binge stories - most regretted binge - Page 2 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

binge stories - most regretted binge

binge most regretted binge stories

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 fearfatness

fearfatness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:21 PM

I can binge eat till i feel sick then keep going. fml

• clementine66 likes this

#22 fatsypatsy

fatsypatsy

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:25 PM

It's all a blur. But one binge food I really regret eating was a Nutella calzone. It was literally a calzone the size of a kitten, filled to the fucking brim with hot Nutella. I don't want to think about how many calories were in that. I still have wet nightmares about that.

• morgan_m likes this

#23 samg3612

samg3612

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

I think mine was yesterday, maybe today also . I really do feel like shit though. A two fucking day binge, I feel like a failiure , I took 6 laxatives. Hopefully I feel better in the morning. Anyways yesterday my mom decided to bqke cookies and a cheesecake and I couldnt help but stuff my fat face. I coulnt keep it down so I threw everything up. It was such a relief. Then I ate some more. Wtf is wrong with me, its lime I cant even learn from my mistakes.

#24 Guest_Tamarind_*

Guest_Tamarind_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:46 PM

I know the most recent binge always feels like the worst but. TODAY. I had exactly 2 weeks before I have to go back to school, and I could have had a perfect 14 days. Now I have to settle for a dumb old 13, if even that.

I mean, I only have/had 2 weeks! It's crunch time, dammit! And what do I do? I start off with a binge. Pleeeasseee God let this be the end of the phase.

#25 Guest_Sebastian Moran_*

Guest_Sebastian Moran_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:16 AM

When I was sixteen, my family were going away to a beach a few hours away for the day, so I figured it was the perfect opportunity for a binge. I ordered a large pepperoni pizza, bbq sauce on the base, cheese and herb stuffed crust, honey glazed BBQ chicken wings, garlic bread with cheese and those crunchy bacon bits scattered in the cheese, 2 pieces of fried chicken, a tub of gravy, a tub of peppercorn sauce, a quarter pounder with bacon, cheese and BBQ  sauce (are you sensing a theme here because I am), and I stopped off at the corner shop while it was getting delivered to stock up- Ben & Jerries chocolate fudge brownie, doritos both orange and blue, and this weird mix pack of crisps. Long story short it was amazing and awful and god the shame.

So I get home, and get started, and I'm thinking it was the best idea in the world. Finish off, stuff most of the empty boxes and some of the left overs under the bed to get rid of when I'm done purging. I get half way through and the front door opens. Worst fucking nightmare in the entire world. I try to finish up quickly, but there are footsteps on the stairs, so I get out of the bathroom real quick. Turns out they hadn't even left for the beach yet, they'd been shopping to get picnic food to take. And I wasn't actually allowed to stay at home. So I had to go to the beach. And pick at picnic food. And it was hell. 

By the way, I'm never sure if I'm supposed to post in the BED section, I'm bulimic so I can't really tell if it's allowed or even the same thing, so sorry if I'm not supposed to!

• PandiBear likes this

#26 Guest_kitty_kats_*

Guest_kitty_kats_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:42 AM

When I was sixteen, my family were going away to a beach a few hours away for the day, so I figured it was the perfect opportunity for a binge. I ordered a large pepperoni pizza, bbq sauce on the base, cheese and herb stuffed crust, honey glazed BBQ chicken wings, garlic bread with cheese and those crunchy bacon bits scattered in the cheese, 2 pieces of fried chicken, a tub of gravy, a tub of peppercorn sauce, a quarter pounder with bacon, cheese and BBQ sauce (are you sensing a theme here because I am), and I stopped off at the corner shop while it was getting delivered to stock up- Ben & Jerries chocolate fudge brownie, doritos both orange and blue, and this weird mix pack of crisps. Long story short it was amazing and awful and god the shame.
So I get home, and get started, and I'm thinking it was the best idea in the world. Finish off, stuff most of the empty boxes and some of the left overs under the bed to get rid of when I'm done purging. I get half way through and the front door opens. Worst fucking nightmare in the entire world. I try to finish up quickly, but there are footsteps on the stairs, so I get out of the bathroom real quick. Turns out they hadn't even left for the beach yet, they'd been shopping to get picnic food to take. And I wasn't actually allowed to stay at home. So I had to go to the beach. And pick at picnic food. And it was hell.

By the way, I'm never sure if I'm supposed to post in the BED section, I'm bulimic so I can't really tell if it's allowed or even the same thing, so sorry if I'm not supposed to!

You can post in here! BED is basically bulimia without purging, so most people are fine with it, as long as purging discussions don't get too graphic.

5' 11"
SW: 173
CW: 145
GW: 125

#27 Guest_Sebastian Moran_*

Guest_Sebastian Moran_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

You can post in here! BED is basically bulimia without purging, so most people are fine with it, as long as purging discussions don't get too graphic.

