anyone got any bare minimum diets? - Low Carb Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

anyone got any bare minimum diets?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Suggii

Suggii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 10:59 PM

I really want to find a diet that's the bare minimum because I don't really like eating but I don't want to die looking like a beached whale  :unsure: . By bare minimum I mean a safe food to eat after not eating for a few days to a week. Also if you can suggest workouts that would be awesome (specifically for 11 abs and hourglass figure and to help with triceps and thighs). Also whats your experience with laxatives if you have any experiences, any long term affects so far? <3

#2 cosmicgenerator

cosmicgenerator

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 10:00 PM

laxatives are really shitty.

taking one when you're constipated is fine.

#3 sarahhoward641

sarahhoward641

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 11:29 AM

I like the way I do Keto, it's pretty minimum. I use the Carb manager app as well. I also really need to start logging in on the weekends and stop drinking so much alcohol on the weekends, I would probably lose more. Anyway....I have it to where I only eat 15 grams of carbs so I only really eat at most 500 calories and make sure I have very safe carbs like spring mix salads, carb manager yogurt thats like 70 calories at most and it's pretty filling. The scanning in the app helps a lot too.

Height 5'7"

SW 170

CW 165

GW 130

WGW 118

BMI 26.6

Doing Keto along with intermittent fasting

Accountability Thread

https://www.myproana...70-down-to-130/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users