From 66 to 60 - Accountability - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

From 66 to 60 - Accountability

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 01:17 AM

Hey!! Im new here, so yea finally able to post yayy.

Not new to diets tho.. well this time it will be different. I guess i really started my diet a couple of weeks ago. My weight was about 69 kg/152 lbs, and yesterday 66.1 kg/145 lbs. Happy bout that!

So my plan is to eat about 500 cals a day. Doing mostly omad, but not strictly. I dont want too strict rules, just eating as little as I can. Tbh im so depressed that i wouldnt eat much even if i could.

Yesterdays stats:
Day 1

SW: 69 kg/152 lbs
CW: 66.1 kg/145 lbs
GW: 60 kg/132 lbs

Feel free to comment<3
  • wonnie and akyre like this

#2 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 05:19 AM

Day 2

470 cals
CW: 65.8 kg

I was so scared to walk on the scale today. Well I’m always scared of the scale but better to know the truth imo. And I feel like there’s no excess water weight anymore really, so the results won’t come as quickly. Happy with the results today at least :))

Anyone with the same fear? Probably everybody haha

#3 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 01:16 PM

Day 3

700 cals
CW: 65.6 kg

Slow and steady..? Not sure if I will lose anything tomorrow, ate kind of salty food today. Even made me feel sick.

#4 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 06:56 PM

Day 4

600 cals
CW: 65.5 kg

Only 0.1. Disappointing but also what I expected.. I have so much excess fat, that’s why I hoped it would be easier. Just wanna be skinny today. Right now. Not impatiant all, right?

Hoping for a better day tomorrow, but I’m not confident at all.
  • akyre likes this

#5 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 02:32 PM

Day 5

400 cals
CW: 65.2

Happy!! 0.3, that’s better. Hope to be at 65 tomorrow. Or less ofc.

#6 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 05:16 PM

Day 6

380 cals
CW: 65.2 kg

Ughhhh, so disappointing. Thank god it’s easy to restrict thanks to my depression, cause the loss isn’t very motivating right now.

#7 blondesticks

blondesticks

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 07:12 PM

Hi! I was wondering what your height is? This is really impressive! How much water are you drinking as well? Xx

#8 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 10:54 PM

Hi! I was wondering what your height is? This is really impressive! How much water are you drinking as well? Xx

Hi! Finally a comment here, yayy, haha. Makes be feel better :) Tysm<3 not sure if it feels impressive to me, but nice to hear it from you anyways.

My height is 170/5.7 I think?
Not good with drinking water at all. Right now it’s just a couple of water glasses or even just sips throughout the day, but would probable be better with 2l or something.

Just ask if there’s anything more<3

#9 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 04:42 PM

Day 7

570 cals
CW: 64.8 kg

Yes!!! 0.4 kg down. Feels like I kind of deserved that after yesterday. Wish it was like this everyday, then I’d get skinny pretty fast. Well life’s not that simple I guess. Can’t wait to see what the scale will show tomorrow. Also scared but maybe I’ll get in the flow now? Fingers crossed, but still not confident.
  • akyre likes this

#10 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 November 2021 - 08:41 AM

Day 8

450 cals
CW: 65 kg

I’m so angry with myself. The weight going up?? I know it’s natural for the weight to fluctuate, but it just feels so unfair. I’m not doing any exercise so that could be it, but I just don’t have the energy. At all.

I should be loosing anyways and I know I am, but it’s not the pace I was hoping for. Was hoping to be at 65.5 by tomorrow and that for sure won’t happen.. Should probably consider eating less but I’m scared it will effect my energy levels even more. Will continue to stick with the diet for now I guess.
  • akyre likes this

#11 akyre

akyre

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 November 2021 - 08:55 AM

You’re doing well with diet, don’t worry about the weight it will definitely come down! I suggest to only weigh yourself once a week, otherwise you’ll see a lot of fluctuations and get stressed

#12 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 November 2021 - 09:26 AM

You’re doing well with diet, don’t worry about the weight it will definitely come down! I suggest to only weigh yourself once a week, otherwise you’ll see a lot of fluctuations and get stressed

Thank you so much<3 Yea, I know that would’ve been the best, but I have zero willpower haha. Too curious and temped.. but hopefully I will be able to follow your advice soon.

#13 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 01:52 PM

Day 9

0? cals
CW: 64.4 kg

You know how yesterday I wrote that I’d hoped for 64.5 by today? But had lost all hope? Omfg!!! I made it somehow??? Even 0.1 kg less. Now closer to 64 than 65. This really made my day.

Food wise, I’m not sure.. not hungry at all today. At least yet. And also I’m alone all day so this is my chance not to eat for a full day. Uhm, I’ll think about it.

#14 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 11:45 PM

I managed doing the full day fast!! Honestly, it just feels normal. But it won’t be a habit tho, since people around me seem to care to much. I just felt the need to take advantage of me being alone all day. Felt good.
  • akyre and GOKU like this

#15 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 02:25 PM

Day 10

520 cals
CW: 64.3 kg

Having a bad day, and don’t feel like writing.
  • akyre and GOKU like this

#16 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 12:45 PM

Day 11

550 cals
CW: 63.8 kg

I’m shocked, down 0.5 kg since yesterday. Guess the 48 hour fast did it’s job. Felt so good to see the number 63, but I’m noticing how fast I get used to the new numbers. I’m already longing to see 62. So addicting.
  • akyre likes this

#17 akyre

akyre

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 November 2021 - 01:26 AM

Know pretty well the feeling! It’s difficult to not be obsessed with the numbers on the scale, especially when they are getting smaller and smaller. You’re doing an amazing job, keep it up ♡

#18 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 11:05 AM

Know pretty well the feeling! It’s difficult to not be obsessed with the numbers on the scale, especially when they are getting smaller and smaller. You’re doing an amazing job, keep it up ♡

I know, right?
Thank u, really appreciate it <3
  • akyre likes this

#19 ailuropoda

ailuropoda

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 12:28 PM

Day 12

590 cals
CW: 63.8 kg

Same as yesterday. That’s okay. Don’t care about anything today really. Just feeling bloated and tired.

#20 sixthpain

sixthpain

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 12:39 PM

I'm cheering for you, Dear! You can do it!  :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users