My accountability thread. Trying to lose 15kg before the end of the year - Page 2 - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My accountability thread. Trying to lose 15kg before the end of the year

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 November 2021 - 12:40 AM

Hi there! Wanted to jump in to cheer you on and offer additional support. We have similar goals to hit by the end of the year, so I am happy to be another “accountability buddy” if you would like one. either way, I’m rooting for you.  :-) 

Ty so much, I hope you also reach your goals soon!

Hoping to reach my goals before 2022

#22 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 November 2021 - 12:42 AM

BMI:28.7

Weight:93.0KG

My weight has gone down a bit, I'll try fasting today or doing very low restriction. since my tests are over I've got less stress but I need to prepare for some book discussions so I'll be reading a book after going to the gym. Fortunately my last school hour was voided today because the teacher is absent so I got an extra hour for everything which is very nice.

#23 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 12:05 AM

BMI:28.9
Weight:93.6KG

This post didn't go through last night for some reason so I'm posting it again. My day was pretty bad and while I didn't binge I ate 1000 calories. I burned off 700 so at least that's something. Today I'm going to just eat some salads and that's gonna be it, aiming for less than 500 calories

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

#24 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 12:57 AM

Weight:92.85KG

I'm happy that my morning weight is now down from yesterday. Am probably going to only have a salad today together with some strong black coffee since I've noticed it crashes my appetite down to 0

#25 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 04:31 PM

BMI:29.p
Wright:93.8KG

I'm so fucking mad at myself for eating dinner with my family even though I wasn't hungry, I don't know how many fucking calories it was but it are as hell was more than the 600 I alloted for the day. I atleasr exercised but today went terribly. Tomorrows a better day I hope

#26 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 November 2021 - 01:25 AM

BMI:28.6

Weight:92.55KG

My weight went down which is good but it still is higher than it should be by this time. I'll only eat 1 salad today and try to not eat anything else today. School is only 2 hours today but I've got to read a book for an assignment I totally forgot about but I'll hopefully manage.

I'll update y'all later

#27 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 November 2021 - 04:37 PM

BMI:28.8
Weight:93.4KG

Up a bit but it's the end of the day, I ate 803 calories and burned off at least 910 so I should be doing well. I am actually very happy because I was productive, read a book for school and got a 7.7/10 on a biology test which accounts for 1/4 of my grade this year which was made extremely poorly in general due to it being a difficult subject (it was about genetics)

#28 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 01:35 AM

BMI:28.4

Weight:91.9KG

I'm SO happy rn, this is my new lowest weight and i couldn't be happier, hopefully next week I'll be under 90 kg for the first time in 4 or 5 years.

school is pretty short today because some of my lessons got cancelled so I'm going to exercise a lot today. I'm skipping breakfast and probably just eating a tiny lunch before my workout.

I'll update y'all later

• Methylphenidated likes this

#29 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 05:00 PM

BMI:28.5
Weight:92.5KG

My weight is up a bit understandably but I think I did pretty well today, ate 600 calories that I cooked up myself and am very sure off and had some candy that my little brother got today because today was Sint Maarten (sort of an equivalent to Halloween but not spooky themed) probably 500 calories for that but I exercised quite a bit.

I didn't purge off that candy which is a bit suprise for me the because normally I'd see it as a binge but I managed to controll it and keep track of the calories. I did cut myself once today purely our of frustration that my weight loss isn't going any faster and that my life just seems so frozen, relationships are a thing that long for but while I can talk to people at school just fine I just don't know how to keep contact through text and such, maybe it just is because I'm very anxious and have a low self esteem, like which girl would want a fat useless loser like me is the only thing that strikes my head when I think of myself tbh

#30 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 01:30 AM

BMi:28.4

Weight:91.95KG

My weight is basically the same as yesterday which is at least decent but I NEED to lose more, fortunately I've got PE today and my scars on my arms have healed up enough for someone not to notice if they aren't closely expecting it. Just hoping I don't faint during PE because I am not planning on eating breakfast or lunch 

#31 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 04:48 PM

Weight:93.1KG

Weight is up quite a bit but that is mainly because I weighed myself after purging and drank a ton of water to make my sore throat less sore, I purged my dinner but it was also pretty small. Didn't eat anything else so I'm pretty happy. I'll update tall later

#32 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 05:03 PM

Weight:92.8KG

I did terribly today imo, I ate a salad in the morning that I purged so no big deal but my parents took us out to eat and I was too sacred to purge in public so now I have an unknown but very high amount of calories consumed. Fricking hate it. At least I exercised a lot today but still. Feel like total crap

#33 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 01:27 AM

Weight:92.65

Sorry for not updating, was kinda sick yesterday and binged unfortunately, but I still am sure it didn't have too much of an impact. Just had a very light breakfast so hopefully I won't binge today

#34 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 02:11 PM

Weight:92.25KG

Sick again and school too, at least my weight went down a bit. hopefully I will be able to lose more soon when I become less Ill because I really need to get back on my gym routine

#35 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 01:03 AM

Weight:92.25

No change in weight yet, hopefully it'll go down

#36 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 04:45 PM

BMI:28.9
Weight:93.75KG

I'm so fucking sadand angry with myself, I binged our of control and even though it probably is no more than 2000 calories I just feel so terribly, I got a massive headache after dinner and felt too sick to purge literally. Hoping for tomorrow to turn out better but I currently feel and look like crap

#37 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 09:36 AM

Weight:93.0kg

It went down a bit but I need to get down way lower if I'm to reach my goals before the new year.

#38 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 03:57 PM

BMI:29
Weight:93.85KG

I'm so angry that my BMI went above 28, tomorrow I'll start with a fasted workout and hopefully liquid fast the entire day

• akyre likes this

#39 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 03:45 AM

Weight:92.95KG

I'm currently at the gym and almost done with my training routine, fasted training went better than expected tbh.

#40 AnonymousEDsufferer

AnonymousEDsufferer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 05:18 PM

BMI:29.0
Weight:93.80KG

It's up but I'm not going to let my weight climb. Still staying strong in the fast and hopefully I'll do better tomorrow. I plan on doing 23:1 intermittent fasting with my eating window right before exercise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users