Any good anorexia movies besides To the Bone and For the Love of Nancey? - Page 3 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Any good anorexia movies besides To the Bone and For the Love of Nancey?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 not_my_body

not_my_body

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10097 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 November 2021 - 02:59 AM

That was such a huge twist! I was SHOOK. It made sense too. Such a tragedy to realize his dad stopped him from eating which could have saved his life...

Ohh same here. I was..... incredibly stunned. My brother was Anorexic, so to FINALLY see a male with and ED and then DIE in the end. Massive round of applause to who ever thought up that storyline.
  • Choco_Bitch_612 likes this
"Now you see, the world is full of temptations. They are wrong things that seem right at the time" - Jiminy Cricket in Pinocchio.

Height: 5 foot 7 / 170.5cms
Highest Weight: 180 pounds / 82 kgs, (BMI 28)
Lowest Weight: 85 pounds / 39 kgs, (BMI 13)

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (again): 85 pounds / 39 kgs OR LOWER!!!

#42 dissolve

dissolve

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Locationnot entirely sure

Posted 28 November 2021 - 06:39 AM

The Best Little Girl In The World is pretty classic 

When I was a young teenager I read the book and got so many tips from it. Obviously was just starting out then, I've got a much bigger range now haha.

#43 Stonerexiccc

Stonerexiccc

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 November 2021 - 07:07 AM

The Brief Life of Catherine is intense but in my opinion the most accurate depiction of anorexia. There also used to be a show called Whats Eating You from around 10/15 years ago that you can find episodes of on YouTube that are pretty good

• not_my_body likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users