Drinking your own blood? - Page 2 - Pica Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Drinking your own blood?

Skinny loosing weight perfection

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 Elphaba

Elphaba

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4415 posts
  • LocationLA Girl

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:19 PM

Yeah. It's weirdly satisfying to just actually go crazy for a little bit, but if anyone ever saw....

If anyone ever saw me go crazy I would be absolutely mortified. Unfortunately, it's happened. I literally just laid on the floor in the middle of my kitchen and started crying about everything. My dad and sister just kind of stared at me, unsure what to do. How awkward.

my accountability

my tumblr

last purge: 19 April 2020

last binge: 19 April 2020

#22 hippo-hips

hippo-hips

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2631 posts
  • LocationThe Chill Lounge

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:36 PM

I've ate my blood but never drank it. I did a little research about it and I have psychological issues. Yeah I wasn't to surprized about that. I'm mentally ill and had a mental breakdown a year ago, so things aren't quite right upstairs. Anyways, I don't judge you for drinking your own blood.

Height: 5'7

HW: 156.4 

CW:151.8 (was 152.6)

GW: 140s 

LW: 99

U0QWdmB.gif

Sometimes I feel like the mirror is my only companion.

-Mirror, Mirror Off The Wall by Kjerstin Gruys, Ph.D.

#23 Guest_Blankie_*

Guest_Blankie_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:50 PM

If anyone ever saw me go crazy I would be absolutely mortified. Unfortunately, it's happened. I literally just laid on the floor in the middle of my kitchen and started crying about everything. My dad and sister just kind of stared at me, unsure what to do. How awkward.

Noooo....I'm sorry about that.

The worst I did was get disproportionately angry (I never get outwardly angry) about my siblings eating my food. Mortifying.

#24 Elphaba

Elphaba

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4415 posts
  • LocationLA Girl

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:02 PM

Noooo....I'm sorry about that.

The worst I did was get disproportionately angry (I never get outwardly angry) about my siblings eating my food. Mortifying.

Omg, I literally have to label my food. I don't know why I get so defensive, but if someone touches my food, I feel like I'm going to blow up. Or start crying. I need to get my emotions in check.

my accountability

my tumblr

#25 Guest_ProAna.Buddy_*

Guest_ProAna.Buddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:02 AM

Omg, I literally have to label my food. I don't know why I get so defensive, but if someone touches my food, I feel like I'm going to blow up. Or start crying. I need to get my emotions in check.

I do that to my husband. I dont label my food but I want to. If he eats/drinks something of mine it will eat me inside. It is so stupid cuz in reality he will buy me whatever I want whenever I want it, but its the ED. It makes me so sad cuz I love him so much.

#26 Elphaba

Elphaba

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4415 posts
  • LocationLA Girl

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:13 AM

I do that to my husband. I dont label my food but I want to. If he eats/drinks something of mine it will eat me inside. It is so stupid cuz in reality he will buy me whatever I want whenever I want it, but its the ED. It makes me so sad cuz I love him so much.

Does he know about your ED? I'm sure he understands, or at least he tries to.

my accountability

my tumblr

#27 Guest_ProAna.Buddy_*

Guest_ProAna.Buddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

Does he know about your ED? I'm sure he understands, or at least he tries to.

No. Part of the ED for me is having it to myself. I have hid it for almost 12 years now, since I was 12 now I am 23. I could not tell him if I wanted to. as per my siggy, I was 115 on our wedding day and due to pregnancies/life circumstances, I am now 8 pounds from that weight and I am going to get there soon. I really want to be 100 but right now I am pacing my goals. 

I really love him, but he really would not understand. He is very Alpha male and controlling, which I like as we both have OCD and this gives me a lot of comfort in many ways... but I know he would try to help me recover and I am not ready at all. I want to be so tiny and perfect again it hurts....

• Elphaba likes this

#28 Elphaba

Elphaba

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4415 posts
  • LocationLA Girl

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:34 AM

No. Part of the ED for me is having it to myself. I have hid it for almost 12 years now, since I was 12 now I am 23. I could not tell him if I wanted to. as per my siggy, I was 115 on our wedding day and due to pregnancies/life circumstances, I am now 8 pounds from that weight and I am going to get there soon. I really want to be 100 but right now I am pacing my goals. 

I really love him, but he really would not understand. He is very Alpha male and controlling, which I like as we both have OCD and this gives me a lot of comfort in many ways... but I know he would try to help me recover and I am not ready at all. I want to be so tiny and perfect again it hurts....

