JD Owlette has a very punchable face. - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

JD Owlette has a very punchable face.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 ForeverDieting

ForeverDieting

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4927 posts
  • LocationA gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:17 PM

Side note: I wonder if the ATDT parents stalk MPA like we stalk ATDT

They do
We've been featured in the past XD
  • rendingplumage likes this

(Old) Accountability
Shortcut to my rants

My location

Binge free since 09/25/2021
Purge free since 09/25/2021

I'll be more active on EDC

#22 ForeverDieting

ForeverDieting

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4927 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:21 PM

"TeamWhateverItTakesIsWhateverItTakes"

I've been subjected to similar stances in the past. It fucking destroyed me.
It furthered and perpetuated my eating disorder and broke me as a person

It's absolutely abhorrent and inhumane
Fuck that person
  • rendingplumage and skinnysakura like this

(Old) Accountability
Shortcut to my rants

My location

#23 hunthebun

hunthebun

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1689 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:27 PM

What a psycho.

love how I knew exactly who this was

• skinnysakura likes this

an immortal anorexic with a god complex 

175cm (5'9"),

all leg 

hw = 56kg (BMI 18.9, I was shorter)

lw = 31kg (BMI 10.1)

cw= 32.3kg (BMI 10.6)

​currently in hospital, spending my life online for the hours when they turn the wifi on.  

#24 littlelightweight

littlelightweight

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4663 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:43 PM

Lol! Not that Owlette...its a crazy ED therapist who force-feeds kids and has a feeder fetish..

She’s not a therapist, and gives unqualified advice about EDS

#25 littlelightweight

littlelightweight

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4663 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:47 PM

page isn't showing up for me, maybe she is lurking. or just my phone

it won’t show me either

#26 littlelightweight

littlelightweight

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4663 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:49 PM

i tried to read some atdt but either i'm stupid or the websiite is a mess (somehow the 3rd post i saw was from october?)

I can’t seem to navigate that site either

#27 sleepyfaefae

sleepyfaefae

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationLocked in my own insanity

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:58 PM

page isn't showing up for me, maybe she is lurking. or just my phone

it won’t show me either

Idk what happened to the link but basically in most of her recipes, she's lying to her kid about what she put in the food which is messed up. And also apparently she thinks she can heal eds now just bc her kid 'trusted everything she told her' (even when lying about ingredients (smh)

height: 5'4/163cm

hw: 160

lw: 1o3

cw: 104

gw: 100

ugw: 95

db5071d190172bd5ceaa50f810fe425a.gif

#28 sleepyfaefae

sleepyfaefae

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationLocked in my own insanity

Posted 14 October 2021 - 09:00 PM

JD Ouellette Peer Coaching/JDOuellette.com

Kelly is a mom with multiple sports-playing kids so calorie needs all around are high and having to deal with anorexia as well means being well-organized and making efficient use of her time. In a flash of brilliance, she purchased an industrial waffle maker (large waffle makers are available at a variety of price points) and turned her kitchen into an assembly line. Waffles make a great snack and pack a higher fat/calorie punch than bread, and can be topped with nut butters, Nutella, cream cheese; so many options to counter hypermetabolism.

For 8 Waffles
3 eggs
1 3⁄4 cups/414ml heavy whipping or double cream or half and half* 1⁄2 cup/120 ml butter or oil plus a wee splash extra
1 tsp/5ml vanilla
2 cups/256g flour
1⁄4 cup/60ml sugar

Set the setting to just under medium brown to freeze and easily toast.

*Pro tip: compare calories on these type of items as those small differences add up! I did this nutritional analysis (below)
with Trader Joe’s brand.

