My accountability thread. Trying to lose 15kg before the end of the year - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My accountability thread. Trying to lose 15kg before the end of the year

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 01:01 AM

Hello everyone, I've long been at a very high weight( my highest weight was 115kg) and I've managed to become 95kg. Given that I'm quite tall at 180cm i really want to hit my current goal of 80kg before the end of the year.

I exercise at lot since I exercise every day of the week for atleast an hour, the only problem is adherence to a diet. I'm trying to restrict to 1000 calories right now but I become extremely hungry and thus I binge/purge. Does anyone know to counteract my extreme hunger.

This is going to be my accountability thread. I'm going to keep y'all updated every day and hopefully I reach my goal before the end of the year.

My current BMI: 29.3
  • VeronicaVanDerMia, Iamsorryforbeingme and akyre like this

Hoping to reach my goals before 2022

#2 Cathrine.

Cathrine.

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 01:31 AM

Hi! 

I just wanted to say good luck! That's quite an ambitious goal, but totally doable <3 And my tips for sticking to a low calorie diet is eating very high volume foods, like lots of veggies, but make sure you also have some healthy fats and lots of protein, or you're not going to feel full. I'm boring and eat the same thing most days, but it works well for me. (Oats for breakfast, small omelette for lunch, salad for dinner, and just lots of black coffee and tea, fruit for snacks if I truly need it). 

• VeronicaVanDerMia and AnonymousEDsufferer like this

#3 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 01:33 AM

Hi! 

I just wanted to say good luck! That's quite an ambitious goal, but totally doable <3 And my tips for sticking to a low calorie diet is eating very high volume foods, like lots of veggies, but make sure you also have some healthy fats and lots of protein, or you're not going to feel full. I'm boring and eat the same thing most days, but it works well for me. (Oats for breakfast, small omelette for lunch, salad for dinner, and just lots of black coffee and tea, fruit for snacks if I truly need it). 

Thank you for the advice, I'll definitely try eating high volume food because i wasn't really doing that before

• Cathrine. likes this

#4 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 01:03 AM

Today's BMI: 29.4 :(
Today's weight: 95.4kg

I don't know why I went up but I hope it's just some water weight, but just to make sure I'll fast most of the day. I've got test week this week so I really hope I don't binge out of stress because purging is quite difficult for me and literally takes 20 minutes to get started, but when I start it does come out.

Yesterday I overate by 500 calories but I exercised and also purged because my parents took us to a restaurant. Not knowing the nutritional information sucks so the moment I got home I purged the food out. Fortunately noone noticed

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

#5 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 02:27 PM

My end of the day update: my weight dropped quite a lot even though I drank a ton of water. Now sitting at 94.5 kg and a BMI of 29.2. I ate 600 calories exactly and exercised off at least 760 according to my smartwatch which I do believe since I exercised more than 2 hours in total.

I'll update hall tomorrow morning

#6 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 12:25 AM

BMI:28.9
Weight: 93.5kg

I hit my lowest weight in 2 years, I'm very happy that it's going this fast. Today's a good day

#7 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 11:26 AM

Almost end of the day and I figure my weight won't go up or down so here I go
BMI:29.2
Weight:94.5kg

Caloric intake: 1051 calories
Exercise: 1052(yes really they are that close)

My weight went up 1 kg from the morning but I drank about 3 liters of water today so I figure that contributed.

I'll update hall tomorrow

#8 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 12:45 AM

BMI: 28.9

Weight: 93.75kg

my weight is a bit higher than yesterday but i hope it is water weight, I'll eat less today just in case

#9 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 03:39 PM

BMI:29.0
Weight:93.85

My weight almost didn't increase today which is good, can't wait for the morning weigh in tomorrow.

I ate 639 calories and exercised off 726.

Very happy I did so well today.

See y'all tomorrow

#10 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 01:00 AM

BMI:28.8

Weight: 93.15KG

I'm soo happy, I'm almost close to my lowest weight ever since age 12, I've got one test today and i bought a salad instead of making one so it does have more calories but it is still 400 calories so I'll eat that before the test and then go to the gym asap.

