8642 accountability - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

8642 accountability

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 December 2021 - 12:04 PM

So..here’s the deal-io:
I started recovery like 2 years ago and in the process, gained like 40lbs. Have you ever been so uncomfortable with every movement your body made that it was just unbearable to get out of bed? Cuz that’s my sitch atm. I am going to do the 2468 diet but start backwards at 800. I’ll try to update everyday with what I eat and whatnot. If anyone wants to participate, feel free.
Height: 5’6
SW: 180lbs (yikes)
Duration of diet: at least a month
  • taeyong’s bestie likes this

#2 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 December 2021 - 11:09 PM

Day 1: (Dec. 01)
- coffee w/ milk & creamer (200)
- homemade french fries (~400)
- ketchup (40)
- Metamucil (15)
- Frosted Flakes (130)
- milk (70)
Total: 855
I wasn’t too careful, but I think it’s an okay start. I didn’t realize my coffee took up so many cals. Tomorrow I’ll make it differently and I’ll also eat some veggies or fruit. I also suck at drinking water so I’ll do more of that. I ordered some measuring tape and I’ll take my measurements when it gets here. I felt super full today so I think tomorrow will be fine at 600 if I drink more Metamucil.

#3 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 December 2021 - 02:53 AM

Day 02:
- coffee w/ creamer (80)
- veggie stir fry (152)
- Metamucil (30)
- cereal w/ milk (200)
- smart pop (80)
- red beans & rice (~200)
Total: 742

Today was supposed to be a 600 cal day, but I ate closer to 800. I haven’t restricted like this in a couple years and I was so hungry. Should I change this diet to 886644? Or pick up tomorrow at 400? Idk. Had a headache all day too. I got my scale and measuring tape so I’ll post my measurements tomorrow.

#4 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 December 2021 - 02:03 AM

Day 03:
- coffee (40)
- vegetable broth (23)
- green onion (5)
- smart pop (150)
- grapes (20)
- samosas (180)
Total: 418

Today was a lot easier than yesterday. I didn’t really get too hungry until after 8pm. The broth I made earlier was a good idea and I added some spices to make it interesting. My main problem with why I tend to over eat is that I like to snack when I watch tv. If I can stop doing that, I think I’ll be on the right track. I need to find stuff to do to stay busy…possibly all my late homework lol.
So my measurements are as follows:
Bust: 42.51in
Waist: 39.79in
Hips: 44.70in
Left arm: 12.47in
Right arm: 13.08in
Left thigh: 26.06in
Right thigh: 25.96in
Pretty disappointed with this of course, but it is what I expected. I also weigh more than my stupid old scale told me.
Weight: 184.4lbs
BMI: 30
Body fat: 34.9%
Water: 44.7%
Muscle mass: 113lbs
BMR: 1547cals
The new scale I got has this app that bluetooths all the info from the actual scale. I got a long way to go. I want my body fat to be less than 30, ideally 20-25%, and I want my BMI to be in the middle healthy range at least in my short term goals. I need to gain more muscle to burn that fat. I wonder what the water percentage means tho…anyway, tomorrow is supposed to be a 200 day, but I’ll see how hungry I am and how I’m feeling because I might make it another 400 day.

#5 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 December 2021 - 12:23 AM

Day 04:
- coffee w/ 2 Tbsp almond milk creamer (50)
- udon noodles (150)
- soy sauce (10)
- chicken broth (10)
- bite of taco (~25)
Total: ~245

Today was interesting. I woke up pretty hungry but my hunger went away after coffee. I felt just a little tired, but other than that, I felt good. Btw I of course drink water and Diet Coke and tea, but I don’t record them because they don’t offer calories. I’m also not doing any exercises, but that will probably change. Anyway, I also weighed myself..
Weight: 182.8lbs
BMI: 29.7
Body fat: 34.5%
So that’s cool..I’m down like a pound and a half and I’m no longer obese lmao.
Tomorrow is supposed to be 800 cals, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about if I should do like 700 because I went over that last few days? Or if I should do 800 and then drop down to 200 then do 2468 normally? Tomorrow is actually going to be weird because I’m going to be traveling in the car for like 6 hours:/
I also need some more low cal recipes that are filling if anyone knows any good ones.

#6 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 December 2021 - 01:08 PM

Hmm…okay I can explain:
So at about 3am I got a little hungry post-coital and literally ate the exact amount of calories as I did during the entire day (245). I’m just going to pretend that didn’t happen.