Serve with Liberal Doses of Loving, Validating, Insistent Meal Coaching While Wearing Your Full Metal Apron

*Some clinicians disagree with hiding calories on the basis of it destroying trust with your child. My stance is that early in refeeding, you are not dealing with your child, but with their mental illness, and what is said/done at this point in time is about getting their brain nourished to a point where you can have logical conversations with your child again. As a person who hid calories early on (with a 17-year old), we saw no negative repercussions and our daughter’s trust is that we did, and always will, take care of her health needs if she is not able to. If being untruthful is too hard for you, some parents wisely choose to not answer direct questions and simply say, “This has what you need in it” or “Yes, it’s on your meal plan” (since the point of a meal plan is to restore body and brain and high fat/calorie foods are important in doing that). I am #TeamWhateverItTakesIsWhateverItTakes

Tried and True Recipes for Refeeding and Beyond from Full Metal Apron Warrior Parents

(the * is the ‘blue text’ the OP is referring to... all the recipes on her site are similar and there’s one particularly nauseating post about ‘compassionate deception’ which details further ways that parents can sneak more calories into their kids food... freakin awful)

Yea this what I was talking about thanks sm

height: 5'4/163cm

hw: 160

lw: 1o3

cw: 104

gw: 100

ugw: 95

db5071d190172bd5ceaa50f810fe425a.gif

#29 gloum

gloum

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerz

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:02 PM

she says herself that trained professionals think lying about calories destroys your child's trust, and yet she's still pushing other parents to do it

yeah it's great that that worked for your kid, but for most people with EDs, that is only gonna make things worse

I hate how any moron with no qualifications can just make a website and spread damaging advice to other people

• littlelightweight and rendingplumage like this

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

cw 149.4

bmi 24.9
gw1 185
gw2 149
gw3 119
gw4 110
gw5 96

ugw 90

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

tumblr_n3g8ak23KV1som4u1o2_640.png

#30 TraumatisedUnicorn

TraumatisedUnicorn

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationMy bed

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:04 PM

I was lurking on ATDT today and was disgusted by the comments on this post (it's an old one but I'm so disgusted I just had to share.)
https://www.aroundth...888000?trail=25

There's the usual encouraging of sneaking extra calories and sugar and fats into food etc, saying a teenager should be able to eat a chocolate brownie every single day if she likes them, that children and teenagers should never lose weight (what about obese kids with health risks?)

But the real icing on the cake was this: "17 is no way a healthy BMI and she must grow at her age and develop a femal body and if she does not have enough nutrition and especially fats her body cannot do that. The time frame is small. I now have a nearly 19 year old that is sad that she has only A size with bras."

Why on earth are you so concerned with the size of your daughters breasts? Why are you so concerned with the development of someone else's daughters breasts? That's honestly so creepy and disgusting and I feel sick. How are you more worried about developing big boobs than you are about the ACTUAL health complications of anorexia? I'm disgusted.
  • littlelightweight, Jaeger, gloum and 2 others like this
♡ She/her ♡

#31 TraumatisedUnicorn

TraumatisedUnicorn

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationMy bed

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:08 PM

she says herself that trained professionals think lying about calories destroys your child's trust, and yet she's still pushing other parents to do it

yeah it's great that that worked for your kid, but for most people with EDs, that is only gonna make things worse

I hate how any moron with no qualifications can just make a website and spread damaging advice to other people

THIS. I hate this. Honestly in my experience a lot of ED professionals can actually do more harm than good (like making you keep food diaries etc makes it harder to have a normal relationship with food in my experience) so if even the professionals are saying it's harmful and destroys your child's trust in you, then don't do it for goodness sake! I feel so sorry for her daughter, I expect her to relapse and she won't trust her mum or want any support from her when she does...
♡ She/her ♡

#32 rendingplumage

rendingplumage

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 11:03 PM

Ooooo yessss we're bringing back the FBT bashing *prepares fingers*

Y'all should check out the old thread it was great

#33 rendingplumage

rendingplumage

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 11:05 PM

*Some clinicians disagree with hiding calories on the basis of it destroying trust with your child. My stance is that early in refeeding, you are not dealing with your child, but with their mental illness, and what is said/done at this point in time is about getting their brain nourished to a point where you can have logical conversations with your child again. 

