most successful diet? - Diet Results - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

most successful diet?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jetaime22

jetaime22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 10:48 AM

What diet or diets have you done that made you lose a lot of weight? (low res 0-200 cals) 

• ryanne_n likes this

RequiredValuableGuineafowl-size_restrict

#2 arcadia_ana

arcadia_ana

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:18 PM

When I did about <200 a day I lost about a pound a day. It was easy for me too I do better restricting low.
  • jetaime22 likes this

#3 Shjomu02

Shjomu02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:23 PM

When i eat 0-500 cals a day but make it mainly protein. Ive done the ‘egg diet’ & lost 20kg in 2 weeks so thats around 10pounds. I know that calories are technically calories BUT ive found that if i eat 500 cals a day & its like sweets or 2min noodles etc i do loose weight but definitely not as much/as fast as 500 cals of vegetables & protein. I try to stay away from fruits as they’re high in sugar. My most successful diets contained vegetables & protein. I SAW DRAMATIC & SPEEDY WEIGHTLOSS
  • knackeredbuttrying, jetaime22 and ryanne_n like this

#4 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted Today, 12:48 PM

Fastest would be <500 cal of chicken every day while working a very physical job. I got to my lowest weight when i was 17 doing hiit for at least an hour every day, intermittent fasting, and eating 1500 cal/day i think i went from like 150 to 125 in a couple months. When i was doing <500 i went from 155 to 140 in like a month lol
  • YNG93 likes this

#5 journeyerr

journeyerr

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1339 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted Today, 01:47 PM

most successful diet was old-school atkins

lost 15 lbs (from 130 to 115) in a little over a month (Lent)

i followed it to the letter (<20g carbs per day), and didn't allow any of the low carb or keto junk food options that calculate "net carbs"

just eggs, meat, fish, low-carb veggies, coffee, tea, small sprinkles of cheese here and there

had hard liquor and wine one day only per week and counted the carbs in the wine

i couldn't keep it up because my budget and social life didn't really allow for skipping beer and dinners out with friends

but would 10/10 repeat this diet in future

my go-to now for short term crash weight loss is fasting

in 5 days i can drop 10 lbs, but it essentially comes right back when you re-feed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users