What was your moment of “this is really fucked up” (and here’s mine) - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What was your moment of “this is really fucked up” (and here’s mine)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Vatcape

Vatcape

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:42 PM

I think I just had that moment. That moment of “Fuck, I’ve really fucking gone off the deep end.”

uh, TMI for gross body things. But if you’re here you probably don’t need the warning. 

So I was sat having explosive diarrhea on the toilet from lax abuse and I realized I could bend over and vomit into the bathtub at the same time. So I starting purging over the tub while at the same time emptying the contents of my bowels into the toilet and then my vision went black and I got this ringing headache and I thought for a second I was gonna pass out. 

Y’all I’m real down bad. 

• nobodyatall and XXbutterflyxx like this

EDNOS
Addicted to purging.

Probably thinking about food.

Cares too much. 

9071cd7351ba911c6d94aab3f7995a18.gif

#2 skinnymicribs

skinnymicribs

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:43 PM

you are a whole different breed of bulimia 😟 you good???
  • Liskov, StarvingLlama*-*, nobodyatall and 1 other like this

𝟻’𝟻
𝙲𝚆: 88.9lbs

GW: 100 ✅
GW: 95 ✅
GW: 90 ✅ 
UGW: ⭐️85⭐️ 

𝚄𝙶𝚆:𝟿𝟶 (𝙱𝙼𝙸 𝟷𝟻.𝟶
𝙻𝚆:90.4lbs
𝙷𝚆:𝟷𝟸𝟼
𝚂𝚆:𝟷𝟷𝟻

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋/𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚌
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 (•̀ᴗ•́)و

#3 cloudpurple

cloudpurple

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Locationanywhere but therapy

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:44 PM

Mine was when I would down any bottle of liquor just to make myself puke before I knew how to make myself throw up with my fingers. I could have died of alcohol poisoning so many times
  • Liskov likes this

udKfZm.gif

#4 Vatcape

Vatcape

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:03 PM

you are a whole different breed of bulimia you good???

I feel like the answer to this is a very solid no lmaooooo 

EDNOS
Addicted to purging.

Cares too much. 

#5 Vatcape

Vatcape

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:04 PM

Mine was when I would down any bottle of liquor just to make myself puke before I knew how to make myself throw up with my fingers. I could have died of alcohol poisoning so many times

omg this is intense. I feel for you ;-; <3

• cloudpurple likes this

EDNOS
Addicted to purging.

Cares too much. 

#6 dégueulasse

dégueulasse

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2872 posts
  • Locationprepping myself a toaster bath

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:06 PM

visited my dad two days ago and did the same ol' thing I used to do when I was a teen: purge in front of the old man without him noticing because he's visually impaired. except i'm now an adult, can outdrink him in the course of a day and i'm better at hf purging.

halp

sending you hugz n stuff op

one of the gals who once swallowed their toothbrush

#7 gilgi

gilgi

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:11 PM

purging on a balcony at night while it was raining

all in all not a great experience, felt very movie-esque though tbh
  • cherryblossompearl, Nojja, Sugarcoated and 1 other like this

#8 dégueulasse

dégueulasse

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2872 posts
  • Locationprepping myself a toaster bath

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:18 PM

what was your container of choice? How was the evening going?

one of the gals who once swallowed their toothbrush

#9 gilgi

gilgi

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2399 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:27 PM

what was your container of choice? How was the evening going?

my fav beige trash can! i also purged with my hood up, felt a bit trippy. evening was very shitty, during that period of my life i basically just rotted away in my bedroom, don't recommend

now i purge in my room though and have moved on to new trash cans/buckets, life is easier
  • dégueulasse likes this

#10 glitter♡

glitter♡

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 14 October 2021 - 12:19 AM

Mine was when I filled up a 5 gallon bucket with vomit. Like it was filled to the brim after one long ass bp session, and it was just so much vomit. Shocked me a lil. And then also, leaving buckets just out in the open and letting the vomit rot and dumping it out days later. It was when I left the house and returned with fresh eyes to see the buckets just sitting around the house that I was like wtf I’m so fcked up

• cloudpurple likes this

cbmi:  17.9

height: 5'11"

cw:  128

#11 gilgi

gilgi

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2399 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 12:52 AM

Mine was when I filled up a 5 gallon bucket with vomit. Like it was filled to the brim after one long ass bp session, and it was just so much vomit. Shocked me a lil. And then also, leaving buckets just out in the open and letting the vomit rot and dumping it out days later. It was when I left the house and returned with fresh eyes to see the buckets just sitting around the house that I was like wtf I’m so fcked up

god yeah or when you enter your room and smell the puke stench and realise, fuck i'm way too desensitised to this
  • glitter♡ likes this

#12 StarvingLlama*-*

StarvingLlama*-*

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15369 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:04 AM

