Getting out of the 160s for good - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Getting out of the 160s for good

restriction binging yoyo college peloton mid 20s single

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 babykates

babykates

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHell Adjacent

Posted 17 October 2021 - 10:55 PM

<p>Trigger warning: numbers are mentioned</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The scale woke me up today. I lost quite a bit of weight last year (about forty pounds) then this year I successfully maintained at 151-155 (though I was trying to lose). But since July my weight has just exploded. I had a couple of weeks of vacation where I just did not care and getting back on track since going back to normal-ish post-quarantine life has been a struggle. I&rsquo;m now ranging between 163-170 pounds. I&rsquo;m thinking about buying a new scale because surely 170 was not right. I was a dress size larger when I weighed that much (I&rsquo;m 5&rsquo;3 so 5-10 pounds makes a big difference). I do believe the 160-165 numbers on the scale though. I&rsquo;m freaking out and feel crazy..so that&rsquo;s why I&rsquo;m here once again. You guys get it. 10-15 pounds is a lot and it happened so fast.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I&rsquo;ve got a gym membership and pulled my trusty pedometer out of the junk drawer. I don&rsquo;t want to restrict too low but 1200 seems sustainable enough. Wish me luck!</p>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: restriction, binging, yoyo, college, peloton, mid 20s, single

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users