#7 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 December 2021 - 03:02 AM

Day 05:
- coffee w/ creamer (120)
- avocado toast (???)
(I ate out because of the drive and it was avocado on wheat toast with cherry tomatoes, an egg, balsamic vinaigrette, and arugula salad on the side with a few crumbles of cheese).
- baked Cheetos (140)
- cereal w/ almond milk (193)

Weight: 182.4lbs
( - 2lbs)

No idea how many calories I ate today so I’ll say it’s gotta be <1200. I definitely feel like I ate way too much today. Tomorrow, I’m going to aim for 200-300cals and start 2468 the normal way. On another note, tmi but I haven’t had a bm in over 5 days :( . I don’t wanna use a lax because of a past and very painful addiction like 4-5 years ago. I think I will try sipping my coffee really slow and make it strong and black and then down a whole bunch of water and then do jumping jacks or something lol.

#8 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 December 2021 - 02:44 AM

Day 06:
- chicken fajita pita from jack in the box (320)
- rice cakes (100)
Total: 420

I literally didn’t eat until like 10pm. My boyfriend also insisted I eat with him today. So not a 200 day. Should I be stricter with myself? Yeah probably. Btw I also drank 3 diet cokes, a black coffee, and water. I was also super tired today so after my 3 hour class this morning, I took a 3 hour nap lol. Tomorrow I’m going to aim to be between 300-400. Not above 400. I think that’s it for now.

Weight: 181.2lbs
( - 3.2lbs)

(I pooped today!)

#9 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 December 2021 - 01:57 AM

Day 07:

- iced vanilla latte with almond milk (about 3/4 of it) (~80)

- cheddar cheese (~55)

- chocolate rice cakes (200)

Total: 335

I didn’t weigh myself today cuz i had already drank my coffee. Ill weigh tomorrow. For some reason, I fear that I will never lose any weight because my body has a really hard time losing. My lowest weight was 134ish and that was when I was purging everything I ate and I was only eating vegetables and Diet Coke lol. It’s not that I feel discouraged, I’m just nervous I guess. Every time I’m on this site, I stare at my profile picture because I can’t believe that used to be me…and I thought I was fat then. Sometimes I think about my relapse after 2+ years of recovery and wonder what caused it. I don’t think anything in particular, I am just so overweight that it causes me such great discomfort. While in recovery, my body felt worse than it did while I was in the depths of my ED. I yearned to have some self control and tried so many “healthy” ways to lose weight. I now know that my mind was never recovered and I sought comfort with binging and convincing myself that I was recovered. Why am I the happiest when I treat my body like a punishment? So now I’m thinking about 14 year old me and the first time I purged. That poor little child who felt so hopeless and low about herself and who spent years in therapy just to turn that into fuel to attempt suicide. That was not the start of my ED however. That started somewhere around 8 years old, but that’s a whole other can of worms. Damn am I the philosopher today lol. My mind feels so much happier now that I have experienced so much more of life.

#10 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 December 2021 - 01:46 AM

Day 08:
- coffee almond milk (nasty af) (10)
- chicken fajita pita (not all of it) (270)
- Halo Top (50)
- Rye Bread (110)
- cheese (55)
- cottage cheese (45)
- rice cakes (100)
Total: ~650 (most all of these are estimates so it’s probably between 600-800)

Weight: 180.0lbs
(- 4.4lbs)

Most of the food I ate today was strictly because I was hungry. The only things I enjoyed were the rice cakes. I’ve been trying to find ways to make my coffee more yummy, but nothing so far. Does anyone know how to make their coffee good but still low cal? Like less than 40. I’m steadily losing weight so that’s awesome, but it will probably slow down in the next week or 2. I have 3 weeks left of this diet and then I’m thinking about what I want to do next. Maybe high restriction? Idk someone recommended the hsgd but I haven’t looked at that one yet. I need something maintainable but also shows results. Anyway, I am going to try to eat some veggies tomorrow cuz I need some vitamins in mah bahdy. On another note, my finals are next week and I’m a little stressed because I’m failing one class. Oh depression why you do dis? I can’t wait until this semester is over. I need to find my motivation and stick to it.
Should I add some pics of me to this thread? Or wait until I lose like 10lbs? Or more? Idk let me know someone. I hope everyone had a good day today. Okie peace out.

#11 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 December 2021 - 03:53 PM

Day 09: (yesterday)

- coffee (60)

- vegan cheese (60)

- tortilla (130)

- cheese (220)

- sour cream (60)

- chocolate (80)

- Halo Top (100)

Total: 710

I didn’t post yesterday because I was super pissed. I weighed myself and it was 181.5lbs. I don’t know why I gained so that sucks. I also weighed myself this morning and it was 181.2lbs. Today is supposed to be my 200 day so maybe that will move things along. Does anyone know why I possibly gained? I was really hoping to break 180 by today :/

I’m feeling really hungry already today and it is only about to be 1pm. I don’t want to eat tho because I feel like a huge balloon. I took pictures of myself and idk if I’m delusional or what but I look so different in photos compared to just in the mirror. I’m honestly pretty upset. Anyway, I’ll post later with todays cal count.

