Sick sick sick - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Sick sick sick

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SeraRedd

SeraRedd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 12:37 PM

So I just start posting on here for the first time and I get SUPER SICK. I am doing better now (no fever and not contagious) but I will be coughing for a while according to the doctor. Maybe this is TMI but I had a 10 lb 1 oz baby 13 year ago and my bladder has been temperamental ever since. Every time I cough I am afraid I am going to leak and I have to be at work! (Thank goodness I work at a school and we are about to have a week off!)

On the plus side though I dropped 6 lbs!!! Better yet since I am coming off basically a multiple year binge my stomach shrunk so I am not even really hungry anymore! I mean if I have to be sick and miserable at least I get one hell of a consultation prize!

#2 SeraRedd

SeraRedd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 04:52 AM

Lol, replying on my own post but why not it’s an update.

Before I got sick we were treating the house for fleas. We got lax on this because we have all been SUPER SICK. One thing we didn’t do for two weeks was wash the bedding. I think I have contact dermatitis in regard to the fleas. I don’t have bites but I woke up at 1 am (its 1:48 now) with my arms and legs itching like CRAZY. No bites. The weird thing is it’s just my arms and legs nothing else which you would think it would be my chest or face. I have no idea. I ran and took a shower grabbed a blanket we store high up where the cat doesn’t get to and I am now in a “blanket burrito” until the morning when everyone else is awake and we can wash the bedding. It’s just so weird and while I am not as itchy I’m still pretty miserable. Like I know I wanna lose weight but scratching off a layer of skin is not how I wanna do it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users