20lb weight loss log/diet - Page 2 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

20lb weight loss log/diet

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 gum

gum

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 12:27 PM

Just did a mini weigh in to see how im doing, 155.2 after drinking coffee and water also im def holdong water weight. Whenever i do these unofficial weigh ins after a scheduled weigh in day, i always take it as a good sign if i weigh a little more than i did a couple days ago bc that just means that my weight is locked in and im still losing. Gotta stay rational with this stuff

i am similair. like after having a bit of a binge day yday i had the same weight this morning and was relieved cause i felt i could say now it was my "real" weight and not like dehydrated weight or something like that. your version is probably the more healthy one though :)

• skinny.feels likes this

5'3, relapsing

#22 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 01:55 PM

Yesterday was halloween and i did some sampling bc it’s okay to have bad stuff every once in a while. In addition to my 850 cal of clean food i ate:
3 chocolate hazelnuts, 1 bite of a berry pie, 1 spoonful of apple butter sauce, 1/8 of a caramel apple, 1 sip of apple cider, 2 mini fun size kitkats, 1 bite of a jelly bear claw donut, 1 bite of a strawberry donut.
It sounds like a lot now that I’m writing it down but it was just a tiny bit of everything my roommates brought home! And it was fun sampling that stuff with them. It was definitely no more than 400-500 calories on a high estimate so i was still in a deficit
  • Choco_Bitch_612 likes this

#23 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 12:08 PM

I did a couple refeed days at 1500 cal (still 700 below maintenance) because im very afraid of losing too much muscle. Lately ive been able to see my abs pretty clearly in good lighting and still the outline in natural ligjting but i feel like a look super fat rn. Im in that awkward phase of dieting where you look worse than if you were just fat because youre skinny in some places and fat in others. Anyway my next weigh in is tomorrow and im not really expecting anything. I think i needed those couple days to try to offset muscle loss. Going back to 700-900 today and i should still end up around 146 by the time i go home to visit
  • akyre likes this

#24 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 12:24 PM

The extra food i ate on my refeed was oatmeal with pb2 peanut butter powder, extta veggies, and extra rice btw. Nothing really unclean
  • akyre likes this

#25 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 01:07 PM

Weigh in was 154, not a surprise. Im def holding water weight from my higher carb days. Probably gonna do a mini weigh in in a couple days and see what it looks like then

#26 ergosum

ergosum

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 06:47 PM

Keep sharing, please! So proud of your progress and so thankful for the inspiration.

#27 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 10:44 AM

Keep sharing, please! So proud of your progress and so thankful for the inspiration.

Thank you 🥺 seeing comments like this is great for my morale

#28 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 11:00 AM

Mini weigh in today after my first day back restricting was 153! My projected weigh in for yesterday was supposed to be 152.6 so im pretty much on track and those 2 higher cal days didnt hurt too much : )
  • akyre likes this

#29 akyre

akyre

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 November 2021 - 08:03 PM

That’s great, happy for you ♡
Sometimes eating more can also be helpful!

#30 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 10:17 PM

That’s great, happy for you ♡
Sometimes eating more can also be helpful!

Thank u :) and yeahi think it was helpful. Im getting so close to a kind of skinny weight im super excited.

#31 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 12:24 PM

I decided im gonna bump my calories up to 1200 per day since ive already lost like 13 lbs and youre more likely to lose muscle in a high deficit when you have less fat. I work out pretty much every day and my energy has been terrible and im also getting weaker. Still only gonna be eating clean food. I’ll probably just add a bowl of oatmeal and pb2 to my regular meals. I have 12 days until i leave to go see my family. Should be able to lose a couple more pounds in that time and end up around 150 which im okay with at least until i get back home and start trying to lose weight again. did a mini weigj in today, i had a lot of carbs yesterday. Im 152.2 rn : ) also new mitski song dropped half an hour ago so life is good
  • akyre likes this

#32 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 10:48 AM

I had a great day yesterday, ate like a couple hundred cals below maintenance for the first time in a month. I went on a walk at this big dog park with my roommates and there were cute dogs everywhere. I took pictures and actually didn’t look fat so that was cool. Went to kohls to try to buy some clothes but body dysmorphia didn’t allow that yet. Then we went to a korean place and had dolsot (my fav food) it was insanely good and then we went to crumbl cookie and i had a whole cookie. It was pretty good. Probably didn’t need the whole thing and i do feel guilty about it but I didn’t overeat on calories and i didnt wake up to that feeling of absolute disgust and despair like i would when i binge. It was just a fun, non-disordered day. Back to business as usual though : )

#33 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 03:04 PM

I feel so good today i smashed my workout bc of the extra food i ate yesterday and im about to go on a hike. Feeling very motivated rn
  • dandelion wine likes this

#34 Lirpa

Lirpa

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 05:55 PM

Great ! .. im inspired ♥️
i noticed when i got to 145 from 155 (im 5’3 so i looked like a ball still) i reached a stall that lasted 2 weeks.. i was so disappointed.. I went away to a friend and I had a 2 day binge on chips, sandwiches and chocolate. I was dreading weighing myself on monday but when i did, i actually lost 3 pounds 😂 .. after that i webt back to 1000 calories a day and the weight melted off in no time. funny how these things happen, i still have no explanations for that lol

#35 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 11:08 AM

151.4 today 😎
  • akyre likes this

#36 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 12:05 PM

i have been low restricting the past few days only ~300-700 cal deficit. One day i did like 200 cal deficit. Yesterday was 1400 something cals which is a 700 cal deficit for me. Doing higher cals until i go to visit fam so my body gets used to eating a normal amount bc im probably gonna be at maintenance or a little below when i go. Weigh in 153.2 today, i have been eating more carbs so my glycogen stores are replenished. I can tell its not fat because i havent eaten in a surplus at all and also my veins are popping like crazy compared to when i was on 800-1000 cals. Definitely water and carb weight. Not stressing about it

#37 skinny.feels

skinny.feels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 12:07 PM

I think this is my true non-deprived weight which im cool with for now bc ik at least 2 pounds of it would drop right off if i high restricted for a couple days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users