Crushing Heart Pain - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Crushing Heart Pain

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Silens

Silens

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 06:27 AM

I physically cannot bear binging anymore, not to mention the mental agony. The crushing chest pain from the overfilled stomach is going to force my heart to stop if I don't stop. Does anybody else get this feeling?

#2 mAdtwAtter0

mAdtwAtter0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 07:24 AM

i havent binged to feel quite as bad heart pain as the crushing but i do get pretty uncomfortable palpitations and overall fast breating i recommend laying down and just focusing on your breathing its really all that helps me even if i keep drinking water or eating laying down at least helps my heart calm down a bit

#3 coldthin

coldthin

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3262 posts
  • LocationNunya

Posted 21 October 2021 - 12:05 PM

Crushing heart pain?

I've had all kinds of bloating and pain from excessive binging but crushing heart pain is not one of them. Please go to a doctor. Heart pain is not something you can mess with. Even it's nothing you need to be sure.

gallery_603345_69913_311266.gif

they / them  he / him

I think I'm pretty smart but then again I'm also an absolute fool so you'll never know which version you get to see

my thread  ^u^

Spoiler

stats under spoiler

gallery_603345_69913_2247.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users