They don't even try to cover up the fact that its blatant gaslighting and an excuse to not listen to anything your kid says 

'That's just the ED voice talking' AHHHHHH

• littlelightweight likes this

#34 Oh Happy Day

Oh Happy Day

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1295 posts
  • Locationsitting in the middle, waiting

Posted 14 October 2021 - 11:24 PM

All I could see was “omelette”, so I clicked. Turns out I’m just food obsessed with bad eyesight
  • littlelightweight, StarvingLlama*-* and skinnysakura like this
GW: nothing

#35 rendingplumage

rendingplumage

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 11:34 PM

I was lurking on ATDT today and was disgusted by the comments on this post (it's an old one but I'm so disgusted I just had to share.)

There's the usual encouraging of sneaking extra calories and sugar and fats into food etc, saying a teenager should be able to eat a chocolate brownie every single day if she likes them, that children and teenagers should never lose weight (what about obese kids with health risks?)

But the real icing on the cake was this: "17 is no way a healthy BMI and she must grow at her age and develop a femal body and if she does not have enough nutrition and especially fats her body cannot do that. The time frame is small. I now have a nearly 19 year old that is sad that she has only A size with bras."

Why on earth are you so concerned with the size of your daughters breasts? Why are you so concerned with the development of someone else's daughters breasts? That's honestly so creepy and disgusting and I feel sick. How are you more worried about developing big boobs than you are about the ACTUAL health complications of anorexia? I'm disgusted.

I've definitely noticed that they seem to be obsessed with the appearance of their kid's changing bodies, its so disgusting.

• littlelightweight, TraumatisedUnicorn and skinnysakura like this

#36 TraumatisedUnicorn

TraumatisedUnicorn

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationMy bed

Posted 15 October 2021 - 12:51 AM

I've definitely noticed that they seem to be obsessed with the appearance of their kid's changing bodies, its so disgusting.

Definitely. As someone who went through CSA from a parent it makes me so uncomfortable. I'm glad someone else agrees it's not normal
  • rendingplumage likes this
♡ She/her ♡

#37 ForeverDieting

ForeverDieting

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4927 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 12:52 AM

And yet it will never dawn on them how stuff like that can very negatively influence their children and help in developing a disorder to begin with

I'm seriously disgusted by those people
  • rendingplumage and TraumatisedUnicorn like this

(Old) Accountability
Shortcut to my rants

My location

#38 skinnysakura

skinnysakura

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Locationthe anime world

Posted 15 October 2021 - 01:56 AM

OMG this is so creepy and perverted. Concerned about the size of your daughter's breasts?
I wonder if a few pedophiles with a weight gain fetish are on there too.

I wonder if these parents will go on to sexually abuse there kids.

And BMI 17 can be healthy for some.

• rendingplumage and TraumatisedUnicorn like this

Don't you know better, 

To be feeding the wolves? 
A primal sensation, 
Defensively done.

Every time I walk in the club They hating on me cuz they know I look good My hair done right and my dress real tight All eyes on me I took the night.

HW: 55.7 kg BMI 22.3   LW: 33.4 kg. BMI 13.4

CW: 50.8 kg. BMI 20.5

GW1: 47.6 kg. BMI 19.1

GW2: 45 kg. BMI 18

GW3: 39.9 kg BMI 16

GW4: 36.1 kg BMI 14.5

UGW: 33.4 kg or lower (BMI 13.4)

158cm tall

https://tenor.com/bjEIq.gif

Accountability: https://www.myproana...-bmi-21-bmi-13/

"Just to release the tension, but I ended up binging and purging for bulimic purposes."

#39 rendingplumage

rendingplumage

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 02:10 AM

OMG this is so creepy and perverted. Concerned about the size of your daughter's breasts?
I wonder if a few pedophiles with a weight gain fetish are on there too.

I wonder if these parents will go on to sexually abuse there kids.

And BMI 17 can be healthy for some.

Yeah I can't imagine how disastrous fbt would be in an abusive family. Especially considering a lot of kids develop EDs BECAUSE of that kind of stuff. 

And I mean even if there isn't sinister stuff going on beneath it...it's still wrong to focus so much on a kid's body when it really shouldn't be relevant and their parents should be focused on their actual mental health. 

• TraumatisedUnicorn likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users