Feel like im dying - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Feel like im dying

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fiyah

fiyah

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 06:35 PM

I dont know whats wrong with me. Maybe twice a month I will get horrible horrible headaches that wont go away no matter how much ibuprofen I take. The headaches will get worse throughout the night and my jaw will get really tense. Then my whole stomach and back will be in horrible intense pain. Like period cramps but my whole torso. It feels like im gonna puke. And my chest is tense and my heart starts racing. I cant move without feeling like im gonna pass out. Ill get shooting pains down my limbs and my heart starts racing. Eventually I will pass out from pain. Ive never passed out in my entire life so its really freaking me out that its been happening everytime i get into these states.

I also have pcos but was diagnosed like 4 years ago and havent gone back to the gyno because im so scared of the gyno. Sometimes my right ovary will hurt or if i do a situp ill get a sharp pain and im so scared of it being a cyst and it will pop any day. Im terrified of the gyno bc trauma so if there is a cyst im so scared theyre gonna have to do internal exams like no nonono i cant do that.

Im just fucking exhausted all the time. I sleep for 10-12 hours a night and im still tired all fucking day. I cant get myself to wake up to my alarm, ill just keep snoozing for hours and hours and sleep for half the day. I woke up at 4:30pm today. I feel gross.

I went to get a physical a few weeks ago and they did bloodwork and said my bilirubin levels were high and somethings wrong with my liver and i need more bloodwork and an ultrasound. Idk its so fucking overwhelming. When they told me this i started freaking the fuck out like what is wrong with my liver

Idk why im making this post. Im so scared of my body. Idek what doctor i go to to say all of this. Idk what i would even say like "yes doctor i feel like im fucking dying" ugh

Everytime i even think about this shit iget panic attacks immediately. I hate this sm

Idk im probably just gonna ignore it because idk what else to do. I dont have any family to help me with this. Fuck

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Height: 5'3

HW: 150lbs (?)

SW: 147lbs

LW: 117lbs

CW: 129.6lbs

GW: 105lbs

#2 BoredBibliophile

BoredBibliophile

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationThe Cliffs of Insanity

Posted 28 November 2021 - 06:39 PM

Maybe you could find a doctor (if you’re in the USA you can go through your insurance/the state insurance and if you’re in Europe there should be a list by location idk about anywhere else) and basically read them this post? I would not the days it happens on your phone calendar. 
try telling them about your trauma/saying that you would prefer an internal exam to be the last resort because you would rather not go than have it. 

also I go to a doctor that’s a resident and they’re really nice… maybe look for a younger or female or etc doctor to make you more comfortable?

#3 BoredBibliophile

BoredBibliophile

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationThe Cliffs of Insanity

Posted 28 November 2021 - 06:40 PM

I’m so sorry you’re hurting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users