i told the restaurant i wouldnt be back tomorrow and my bulimia said yeah haha no [need advice] - Page 2 - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

i told the restaurant i wouldnt be back tomorrow and my bulimia said yeah haha no [need advice]

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 fatangel4964

fatangel4964

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:39 PM

Are you eating at the buffet then purging at home? Or are you yeeting in the bathroom at the restaurant and going back to the buffet for more food?

I have a chinese buffet very close to my place and it's my ultimate fantasy to go there for multiple rounds of bp, both because I am a pig and because I love a good value. Just scared of actually doing it you know? Either of getting caught or making it a habit

I purge at home because I could never stand them catching me purging in their bathroom, no way. And about whether itd be good for you to go... Well it depends on the situation. For me, it helps to at least reduce the time I b/p because with the buffet there, I usually only b/p once per day.

#22 Holiday

Holiday

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2084 posts
  • Locationin bed

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:43 PM

This makes me low-key wish I lived closer to a Chinese buffet damn, but the closest one to me is 5 miles away and I don't have a car rip
Especially considering I regularly spend at least $30 at the grocery store every other day on binge foods honestly it would b cheaper than that

There's a golden corrall abt a mile from where I live, I haven't been to one in probably over 10yrs but I remember thinking the food sucked lol (although that was pre-ED so I mean at this point I'll b/p anything let's be real)
But also every time I've been past it the parking lot looks crowded af so idk I don't rlly feel like having to potentially wait in line for a bathroom stall when I'm on the verge of my stomach exploding lmao

Height: 5'6

Weight: 81.6lbslbs (12-28-21)

BMI: 13.2

AN b/p

Spoiler

dc1b0b6926bce8d027dae9d28dcbbd9d.jpg

#23 ChoadSmoker

ChoadSmoker

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:43 PM

I purge at home because I could never stand them catching me purging in their bathroom, no way. And about whether itd be good for you to go... Well it depends on the situation. For me, it helps to at least reduce the time I b/p because with the buffet there, I usually only b/p once per day.

I fast/omad until I have the house to myself so my stomach capacity isnt what it used to be. I have to go like 3 or 4 rounds before I feel satisfied. Gotta work on my noise level before I try it in public. At least I've never been there before and don't have any friendly relationship with them like you do at yours. If I was caught I'd be embarrassed but it would be easy to brush off.

#24 savanilla

savanilla

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 09:12 PM

omg i binge at buffets all the time , they rly do help with like not binging for hours at a time since you know you have to leave yannow? i normally have 2 rounds and purge at a nearby store the second time . i think its really cool that they’re kinda taking you in , i think a lot of ppl see whats going on after a certain point and are concerned but not judgmental <3 . a couple of waitresses have talked to me and its been really cool actually:) . plus if you’re paying and tipping you’re not doing anything wrong!! some experiences are better than others tho lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 fandomz-fangirl

fandomz-fangirl

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts
  • LocationLand of Gods and Monsters

Posted 14 January 2022 - 09:28 PM

no one gives a fuck about you or what you are doing

this is oddly reassuring

#26 Holiday

Holiday

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2084 posts
  • Locationin bed

Posted 14 January 2022 - 09:29 PM

This makes me low-key wish I lived closer to a Chinese buffet damn, but the closest one to me is 5 miles away and I don't have a car rip
Especially considering I regularly spend at least $30 at the grocery store every other day on binge foods honestly it would b cheaper than that

There's a golden corrall abt a mile from where I live, I haven't been to one in probably over 10yrs but I remember thinking the food sucked lol (although that was pre-ED so I mean at this point I'll b/p anything let's be real)
But also every time I've been past it the parking lot looks crowded af so idk I don't rlly feel like having to potentially wait in line for a bathroom stall when I'm on the verge of my stomach exploding lmao

Height: 5'6

Weight: 81.6lbslbs (12-28-21)

BMI: 13.2

AN b/p

Spoiler

dc1b0b6926bce8d027dae9d28dcbbd9d.jpg

#27 tittysprinkles

tittysprinkles

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 956 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 January 2022 - 03:56 AM

this is oddly reassuring

ty it feels mean to say but it is sadly true

tumblr mp1ygoksYK1rcpscwo1 500
5'2". 30.  BN.
CW: 108
LW: 86  HW: 120

#28 tittysprinkles

tittysprinkles

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 956 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 January 2022 - 04:04 AM

Thanks for the honest response i used to work in a bakery and tbh it was very common for us to talk about out of the ordinary customers... maybe i should just think shuddup and take my money and let me binge in peace

servers do talk about weird customers, but you are no diffrent to them than someone who steals silverware. they are waiting to get off work and go home and will not think about you after that. also will not have any hate or judgement they are just booooooored as hell, hoping an old person crashes through the window or something

tumblr mp1ygoksYK1rcpscwo1 500
5'2". 30.  BN.
CW: 108
LW: 86  HW: 120

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users