Feel like I’m stuck like this forever - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Feel like I’m stuck like this forever

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thinxbonesx

thinxbonesx

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 01:28 PM

I was unsure where to post this but I just need to rant a bit. I feel like nothing ever works for me in regards to losing weight. At the start of the year I was the skinniest I’d been since I was 14 with around 1200 calories a day but I would binge quite a lot and when I tried maintaining I just couldn’t stop binging and I’ve gained a lot of it back. Every time I count calories it consumes my mind and I literally can’t function with any other activities Ill literally have weight loss on the brain the whole time it’s so draining. I can lose a bit when I try and cut back portions and I have more of a life then but i end up forgetting to cut back and then just go back to square one. Idk if this is what it’s like for anyone else but if you’ve got out of this cycle somehow please let me know how. Im constantly depressed by how I look and I hate seeing people because of it.
  • VancouverGirl likes this

#2 longing to be thin

longing to be thin

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1189 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:05 PM

I can relate sooo much. I’m currently at my lowest weight I’ve bn in 20yrs which is also how long I’ve had this fucked up disorder for, my weight is always fluctuating & it rly pisses me off. Once I see the scale go down or I finally reach my next GW I then go & fuck up my progress by b/p on my favourite binge food, which then leads me to feel extremely guilty, angry & depressed. I’m still trying to get to my next GW & its bn months bc I keep fucking up. I’ll be 200-500g away from reaching it then fucking ED brain takes over & I end up b/p to “reward” myself, it’s just a constant vicious cycle & it never ends. I dk if this is of any help but just wanted to let u know u r definitely not alone in this. Sorry I don’t have any advice, I’m still trying to figure it out myself
  • thinxbonesx likes this

#3 cryingboy01

cryingboy01

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 01:40 AM

I see myself in this post so much, and I empathize w you. I'm not giving up, even though it seems like I should. 

• thinxbonesx likes this

thumb-1920-125412.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users