5' 11"
SW: 173
CW: 145
GW: 125

Awesome thank you! :) 

• Wolf likes this

#28 mysecret21

mysecret21

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1116 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:35 AM

Besides everytike I binge ,

The worst binge I've had was either the one that started at 6am when I finished work , I consumed two bowls of cereal, two pieces of toast and a whole packet of chips from memory before 8am, then I slept till 12pm and woke up and had a few Oreos and crumpets (threw that up) then slept till about 2pm and I can't exactly remmdber what I had but it was along the lines of chicken and chips for dinner , three breads with pb and j, chocolate , biscuits , Pringles oh god it.Was horrible or another time I finished work at 4am and consumed a mchicken , breakfast wrap and cheeseburger , two bowls of cereal before 6am and then continued when I work up...

And binging before I go to work is horrible I'm in pain all night lmao

#29 Fatuccine

Fatuccine

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1593 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:14 AM

About 2.5 months ago my bf's brother got married. I planned to lose some weight beforehand but I got so stressed about it and binged daily until the wedding day arrived. I attended the ceremony and felt so bad about myself. There were so many relatives and my dress didn't fit properly (to small of course) so I said I had to leave after the ceremony to go to college in order to skip the party. When I got home I binged on a pound of chips (crisps) while crying and feeling super bad for missing out on the party. In the evening I really had to attend a lecture at college and ugh my stomach hurt so freaking bad.

Accountability: http://www.myproana....-with-pictures/

#30 morgan_m

morgan_m

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:15 AM

About 2.5 months ago my bf's brother got married. I planned to lose some weight beforehand but I got so stressed about it and binged daily until the wedding day arrived. I attended the ceremony and felt so bad about myself. There were so many relatives and my dress didn't fit properly (to small of course) so I said I had to leave after the ceremony to go to college in order to skip the party. When I got home I binged on a pound of chips (crisps) while crying and feeling super bad for missing out on the party. In the evening I really had to attend a lecture at college and ugh my stomach hurt so freaking bad.

ouch that sucks, i'm sorry. I hate it more than anything when I cancel plans and miss out on things and then end up binging instead. like, when you cancel dinner plans because the thought of eating out makes you uncomfortable and then end up binging and eating way more than you ever would have if you'd just gone to dinner with friends! 

• invisiblegirl12 likes this

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." 

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

#31 bodywork

bodywork

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:01 AM

I go on binge/starvation cycles, so I don't know if I'm welcome at the BED forums, but I wanted to reply to this and say: I have binged so many times and for so many days in a row that I could never remember a specific bad binge. I'd have periods of time where I would have month long binges at 5000+ calories a day (no purging). Once I start, I say "fuck it" and cannot stop, as if I'm a starving animal that doesn't know where its next meal is coming from.

H: 5'7 | 170 cm

CW: 135 lbs

GW: 110 lbs

HW: 140 lbs, LW: 90 lbs

liatkornowski_1376510873.jpg

~perspective pries your once weighty eyes, and it gives you wings~

#32 morgan_m

morgan_m

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:15 AM

I go on binge/starvation cycles, so I don't know if I'm welcome at the BED forums, but I wanted to reply to this and say: I have binged so many times and for so many days in a row that I could never remember a specific bad binge. I'd have periods of time where I would have month long binges at 5000+ calories a day (no purging). Once I start, I say "fuck it" and cannot stop, as if I'm a starving animal that doesn't know where its next meal is coming from.

you're definitely welcome in this thread :) it's all about the binge here. 

• ;_; likes this

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." 

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

#33 aim_skinny

aim_skinny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:30 AM

I have a few but theres one I remembered clearly at a friends birthday. I ate a lot if chocolate covered cookies with caramel filling and also those that were uncovered, then I ate a piece of meat (yes meat), after that I ate 3 slices of triple cheese pizza, then I went for more chocolate covered cookies with caramel and wrapped it up with two pieces of chocolate cake. It was one rare binge since usually I binge alone at home but it happened.. But that was not it.. I got home and I ate granola and a whole bag of cereal, and a cup of yogurt. Oh and also a handful of fried platain chips. The worst of all times. And possibly I also ate a bag of microwave popcorn but still not sure if that was part of that binge or not. Anyhow the rest it is.

