my dad hit me and shout at me because i lost a kg - vent - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

my dad hit me and shout at me because i lost a kg - vent

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 noten0ugh

noten0ugh

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:36 PM

i want to die

my mom made me step on the scale and it turned out that i lost a kg

she hit me and told me if i don't gain 0,5 kg until the weekend she will call a hospital

then my dad came home, and he hit me multiple times. he said they'll watch me eat and i have to eat everything that they give me  

he said i don't need a psychologist i just need to eat

i can't handle this anymore i wanna die

i want to be as beautiful as the ocean

hw: 45 kg

gw: 34 kg 

cw: 35 kg

#2 imaskinnybitchyall

imaskinnybitchyall

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1881 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:43 PM

Do you have anyone you can call go come get you?

If your home is not safe you could go to a domestic violence shelter to be connected with resources.
  • aloof!, jpi332 and mieko111 like this

Spoiler

#3 sleepyfaefae

sleepyfaefae

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationLocked in my own insanity

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:45 PM

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Hitting isn't the answer at all. I understand, as my parents are completely ignorant on eating disorders and if they found out, they would shove food down my throat rather than sending me to the hospital. Please please please try getting out of there. They don't understand at all, so they can't help at all. Being with them will be worse for you. 

• aloof! likes this

height: 5'4/163cm

hw: 160

lw: 1o3

cw: 104

gw: 100

ugw: 95

My accountability: https://www.myproana...accountability/

db5071d190172bd5ceaa50f810fe425a.gif

#4 noten0ugh

noten0ugh

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:46 PM

im too scared to do anything

and they took away my phone

they said they will put me in a psych ward and i have to drop out of school

#5 noten0ugh

noten0ugh

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:46 PM

and i'm only 15

#6 kroliks

kroliks

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:54 PM

what an awful way to go about it. know that they are just worried and are probably trying to give tough love, but intentions aside, you don't deserve that. from a "normal" person's perspective, they don't understand how eating disorders work. i would suggest you seek out a psychologist yourself or find a family counselor but that's easier said than done when you live with parents and depend on them. i think your best option is to find to stay with for a bit if it's possible. 

• aloof! likes this

#7 Princess_999_emergency

Princess_999_emergency

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 October 2021 - 01:30 PM

That’s physical abuse and you are a minor. Either call the police or call children’s services… no one and I mean NO ONE has the right to hurt anyone, but especially a child.

A violent situation is not one which aids recovery. I know it’s tough to reach out, but you need some support and professionals to help you keep yourself safe. Your parents also need to be accountable for their actions. Eating disorders are complex and a strain in the whole family but there is never an excuse to hurt a child, no matter how much stress you are under.

Keep talking to us hun and please please reach out so you can stay safe
  • aloof!, StarvingLlama*-*, Hanna94 and 1 other like this

177cm
HW: 77 kilos

LW: 47.5 kilos

UGW: 44 kilos

CW: 56.2 kilos … BMI: 17.9

GW1: 63

GW2: 58

GW3: 55

GW4: 52

GW5: 49

GW6: 47

UGW: 44

#8 noten0ugh

noten0ugh

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 01:44 PM

im so scared they make me eat a ton of food

i told them that i feel shitty

they threatened to hit me again if i don't eat some disgusting high calorie shit

#9 imaskinnybitchyall

imaskinnybitchyall

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1881 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 01:52 PM

im too scared to do anything
and they took away my phone
they said they will put me in a psych ward and i have to drop out of school

are you in school? I would go to a teacher and say you need to borrow their phone to call a shelter. There may be resources your school can provide too. And then you'll likely need to find a way to get there. Either saving the money for a cab or asking for a ride.
  • aloof! likes this

Spoiler

#10 aloof!

aloof!

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1398 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 09:02 AM

this is abuse
you deserve better
there are options available
call a shelter, an abuse hotline, or a teacher or friends parent
there are ways out of this

170 / 5'7" | hw 65+ / 145+ | lw 45 / 100 | cw 50.7 / 111.8 | ugw 45 / 100 | bmi 17.5

tumblr_nxyfqzOVbK1ul5mg5o1_500.png

"just because you know you're colourblind doesn't mean you can see the colours"
accountability

#11 strugglingsoprano

strugglingsoprano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:07 AM

I grew up in an abusive home. I know what you're feeling. The others on this thread mean well, but they have no idea how much worse your situation could get if you try to call for help. 

If your parents left marks on you, take pictures. I hope you have a camera or ipod or something that can take photos since they took your phone away. Maybe a webcam on your computer? But take pictures before the marks fade. Show the pictures to a friend first and have them go with you when you tell a trusted non-family adult. 

Comply until you can get help. I know, it sounds like a nightmare. It's the only way for you to stay safe. You have to act like you're magically cured because they will keep up this behavior even after they see it isn't helping you. Because they don't care about helping you, they only care about themselves. So comply. Eat what they give you, or employ your best tricks to make it look like you are.

Unless your parents are weighing you naked (which is seriously messed up and I hope they are not), you can trick the scale with your clothing. Try to weigh after your shower so your hair is wet. Wear something bulky. Carry heavy things in your pockets or sew weights into the hem. 

I technically shouldn't do this, but I work with teenagers and I'm earning my social work license. I have connections. Message me if you need help finding support in your area. You are not alone. 