Probably when I was so depressed I haven't showered in weeks and only went to the store to get binge food and then spend 7 hours b/ping like every day. Filled my 10 liter bucket at least 6 times in that time frame (I drink lots of water when b/ping) . Afterwards I was too tired so the dishes kept piling up for 2 weeks, my toilet was moldy because I haven't cleaned it in a month. I had pizza boxes and 4 bags of trash in my room and a bucket full of vomit. I just couldn't get off my bed I was so exhausted but suddenly I had diarrhea so I ran to the toilet when I was done I grabbed my vodka and Coke zero and got drunk SHed and cried a bit until I was tired enough to pass out and sleep. Did this when I was still in uni living alone and this lasted for a year. Barely visited my family during that time. I have no idea how I survived that time tbh or how I stayed in uni for 2 years without failing anything
Glad it's better now this was hell

Gesendet von meinem M2007J17G mit Tapatalk
  • glitter♡, Curious Obscurus, Nojja and 2 others like this

#13 Menfukuro

Menfukuro

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:40 AM

Probably when I was so depressed I haven't showered in weeks and only went to the store to get binge food and then spend 7 hours b/ping like every day. Filled my 10 liter bucket at least 6 times in that time frame (I drink lots of water when b/ping) . Afterwards I was too tired so the dishes kept piling up for 2 weeks, my toilet was moldy because I haven't cleaned it in a month. I had pizza boxes and 4 bags of trash in my room and a bucket full of vomit. I just couldn't get off my bed I was so exhausted but suddenly I had diarrhea so I ran to the toilet when I was done I grabbed my vodka and Coke zero and got drunk SHed and cried a bit until I was tired enough to pass out and sleep. Did this when I was still in uni living alone and this lasted for a year. Barely visited my family during that time. I have no idea how I survived that time tbh or how I stayed in uni for 2 years without failing anything

We must be the same person. I just had a huge de ja vu reading this except the vodka (I started drinking at 28 before that I didn’t thank god)

It was fucked up.
  • StarvingLlama*-* likes this

#14 serotonana

serotonana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:05 AM

well for me i always had dental problems and weak teeth in general but purging fucked me up real bad, i remember my 4 upper front teeth just fell while i was purging. Like literally, almost the entire tooth fell from my mouth and i was just sitting there, lucky enough (not really) my roots were healthy enough to get uhhh crowns ?? sorry i dont have enough vocabulary for this lol

#15 Vatcape

Vatcape

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:12 AM

That sounds intense, I totally relate tho <3

Dude I went through very similar shit in college, ugh I feel you and I’m so sorry you went through that, it reminds me of how I was too. 

well for me i always had dental problems and weak teeth in general but purging fucked me up real bad, i remember my 4 upper front teeth just fell while i was purging. Like literally, almost the entire tooth fell from my mouth and i was just sitting there, lucky enough (not really) my roots were healthy enough to get uhhh crowns ?? sorry i dont have enough vocabulary for this lol

Oh no omg ;-; This is honestly my biggest fear. How long into your b/p illness was this?

• glitter♡ likes this

EDNOS
Addicted to purging.

Cares too much. 

#16 StarvingLlama*-*

StarvingLlama*-*

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15369 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:12 AM

We must be the same person. I just had a huge de ja vu reading this except the vodka (I started drinking at 28 before that I didn’t thank god)

It was fucked up.

Sorry you can relate so much. It really was a horrible time

• Menfukuro likes this

#17 Tardigrades and Tea

Tardigrades and Tea

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1596 posts
  • Locationmy own personal prison of meat and bones

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:34 PM

B/ping for the high when my roommate was in their own bathroom on the other side of our paper thin walls, then abusing laxatives because I still felt disgusting, then getting drunk very quickly immediately after the lax because the post-purge comedown was really rough and I knew exactly how empty my stomach was and how hard it would hit. Then forgetting to empty my puke bucket and coming back drunk off my tits, stumbling in as my vision blacked out from my messed up electrolytes/blood pressure, and just sticking my hand in the puke to clean the container out because I’m that beyond caring.

It’s the unceremonious shoving my bare hand into a bucket of my own dehydrated puke like “yeah, just another Tuesday” that did it for me. There were so many other options. But no. Hand is quickest. Hand it is. Completely desensitized.

But tonight’s discovery of a small tear in my esophagus, giant salivary glands, and barely having the energy to lift my arm to brush my teeth also kinda got me, ngl
  • Vatcape likes this

back on my bs

they/them

#18 pillsandmatcha

pillsandmatcha

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 October 2021 - 08:32 AM

Not technically bulimic but I have purged and also abused lax. I feel some lax abuse coming on so I figured when I go to the drug store tomorrow I should pick up some diapers so I don't have to wake up in my own cold feces when I'm blitzed on a sleeping drug cocktail at night. Then realized how low and gross that is.
5'5 165cm(ish) CW:78.8 LW:78.8 GW:74

#19 kitn

kitn

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 8323 posts
  • Locationur bathroom

Posted 15 October 2021 - 09:25 AM

so romantic lol