Calorie checking apps?
Posted 25 November 2021 - 10:43 PM
Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:38 AM
lost in a dream perpetually ✧.˚༄
Posted 26 November 2021 - 05:57 AM
HW: 52 kg
Cw: 46.5 kg
GW 1: 45 kg
Posted 26 November 2021 - 09:10 AM
Cronometer is my favourite because:
- A lot of the foods on the database are lab analysed for a whole bunch of micronutrients.
- The information for every food on Cronometer is official, and therefore way more accurate than MyFitnessPal, where a lot of the foods are entered by the users and are therefore inaccurate (but some of the info might vary from the packet you're holding, because recipes change over time and continents, but you can click create a copy of existing foods and edit
- The database is HUGE, I am surprised the niche brands they have on there!
- If they don't have a food you've just eaten on the database, you can just enter all the nutritional information from the packet into the website and then save it as a custom food.
- You can create custom recipes by adding ingredients. I use this when I eat something and I can't find it on their database, so I just Google a recipe and add the ingredients into a recipe
- it even tracks water and caffeine, if you want to know how much you've had of that.
- They have an exercise library as well. It's not as big as the food one, but it's still very helpful
- The website has graphs, and it recalculates your BMI in the settings every time you input your weight.
It's sounds kinda like I've been sponsored, but I wouldn't expect any company to get a good rep being sponsored by an ED'd person. I just honestly love this site because it has made everything 50x easier for me.
19 years in this body
Sorry if I sound blunt, I'm Autistic (diagnosed Asperger's)
some songs that increase my leptin /j:
... Der Adler muss verhungern ...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users