panic attacks from caffeine - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

panic attacks from caffeine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mappeol

mappeol

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:52 AM

Ive started getting really anxious or having full blown panic attacks after having caffeinated drinks like coffee, diet coke etc. My heart beats rly fast and my mind goes all over the place - i think im dying and or will faint bc my body also begins shaking a lot. I also cant concentrate at all and end up completely exhausted afterwards. s this normal if youre sensitive to caffeine? Will cutting back on it help ease the anxiety?

ad70cefc07fad5b82a8ae2875dd98712.gif

zwaor69.gif?1

#2 Dying2b3Th!n

Dying2b3Th!n

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3644 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:57 AM

Ive started getting really anxious or having full blown panic attacks after having caffeinated drinks like coffee, diet coke etc. My heart beats rly fast and my mind goes all over the place - i think im dying and or will faint bc my body also begins shaking a lot. I also cant concentrate at all and end up completely exhausted afterwards. s this normal if youre sensitive to caffeine? Will cutting back on it help ease the anxiety?

Caffeine makes anxiety worse and makes you jittery if your not used to it. The way you say your body reacts to it your probably shouldnt be drinking it at all incase you have an underlying medical condition. Also some people cant tolerate caffeine in general.
Hw-165lbs lw-80lbs cw-144.2 lbs gw-105lbs when I was 17 years old hw- was 210 but I was just giving info on hw for this time around.
Thinness equals success, never give up, never give in!

#3 Crowe

Crowe

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 09:14 AM

I've had the opposite, having panic attacks on days I don't drink caffeine. Fun how it affects everyone differently/s.

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

Gho/ghos/ghostself pronouns

SW: 60kg

CW: 46,1kg

GW: 45kg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users