anyone have leg youtube videos that slims down ur legs - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

anyone have leg youtube videos that slims down ur legs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 excludemefromthisnarrative

excludemefromthisnarrative

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 07:53 PM

i’m willing to do however many reps 😭 i’m just sick of feeling fat lol!

#2 ChessGirl

ChessGirl

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:47 PM

I used to like ballet beautiful, but now I'm just a couch potato lol

#3 49kg_goal

49kg_goal

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 06:51 AM

you can not physically lose weight in just one area of your body, sorry to burst your bubble but it is not possible, everyone who promises you something different is lying to you. You have to lower your overall body fat percentage. Also, where you lose fat first and last depends entirely on your genetics. If you want to look more toned in certain areas you can build muscle with weight lifting but that’s about it.

#4 golden kush

golden kush

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe mountains

Posted 15 January 2022 - 08:16 AM

Check out Chloe Ting on youtube.

#5 hunthebun

hunthebun

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2495 posts
  • Locationhospital. still :(

Posted 15 January 2022 - 08:57 AM

you can not physically lose weight in just one area of your body, sorry to burst your bubble but it is not possible, everyone who promises you something different is lying to you. You have to lower your overall body fat percentage. Also, where you lose fat first and last depends entirely on your genetics. If you want to look more toned in certain areas you can build muscle with weight lifting but that’s about it.

^^^^^^^^. 

you cant 'slim down' your legs by exerting the muscles.  

SEED, beginning palliative care.

current BMI 10.7 [Jan 2021]

https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/4285135-huns-palliative-care-anorexia-diary/

#6 gaaaatiiitooo

gaaaatiiitooo

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Locationmy crypt

Posted 15 January 2022 - 10:21 AM

heyy in my family all women have big thighs and hips so its always been a problem for me. in 2021 i started working in a mall and i had to walk all day + i moved w my mom who lives faaaaar away from the bus so my thighs became more toned and idk how to say it in english but parejas? they don have bumps of fat anymore and ive gained weight so i recommend walking if u want to tone ur legs

Enviado desde mi SM-A127M mediante Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users