New, determined, advice NEEDED from the skinny minis!!! - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

New, determined, advice NEEDED from the skinny minis!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fatass105

Fatass105

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:28 AM

I started eating "right", quit drinking, and working out 3-5x a week about two months ago. I've lost 21lbs, but I have 60-80lbs left... Depends on how I look as I keep losing! I want to lose this 60-80lbs by the end of December. I would like to know if A. Anyone has any advice for me, and B. If you guys think this is possible?! I'm willing to do pretty much whatever I have to aside from going to the hospital to lose this weight... My boyfriend is coming home from overseas then and I want to surprise him and be the pretty, thin girl I USED to be before he got deployed and I gorged myself with fast food and drinking. :( Please help!!!!!

#2 Loolaa12

Loolaa12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:45 AM

Hiya my BMI is 17.2 I'm just starting to be treated for anorexia.
My advice for you is to keep up the exercise and try eating half and apple for breakfast half and apple for lunch and a hole cucumber for dinner only 105 calories all together within 2 weeks you will start to see the difference also it makes you full hope this helps xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users