Selling Sunset - Movies and TV Shows - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Selling Sunset

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Skinny_sweet_pea

Skinny_sweet_pea

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 10:51 PM

Anyone obsessed with Selling Sunset? I’m finishing up season 3. The cast is thinspo for me. Most of them are all really beautiful and well dressed, great bodies. The only one I can’t stand is Amanza, she’s very annoying and trashy. Her style is trashy. I think Chrishell and Christine are my favorites.

#2 JustABitThinner

JustABitThinner

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 02:04 PM

OMG I just made a post about this because I didn't find any other posts about it I'm so glad to find this!!

Okay yes they are major GOALS omfg!! They are gorgeous, amazing bodies, smart, rich, I'm obsessed !! I'm on season 4 now so deffs let me know your thoughts about season 3. I think you will like Amanda better as time goes on, I quite like her! I think Christine is such a bitch but she's also my major goals from all of them lmaoooo

stats & gifs in spoiler  :wub: 

Spoiler

#3 Skinny_sweet_pea

Skinny_sweet_pea

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 02:46 AM

OMG I just made a post about this because I didn't find any other posts about it I'm so glad to find this!!

Okay yes they are major GOALS omfg!! They are gorgeous, amazing bodies, smart, rich, I'm obsessed !! I'm on season 4 now so deffs let me know your thoughts about season 3. I think you will like Amanda better as time goes on, I quite like her! I think Christine is such a bitch but she's also my major goals from all of them lmaoooo

Haha Christine is definitely a bitch. I love her for it, sometimes it’s better to be a bitch than a doormat. This is the show I watch when I’m working out. Hope to finish season 3 in a few days!

#4 JustABitThinner

JustABitThinner

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 08:07 AM

Haha Christine is definitely a bitch. I love her for it, sometimes it’s better to be a bitch than a doormat. This is the show I watch when I’m working out. Hope to finish season 3 in a few days!

I love that so much, better to be a bitch than a doormat! I need to take this advice lmaooo
  • Skinny_sweet_pea likes this

stats & gifs in spoiler  :wub: 

Spoiler

#5 Skinny_sweet_pea

Skinny_sweet_pea

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 December 2021 - 10:36 PM

I love that so much, better to be a bitch than a doormat! I need to take this advice lmaooo

Im still on season 3! I read season 4 doesn’t even show Chrishell’s relationship with Jason. Definitely disappointing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users