restriction accountability - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

restriction accountability

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 embarassinglovesong

embarassinglovesong

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 12:48 AM

i am so fucking done bingeing. ive binged almost every day of this month since christmas, i cant believe how much ive let myself go. i was at my lw on christmas and i messed it all up,, gained 7-10lbs. so this is going to be my accountability, im not sure if this is an okay place to post it though? i hope, i think people seeing me fail is embarassing so hopefully that will help. today i binged, and this is going to be the last time this month. ill update tomorrow at the end of the day with my exercise and intake. but the thing is i dont havr an appetite most of the time so i fast/low res, then i end up bingeing basically every time i eat?// im so pathetic. im too lazy and fat to work out too. this will be the last day i swear

. • . ° .• °:. *₊° . . • . ° .• °:. *₊° .

#2 embarassinglovesong

embarassinglovesong

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 04:47 AM

would anyone like to keep me accountable or even just chat with me?? i feel so so alone and sad recently  :(

. • . ° .• °:. *₊° . . • . ° .• °:. *₊° .

#3 skin-of-me

skin-of-me

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 15 January 2022 - 05:14 AM

would anyone like to keep me accountable or even just chat with me?? i feel so so alone and sad recently  :(

There is an accountability section in this forum if you scroll through it you'll find it on MPA's main page, maybe better to keep it there?

Other than that feel free to reach out, I also have an accountability and trying to keep myself on track, also battling with loneliness.

• it’s fine and embarassinglovesong like this

be+better.gif

171cm

HW: 63 kgs

LW: 46 kgs

SW: 60 kgs (01/11)

CW: 53.3 kgs (21/01, BMI 18.2)

58  56  54  52  50

New accountability thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users