Dollar tree diet pills? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Dollar tree diet pills?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Skinnypretty

Skinnypretty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

Anybody tried them? I'm curious.

And before you say, "don't take any pills from dollar tree", I've found that their laxatives and aspirins work just as well as other's, along wig their vitamins.

Good? Bad? What were your results?

Right now I take Caralluma. Idk if they're really making me lose anything. I've been on them for over a month, and I think if anything they are making me maintain; which is NOT what I want right now.

I need to lose more weight and I want to try something new. Sadly, I'm short on money. If not for the dollar tree pills, anybody have any good ideas I should do instead? I'm on a plateau. :/

#2 Cymmetry

Cymmetry

Faceache

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14764 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:22 AM

I'm taking them along with green tea fat burners.

I can't necessarily say they're making me lose weight, but they do give me energy when I'm not eating and curb my appetite.

I also think they've made me less grouchy all the time. And when I take too many I feel like I'm having a heart attack and my arms go numb, so they must have something in them that works!

bta85nc.jpg

#3 xanaxtasy

xanaxtasy

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Locationaround Tyler, TX

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

Do you take any meds that might be effected by bitter orange extract?

&& I never knew delusion even had a taste
&& I fall in love when I see her face
6xxc.jpg

#4 Sierrabender

Sierrabender

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

I've heard a lot of good things about them and that they work pretty well. Dollar Tree is okay but the ones from Dollar General suck.

student 

vegetarian since October 2017

fa05cz.png

currently on a binge streak

#5 Guest_metalmayhem_*

Guest_metalmayhem_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

I don't think that I have tried any Dollar Store diet pills per se, but I used take a combo of caffeine pills and some sort of green tea fat burner pills both of which were from Dollar Tree and that combination really helped me to kick up my weight lose.

I tried both of them separately as well and alone they hardly did anything, but together they rocked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users