Anybody follow Fiona Hollings on Tiktok and/or Instagram? - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Anybody follow Fiona Hollings on Tiktok and/or Instagram?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 littlelibrarian

littlelibrarian

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 09:52 AM

The whole trend of "recovery" influencers fucking crying on camera over fear foods needs to die
  • TinyTaino, it’s fine, chelseasloanegirl and 5 others like this

#22 BigReader

BigReader

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 09:59 AM

The whole trend of "recovery" influencers fucking crying on camera over fear foods needs to die

Amen to this. Mental illness or not it is so embarrassing.
  • littlelibrarian likes this

#23 with.a.fada

with.a.fada

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 16 January 2022 - 02:40 PM

Lol I hate ED social media, people are twats & they know they’re being twats but just want attention from thousands of vulnerable individuals. It’s sickening.

couldn't have said it better, i 100% agree 

I don’t know her personally but her feed seems to be all the same, body checks and “oh I’m struggling so much!!” Every post. I lack respect for anyone that uses the edsheeranrecovery hash tag too just because if someone was using my name related to get more followers or whatever I’d be really annoyed.
I hope she gets well and changes her account to life and having fun.

yeah it's sad, i feel bad for Ed Sheeran tbh because he knows about the hashtag and the nickname and now his fans are exposed to fucking proana content whenever they're online :/

• BigReader likes this

UGW: dead

5'6 / 166.5 cm

cw: 43kg // 94.7 lbs

BMI: 15.8

#24 BigReader

BigReader

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 03:53 PM

couldn't have said it better, i 100% agree

yeah it's sad, i feel bad for Ed Sheeran tbh because he knows about the hashtag and the nickname and now his fans are exposed to fucking proana content whenever they're online :/

I feel bad for him too and anyone that finds this stuff when they really weren’t looking for it. I don’t know how people justify it when the thinking seems to be “I don’t care if I’m taking someone name, their identity, it will mean more exposure and people following me and telling me how great and brave I am. I don’t care about the fate of any of these people and how I may affect them” which in my opinion is a stinking attitude that smacks of attention seeking despite whatever happens to anyone else.
Maybe someone else can help me understand why because that is my take on it.
  • with.a.fada and littlelibrarian like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users