#12 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 December 2021 - 12:00 AM

Day 10:
- tangerine tea (0)
- rice cake (27)
- vegan cheese (60)
- broccoli (15)
- onion (5)
- vegan cheese (55)
- natures bakery brownie (200)
Total: 362

Okay I’ve learned that I am really bad at sticking to this lol. I was fine but I ate the “brownie” because I actually wasn’t feeling good and it has a bit of fiber and other good stuff in it cuz it’s more like a protein bar kinda. I’ve been feeling really irritable as well as just yucky today. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. I’m trying to stay positive because I know weightloss is a slow process. I think I’m going to start taking my multivitamin again because it really helps manage my moods. Tomorrow is a 400 cal day and I’m going to try to eat around 300-400. I think I’ll try to just have broth and soup. I’m crossing my fingers that my weight goes down tomorrow when I weigh myself. One good thing I can say is that I feel slightly better about myself because I haven’t been eating mindlessly 24/7.

#13 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 December 2021 - 01:46 AM

Day 11:
- iced coffee with almond milk and creamer (85)
- red beans and rice (280)
Total: 360

Weight: 179.4lbs
( - 5.0lbs)

I broke 180 guys. Well, barely but still lol. Apparently I lost 5lbs in 10 days. I did the math and based on the calories to maintain my weight and the amount I eat, I was aimed to lose about 3.5lbs in 10 days and 10lbs in a month. If I continue to lose weight at the rate that I am, I could lose 15lbs in a month. Sounds unrealistic, but it would be pretty dope lol. I hope to be at most 170 by the time I visit my family on January 22nd.
On a different note, my stomach has been super nauseous for a couple days and my head is killing me today.
Tomorrow is a 600 day and I’ve been craving a burger, so I might just have one. I also want a smoothie tho…
That’s all for now.

#14 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 12 December 2021 - 12:41 PM

CONGRATS ON BREAKING 180!!! i hope ur stomach feels better, IM FOLLOWING AND CHEERING FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE THE BEST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lee-taeyong-taeyong.gifhoney-mariah.gif

~ do something today that your future self will thank you for later ~

#15 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 December 2021 - 01:24 PM

Thanks, you’re awesome! I follow your accountability too haha. This is just the encouragement I needed.

#16 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 December 2021 - 03:58 AM

Day 12:
- a few sips of iced coffee my bf made (~30-40)
- bacon, cheese, arugula, rye bread sandwich ( half: 280)
- natures bakery brownie (200)
- halo top (90)
- Mac and cheese (~100)
- pomegranate kombucha (25)

So at this point my total was 725, which was already over my 600 cal limit, however my period didn’t really care and ate like 500 more calories :/ I ate some rice cakes which was probably like 130 cals and then I ate like 2 and a half servings of Terry’s orange chocolate which is 400 cals.
Total: ~ 1255 :(

I ate literally double the cals. And I felt binge-y while eating the chocolate. I also didn’t weigh myself this morning and I don’t even want to know how much I weigh now after all that. Tomorrow is supposed to be an 800 day, but I’m going to stay around 300. What is it with periods and chocolate dude..completely out of control behavior. I’m really disappointed in myself and I feel like I’m letting you guys down too. I have a group final in the afternoon tomorrow and a lot of homework after that so maybe I’ll even try to liquid fast, even though it’ll only be water weight if I lose lbs. idk we’ll see.
At least all the chocolate is gone now so I won’t be tempted lol.
…should I weigh myself in the morning?…oh thoughts and more thoughts.

#17 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 December 2021 - 03:55 AM

Day 13:
- iced sugar cookie almond milk latte (150)
- almost half a Taco Bell burrito (~250)
- halo top (60)
- saucy veggies (80)
- cheese and crackers (idk maybe 250)
Total: ~790
Weight: 180.2lbs

Ugh..don’t even wanna talk about it.

#18 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 December 2021 - 05:18 AM

Day 14:
- tons of random shiz
Total: probably like 1400-1600
Weight: 179.8lbs

Okay so I decided that today is my last day doing this diet lol even though I didn’t even care to do it today. I honestly wanted one day where I ate what I wanted before I start something new. I’m going to start an actual accountability tomorrow obviously not in this forum.

Peace out <3

#19 Dreadrom

Dreadrom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2021 - 12:14 AM

Update:
I started a new accountability in the higher BMI accountability forum like a week or so ago.
<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users