• aloof!, StarvingLlama*-*, The.cat.ghost and 1 other like this

"Pleasures are for worldly people"

#12 Dying2b3Th!n

Dying2b3Th!n

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3137 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:15 AM

I grew up in an abusive home. I know what you're feeling. The others on this thread mean well, but they have no idea how much worse your situation could get if you try to call for help.

If your parents left marks on you, take pictures. I hope you have a camera or ipod or something that can take photos since they took your phone away. Maybe a webcam on your computer? But take pictures before the marks fade. Show the pictures to a friend first and have them go with you when you tell a trusted non-family adult.

Comply until you can get help. I know, it sounds like a nightmare. It's the only way for you to stay safe. You have to act like you're magically cured because they will keep up this behavior even after they see it isn't helping you. Because they don't care about helping you, they only care about themselves. So comply. Eat what they give you, or employ your best tricks to make it look like you are.

Unless your parents are weighing you naked (which is seriously messed up and I hope they are not), you can trick the scale with your clothing. Try to weigh after your shower so your hair is wet. Wear something bulky. Carry heavy things in your pockets or sew weights into the hem.

I technically shouldn't do this, but I work with teenagers and I'm earning my social work license. I have connections. Message me if you need help finding support in your area. You are not alone.

Yeah but the pics wont do any good if its the same as my case. My dad went to school with most of the police in the city i grew up in. Lucky me they always volunteered to take the calls, they saw the bruises but said he wasnt like that to respect him, hes a nice guy andthey know him. He used his charm to get out of that, child custody cases, drunk driving, drugs, and more. Also im not saying your going to be like the rest but social serbices failed me too came to the house twice, only wanted me to go to al anon and talk with him in the next room. So thats how most cases really go i know you mean well, you have connections, and want to help. But when ut comes to those things you have to handle it in the county where the child is.
Hw-165lbs lw-80lbs cw-144.2 lbs gw-105lbs when I was 17 years old hw- was 210 but I was just giving info on hw for this time around.
Thinness equals success, never give up, never give in!

#13 strugglingsoprano

strugglingsoprano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:24 AM

Yeah but the pics wont do any good if its the same as my case. My dad went to school with most of the police in the city i grew up in. Lucky me they always volunteered to take the calls, they saw the bruises but said he wasnt like that to respect him, hes a nice guy andthey know him. He used his charm to get out of that, child custody cases, drunk driving, drugs, and more. Also im not saying your going to be like the rest but social serbices failed me too came to the house twice, only wanted me to go to al anon and talk with him in the next room. So thats how most cases really go i know you mean well, you have connections, and want to help. But when ut comes to those things you have to handle it in the county where the child is.

I am so sorry you had this experience. Police are useless. Police ignore abuse cases for the same reason Miley doesn't go to Hannah Montana concerts. 

Most people who go into social services do so because they care. Of course some are bad at their jobs. Nonetheless, it isn't fair to say "most" are useless. I agree that the case needs to be handled in the area, which is why I offered to help connect them "to support in your area." I do know what I am doing. 

Our system is jacked. No part of me denies that. And I am so, truly sorry that it failed you and others like us. That's why I'm trying to help. 

• aloof! likes this

"Pleasures are for worldly people"

#14 Dying2b3Th!n

Dying2b3Th!n

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3137 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:35 AM

I am so sorry you had this experience. Police are useless. Police ignore abuse cases for the same reason Miley doesn't go to Hannah Montana concerts.

Most people who go into social services do so because they care. Of course some are bad at their jobs. Nonetheless, it isn't fair to say "most" are useless. I agree that the case needs to be handled in the area, which is why I offered to help connect them "to support in your area." I do know what I am doing.

Our system is jacked. No part of me denies that. And I am so, truly sorry that it failed you and others like us. That's why I'm trying to help.

Not all police are useless i was talking about the ones at the time i had to deal with. Also i never said you didnt know what you were doing.
Hw-165lbs lw-80lbs cw-144.2 lbs gw-105lbs when I was 17 years old hw- was 210 but I was just giving info on hw for this time around.
Thinness equals success, never give up, never give in!

#15 RomanticMisanthropist

RomanticMisanthropist

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2091 posts
  • LocationVizima

Posted 14 October 2021 - 11:47 AM

Go to a teacher or another trusted adult, bring a friend along with you. If you have marks where they hit you then show them. This is physical abuse and is not okay

Non-binary, 22 and sad. AN for 9 years. I'd like to recover but is it really ever gonna happen? Really?

Also bpd af

They/them pronouns

Let's burn our love into the ground

----

giphy.gif

Pete looking sassy

----

BMI: 16.6

Height: 5'8 / 174cm

CW: 50.4kg  / 111lbs

GW: 45kg / 99lbs    

GW2: 42kg / 92.5lbs (lol)

UGW: 39kg / 85lbs (lolololol yeah like that'll ever happen)

#16 hunthebun

hunthebun

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1689 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:26 PM

this is so fucking not okay, go to someone NOW x

an immortal anorexic with a god complex 

175cm (5'9"),

all leg 

hw = 56kg (BMI 18.9, I was shorter)

lw = 31kg (BMI 10.1)

cw= 32.3kg (BMI 10.6)

​currently in hospital, spending my life online for the hours when they turn the wifi on.  

#17 kitn

kitn

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 8205 posts
  • Locationur bathroom

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:30 PM

if we know which country you live in we can hook you up with resources (please don't give exact location for ur own privacy/safety just the country is enough) 

ask me things

msgs broken sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users