I'm 16 and I'm 1.60 m / 5 ft 3''

HW: 49 kg / 108 lb 

LW: 40 kg / 88 lb

CW: 48 kg / 106 lb

GW1: 46 kg / 101 lb

GW2: 44 kg /  97 lb

GW3: 42 kg / 93 lb

UGW: 40 kg / 88 lb 

-N

#34 Guest_shastacleo_*

Guest_shastacleo_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:54 PM

My first binge happened the day I hit my LW. I ate 3000 calories in one sitting. that was about 2 months ago and since then ive been in a constant cycle of binging and restricting. Havent gotten back to that weight since lol I hate myself

#35 losinghalfofmyself

losinghalfofmyself

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:11 AM

Not the biggest binge but I really regret it because of what I did after. It was a couple of months ago when my boyfriend was at work. I made myself quite a big portion of a tomato and canellini bean stew telling myself it would stop me bingeing. But then after I ate it I then went and bought 2 sharing bags of crisps and ate them both.
I instantly thought what the fuck have i done..i need to get this out of my body..and i went to the loo and purged.
I was crying and bits of tomato came out of my nose and it hurt like fuck and it was a horrible experience. First time I ever purged...not something I ever want to do again

#36 catharsiis

catharsiis

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Locationprobably in bed

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:44 PM

My ex bestfriend's family owned a pizza store and I went there every Saturday. I always binged when I went.
My worst, however, was around 3000+ calories.
3 slices of pizza
a shitload of chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks
2 Mcflurries from McDonalds
2 chocolate croissants
4 chocolate chip cookies
2 bags of chips
1 coffee
And spaghetti.

Literal worst day ever.
  • skinnysakura likes this

tumblr_ngsm68HGkg1tvppquo1_500.gif

tumblr_mc7ucwVNZq1qbs47q.gifsw: 147tumblr_mc7ucwVNZq1qbs47q.gif

cw: 127

hw: 151

lw: 124

gw: 115

tumblr_mc7ucwVNZq1qbs47q.gifugw: 100tumblr_mc7ucwVNZq1qbs47q.gif

height: 5'5"

#37 polarbeariana

polarbeariana

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6142 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:14 PM

My most regretted binge would probably be one that happened earlier this summer. I decided to have like a "planned binge" because my sister had decided to stop eating since I wasn't and I guess I just felt bad and wanted her to eat. So I told myself that one night would be okay. We had bought this like cookie brownie cake mix that I was gunna let myself eat in moderation.
Ahahah nopeeee. That led to me eating like the whole thing and then everything else in my house. And of course she was fine because she's actually normal and can handle having it and knowing when to stop but with me it's like I'm never full once I'm in binge mode and am having one of my favorite foods. So I took lax after that and it ended up having a reverse affect on me and made me retain even more than before. It took like a week to get back to normal. I even had to go to the er I was in so much pain. And at the time I was so close to one of my goal weights

I mean I've binged on way more than that before but this one made me feel the worse because I was actually making progress and gave it all up just to make my sister happy who didn't even give a shit a day later
Height~5'6Hw***130Lw***95Ugw***85[font='comic sans ms'][color=rgb(255,51,255)][b]

#38 Samrochelle

Samrochelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationTampa, Fl

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:20 PM

My binges are like seeing purple..there's no stopping it till I'm full af! Naturally followed by that addicting purge. The worst is when I can't get it all up (hard to purge food, or not enough liquid) my anxiety attack hits and I will do anything to get that food out of me, to the point I have blood shot eyes, sore knuckles, and bleeding throat!

#39 mdpl

mdpl

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:33 PM

My old roomie & her friends got me drunk at my LW bc I was just.. a wreck. Someone made pancakes & after 1 I started making them with peanut butter and cereal on top inbetween frosting & two bagels.

I like walked around the party euphorically laughing dropping fruity pebbles & hugging people. Ended up sitting in front of an open fridge in pajamas just eating anything near me.

I had the best time until I woke up lol.

#40 morgan_m

morgan_m

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

My most regretted binge would probably be one that happened earlier this summer. I decided to have like a "planned binge" because my sister had decided to stop eating since I wasn't and I guess I just felt bad and wanted her to eat. So I told myself that one night would be okay. We had bought this like cookie brownie cake mix that I was gunna let myself eat in moderation.
Ahahah nopeeee. That led to me eating like the whole thing and then everything else in my house. And of course she was fine because she's actually normal and can handle having it and knowing when to stop but with me it's like I'm never full once I'm in binge mode and am having one of my favorite foods. So I took lax after that and it ended up having a reverse affect on me and made me retain even more than before. It took like a week to get back to normal. I even had to go to the er I was in so much pain. And at the time I was so close to one of my goal weights

I mean I've binged on way more than that before but this one made me feel the worse because I was actually making progress and gave it all up just to make my sister happy who didn't even give a shit a day later

omg that sounds horrible! was it weird explaining your situation at the ER?

(I've also been triggered in the past by my sister who's been critical of my eating habits - so annoying to binge because of that) 

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binge, most regretted, binge stories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users