You - Movies and TV Shows - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

You

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 scarlet witch ✨

scarlet witch ✨

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1753 posts
  • Locationtime and relative dimension in space

Posted 28 October 2021 - 01:01 PM

anyone else obsessed with this show?

I binged season three so fast and I want more aahhhh 

We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

giphy.gif

she/her | scorpio | intj | ravenclaw
💜💖💙

accountability

#2 hibiscus_tea

hibiscus_tea

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 01:05 PM

YES! I finally finished it last night, and I need more! It's such a trainwreck lmao. I'd read the books, but I don't wanna spoil the show. Penn Badgley really sells it

• scarlet witch ✨ likes this

he/they

Spoiler

#3 scarlet witch ✨

scarlet witch ✨

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1753 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 01:08 PM

YES! I finally finished it last night, and I need more! It's such a trainwreck lmao. I'd read the books, but I don't wanna spoil the show. Penn Badgley really sells it

yesss I am so tempted to read the books. I hear they're pretty different but I'd hate for the show to be spoiled. I just need another fix lol 

giphy.gif

💜💖💙

accountability

#4 hibiscus_tea

hibiscus_tea

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 01:14 PM

yesss I am so tempted to read the books. I hear they're pretty different but I'd hate for the show to be spoiled. I just need another fix lol 

Yeah, I heard a lot of characters just don't exist or have different roles. It might make for a better read though, at least, I think so. My friends that read the books say they're more realistic or at least less insane lol

he/they

Spoiler

#5 PsyCaloria

PsyCaloria

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFollowing my skinny shadow

Posted 01 November 2021 - 10:09 PM

Honestly it's REALLY worth the read. I finished the first two books and man it was intense, especially since the show doesn't seem to follow the book entirely so u still have moments of shock. Haven't read the third because I didnt want to spoil the last season but after watching everything I'll definitely read the book soon. I don't think the 4th book is out yet. 

The first season is and will always be my favorite, the book only enhanced the experience. You get a lot more intel on what Joe finds out about Beck in her emails. The whole storyline and Joe are a lot more romanticized on Netflix, so if u don't mind a darker read I'd recommend diving into the books! 

• scarlet witch ✨ likes this

#6 kitn

kitn

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9466 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 02:42 PM

I noticed so many people are in love with him but he makes my skin crawl lol am I missing something? 

it's quite a good show but a bit cliche sometimes though I have a feeling it's meant to be ironic.

msgs broken sorry!

tumblr | twitter

ask me things

accountability

#7 scarlet witch ✨

scarlet witch ✨

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1753 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:46 PM

I noticed so many people are in love with him but he makes my skin crawl lol am I missing something? 

it's quite a good show but a bit cliche sometimes though I have a feeling it's meant to be ironic.

yeah the amount of people who like him is concerning lol 

you're definitely not supposed to 

and yeah sometimes I feel like the show is one of those "so bad it's good" kind of things but ugh I love it. big horror fan. 

giphy.gif

💜💖💙

accountability

#8 kitn

kitn

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9466 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 12:01 PM

yeah the amount of people who like him is concerning lol 

you're definitely not supposed to 

and yeah sometimes I feel like the show is one of those "so bad it's good" kind of things but ugh I love it. big horror fan. 

he's an attractive actor so they did a good job of making him repulsive lol and yeah it's good in a cringe way yk? 

msgs broken sorry!

tumblr | twitter

ask me things

accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users