That's a difficult situation. I wish you luck. <3

my accountability

my tumblr

#29 Guest_ProAna.Buddy_*

Guest_ProAna.Buddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:57 AM

That's a difficult situation. I wish you luck. <3

Thank you so much. I know it sucks and I know I should tell him but I am not ready. But I think he will be there when I am <3

#30 RoseDeWittBukater

RoseDeWittBukater

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3549 posts
  • LocationThe Bottom of The Atlantic Ocean

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:10 AM

Same here, smeared it all over myself, and cried, and broke things. It was intense and I'm so happy no one else ever saw that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one...I have no idea why I did that.  :unsure:

• taion likes this

#31 Guest_shutupharu_*

Guest_shutupharu_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:18 PM

yeahhhhh i do this, glad im not the only one :3

im not gonna be too concerned until i start wanting to drink anyone elses blood haha

#32 Methe

Methe

Omniscient

• Members
  • 2985 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:21 PM

I do and did the same. When I have an accident cut and no ones there, I even "milk" the wound 😗
Sex: None if not paid in advance.  Male   
Height: 1.73 m (5"8' ft)

I had been morbidly obese my whole teenage and adult life. I had developed a BED by the age of 18.

Highest weight, 2013 - April 2015:  145 kg (320 lbs / 22 st 12 lbs) BMI: 48.4

From July 2015 to July 2016 I ate 1200 kcal every day and exercised regularly. I got to a normal 
weight for the first time as an adult.

Lowest weight, July 2016:               67.4 kg (149 lbs / 10 st 9 lbs)  BMI: 22.5  

Here are some disgusting nudes (trunks) showing the difference, watch at your own risk and hold eye bleach ready!

After a month of maintenance my BED took control over me again, helped by me not experiencing
real progress in life overall and emotional turmoil during an extended outpatient stay. Have been more or less fluctuating 
in weight, but never went obese again.

Recovery is a lifelong battle and hope the last thing to die!

Current weight: At about my medical ideal weight again. Subject to changes!

I earned my thin privilege!!!

Official diagnoses: BED (not currently ), ADD, BPD, MDD

#33 TasteofSyd

TasteofSyd

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • LocationYou wish I was with you

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:43 PM

I love the metal like taste of blood. I always wanted a tongue piercing so I could taste iron. I also love the smell of menstrual blood. It smells like fertile soil and iron to me. When my gf is on her monthly I can`t keep my hands off her. The smell is so addicting. She wears Downtown by Calvin Klein which smells heavenly. So her cologne + her monthly is too much for me. It is a euphoric combo. Add dark chocolate to the mix and I`m dead.

#34 Guest_Blood & Salt_*

Guest_Blood & Salt_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:47 AM

I only grazed through this thread, but do any of you eat your fresh uterine blood? I am not sure if what I do is just a sexual thing, or if it has to do with something else? If I catch the start of my menstruation (like first few hours, while it's still red) I can't help but eat it.

#35 Guest_Patrick Bateman_*

Guest_Patrick Bateman_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:45 AM

Ok I know this sounds horrible and I'm really embarrassed but whenever I cut myself I consume my blood, it's been like this for awhile. I don't cut as much as I used to. Never told anyone this before. Does anyone else do this or am I just fucking messed up?

lots of people do it.

#36 Guest_MelancholyHearts_*

Guest_MelancholyHearts_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:56 AM

Vampires,  everywhere...

• wolftallica likes this

#37 Granmamma

Granmamma

Omniscient

• Members
  • 9128 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:01 AM

I do believe we're all Psycho Vampires. That should be our slogan, our tagline. My Pro Ana: Where Psycho Vampires go for Drama and Abnormal Conversation.

• mell0drama and wolftallica like this

Formerly "Granmamma"

My Accountability

My Selfie Thread 

If you think you recognize me, say hi!

5'6 142.5 125

paris-hilton-gif-i-like-attention.gif

Spoiler

9d107362827a435e902d2e6666810cce.png

#38 wolftallica

wolftallica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:52 AM

I do believe we're all Psycho Vampires. That should be our slogan, our tagline. My Pro Ana: Where Psycho Vampires go for Drama and Abnormal Conversation.

That sounds freaking awesome

#39 Guest_еva_*

Guest_еva_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:00 AM

yea... if i get a cut i do tend to suck the blood and eat any dangling skin/flesh... i use to play with my period blood and the "flesh" that comes out...

i guess i just like my blood lol.

#40 Granmamma

Granmamma

Omniscient

• Members
  • 9128 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:09 AM

That sounds freaking awesome

Right?? I say we petition admin. xD

Formerly "Granmamma"

My Accountability

My Selfie Thread 

If you think you recognize me, say hi!

5'6 142.5 125

paris-hilton-gif-i-like-attention.gif

Spoiler

9d107362827a435e902d2e6666810cce.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skinny, loosing weight, perfection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users