I'll update y'all later

• Carrie788 likes this

#11 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:03 PM

BMI:28.6
Weight:92.65KG(my lowest weight in 4 years and I couldn't be more happy that I'm getting closer to my goals every day)

I ate 928 calories(I did pretty badly today because I didn't prepare my salads in advance and ran out of ingredients so I ate dinner with my parents and that was my only meal. I did burn off 974 calories so I should still be in the negative net calories when just looking at food and exercise alone.

My test went incredibly well, it might have had something to do with ketosis because I've noticed and so has science that you can concentrate better on keto. Only one test remaining tomorrow and it's biology which is one of the subjects that I'm very good and also very interested in. Kinda ironic how despite all the things being taught there about health I get the highest marks even though I probably am the unhealthiest due to my ed and other mental and physical conditions.

I also reinstalled Tumblr and the male thinspo really motivates me because I'm male too so I can atleast achieve a body like them.

Overall I feel very great today and the scale definitely gives a big dopamine rush, it just makes me feel so happy to see that number go down by the day.

I did sprain my ankle during my exercising today and it hurts quite a lot but I'll cope and no matter what I'll not miss a training day.

I'll update you all tomorrow

#12 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 01:45 AM

BMI:28.5

Weight: 92.2KG

I went down even more and couldn't be more happy. Can't wait to be out of the 90KG range soon because it'll mean I weigh less than my 12 year old self.

My test starts in 3 hours and I've learned well for it and since my school is close to my home I'll just learn a bit until i go to school.

I'll update you all later!

#13 Miaismyrealname

Miaismyrealname

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 04:09 AM

Heyy. We weigh almost the same I'm sitting on 90kg but I'm also only 160cm tall 😭😭 my highest weight was 93kg and my lowest was 55kg. As you can tell I recovered and relapsed. I was wondering if you wanted to keep eachother on track and update eachother?
  • VeronicaVanDerMia and AnonymousEDsufferer like this

#14 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 06:09 AM

Heyy. We weigh almost the same I'm sitting on 90kg but I'm also only 160cm tall my highest weight was 93kg and my lowest was 55kg. As you can tell I recovered and relapsed. I was wondering if you wanted to keep eachother on track and update eachother?

That's a great idea. I'm quite a bit taller but we are in pretty similar spots.

#15 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 01:26 PM

BMI:28.7
Weight:92.9KG

My weight is up at the end of the day but that's to be expected, I ate 400 calories and exercised off 466, day went well overall.

I'll update y'all tomorrow

#16 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 01:57 AM

BMI:28.5
Weight:92.3KG

My weight is down again which is good, heading out to the gym now. My breakfast was a homemade salad which was 300 calories

#17 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 03:46 PM

BMI:28.7
Weight:93.0 KG

My weight is up since it's the end of the day. I am quite constipated though so I might have to take some lax tomorrow to just clear myself out of the huge binge last week. The day went well, I did eat too much at 1200 calories( I know it's disgusting) but I exercised off more than 1200 because I exercised 3 and a half hours today which I am quite proud off.

I'll update y'all tomorrow

#18 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 01:29 AM

BMI:28.6
Weight:92.7KG

I'm quite constipated so I'm about to go to the gym and when I get back take some lax because I just really need to rid myself of my contents lol.

Going to have a salad for breakfast and for the rest of the day I'll fast.

I'll update y'all later

#19 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 03:58 PM

BMI:28.9
Weight:93.5KG

My day didn't go as planned, my parents made us have dinner together and unfortunately since the upstairs toilet is broken and the one downstairs is not very discreet I couldn't purge. Feel very bad tbh, hopefully tomorrow will be better because school means easy restriction. I also got a soda stream since I've noticed that carbonated water makes me less hungry so I'll definitely give that a use. I'll update y'all tomorrow

#20 VeronicaVanDerMia

VeronicaVanDerMia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 07 November 2021 - 06:56 PM

Hi there! Wanted to jump in to cheer you on and offer additional support. We have similar goals to hit by the end of the year, so I am happy to be another “accountability buddy” if you would like one. either way, I’m rooting for you.  :-) 

• AnonymousEDsufferer likes this

Height: 5’6”
HW: 187

CW: 157
LW: 116
GW1: 150 - 11/14
GW2: 145 - 11/21
GW3: 140 - 11/28
GW4: 135 - 12/5 (Marathon!)
GW5: 130 - 12/12
GW6: 125 - 12/19

GW7: 120 - 12/26