Back again-From one extreme to another - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Back again-From one extreme to another

bed fat ednos anorexia ana thin bpd

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Inthinity

Inthinity

Philanthropist

• Supporter
  • 12248 posts
  • LocationLa la land

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

I haven't been on here in over a month so I just wanted to say that I'm glad to be back and especially since so many things have changed and my favourite change in particular is this thread!

So Thank You!

Now I've been on both extremes of the scale (You can see stats in my signature) and now I know that my BPD really influences the black and white thinking but I find that I'm hindered from making progress because now I'm so large compared to what I used to be and even though there are a multitude of health risks that I have now imposed upon myself I still find that I can't lose the weight!

I tend to think when I actually have some motivation to actually work out or restrict that I get overwhelmed with the fact that it's going to be a long process and that really stresses me out and makes me continue this C.O.E pattern again and again. Anyone who is going through the same realises how damn frustrating it can be and I just wanted to get some advice from people whether or not you have overcome this hurdle or even if you are going through the same thing.

Thank you all and it's good to be back here again xx

• inlovewithana and hopelesslyfat like this

giphy.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bed, fat, ednos, anorexia, ana, thin, bpd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users