49 AM

Great now I feel shit about my post recovery weight after reading this, like genuinely the worst. Knowing I’m now at a point of being people’s worst fears of >50kg
Like I actually feel terrible
Sometimes this website is the most comforting thing but today it’s really not

I'm back again baybeee

This time idek why life is good im just :wub: mentally ill :wub:

#112 skinnyerenyeager

skinnyerenyeager

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 07:29 AM

anything over what weight i am now :) nah but actually 105... dk why but i cannot go back to that time. i hated my life when i was at 105 so i'm not doing that again

121 , 120 , 119 , 118, 117, 116, 115, 114, 113, 112, 111, 110, 109, 108, 107, 106, 105, 104

103, 102, 101, 100, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90, 89, 88, 87, 86, 85, 84, 83, 82, 81, 80

height: 5'5 

ready to be skinny !!

https://i.gifer.com/GDA.gif

#113 something_of_an_aimless

something_of_an_aimless

MPA’s Granola Wizard

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2004 posts
  • LocationThe End of My Rope

Posted 15 October 2021 - 08:21 AM

Great now I feel shit about my post recovery weight after reading this, like genuinely the worst. Knowing I’m now at a point of being people’s worst fears of >50kg
Like I actually feel terrible
Sometimes this website is the most comforting thing but today it’s really not

SAME HERE! like I understand where people are coming from, but seeing someone say they would rather die than be a weight that's way less than my current weight hurt in a way I couldn't even predict. Then again I know most of the people here would probably off themselves if they were my weight anyway. 

• _Juniper_ likes this

~American | Hufflepuff | INFP | 9w1 | They/Them | Pisces~

~Be Concerned~

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Stats/Diagnoses/Weight-Loss:

Spoiler

"Taking your own life. Interesting expression. Taking it from who? Once it's over, it's not you who'll miss it."

~Sherlock, BBC Sherlock Holmes

"A year from now you will wish you had started today." ~Karen Lamb

"I begin to assemble what weapons I can find, 'cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind."

~Migraine, twenty one pilots

"I was once told that the love I felt beating inside my chest was nothing more than my mind playing an unfair trick on my heart.

And like a pair of dice dancing along the uneven pavement, their fate, much like yours or mine, had already been decided." ~Find Me, Forest Blakk

"Of course I'll be here again, see you tomorrow, but it's the end of today,
End of my ways as a walking denial
My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case." ~Addict With a Pen, twenty one pilots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users