binge stories - most regretted binge - Page 3 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

binge stories - most regretted binge

binge most regretted binge stories

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 Isy Rots

Isy Rots

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3526 posts
  • LocationHogsmead

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:08 PM

I had a spectacular binge at an all-you-can-eat Asian buffet. They had all chinese, indian, and also some mongolian food. It was seriously amazing, and I had about 14 differemt kinds of chicken dishes. I kept throwing up and then gong back to eat more, I was there just on my own for about 3 hrs. I was so scared I'd be kicked out of there, they must have known what I was doing. I cannot tell you how awful i felt, I literally couldve attempted suicide that night. 

• skinnysakura likes this

5ft 9in

HW: 185lbs

LW: 132lbs

CW: 145lbs

BMI: 22ish

GW: 127lbs

Last binge: I haven't had a true, 6000kcal+ binge since 2017. I still have small binges these days, but they rarely go over 3000kcal. My maintenance is 2500kcal due to high exercise.  

Current Diet: I eat around 1500-2500 cals most days, which for me is enough deficit to lose. Every month or so I have under 1000cals for about a week, and I only ever go above 3000cals maybe once a month or less. I eat lots of vegetarian and vegan foods, lean meat and avoid bread (was always a binge trigger for me). I workout 30mins-2hrs every day, using YouTube tutorials to learn pilates, contortion, abs & ballet skills. YouTubers I watch most are Alivia D'Andrea, Anna McNulty and KMB Talent. 

You must master a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. You can't solve problems by using the same thinking you used when you created them. There are far better things ahead than anything we leave behind. 

The first to apologise is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. 

#42 tiny_in_tiedye

tiny_in_tiedye

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationAnother Dimension

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:29 PM

ouch that sucks, i'm sorry. I hate it more than anything when I cancel plans and miss out on things and then end up binging instead. like, when you cancel dinner plans because the thought of eating out makes you uncomfortable and then end up binging and eating way more than you ever would have if you'd just gone to dinner with friends! 

this. while i cant remember a specific story, the times i feel worst about myself is when i have to cancel plans because i binged, or worse, cancle plans because im mid binge. once i even binged in front of my friend i was that far gone, in public. in a mother fuckin' resteraunt o.o it was so humiliating, and she just looked at me like damn guurl you eat a lot for a short person.

• invisiblegirl12 and morgan_m like this

EDNOS

5'1

hw: 113 lbs  [bmi: 22.3]

lw: 80.9 lbs  [bmi: 15.9]

GW0: 95lbs / 18.75bmi

GW1: 90lbs / 17.76bmi

GW2: 85lbs / 16.77bmi

GW3: 80lbs / 15.79bmi

UGW: 75lbs / 14.80bmi

:o   113 / 112 / 111 / 110 / 109 / 108 / 107 / 106 / 105 / 104 / 103 / 102 / 101 / 100 /  99 / 98 / 97 / 96 /  95  /  94  /  93  /  92  /  91  /  90  /  89  /  88  /  87  /  86  /   85  /  84  /  83  /  82  /  81  /  80   /  79  /  78  /  77  /  76  /  75  /  74  /  73  /  72  /  71  /  70  /  :wub: 

last updated: Nov 25/'17

#43 bones-underneath

bones-underneath

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1827 posts
  • Locationthe space time continuum

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:05 AM

I know the most recent binge always feels like the worst but. TODAY. I had exactly 2 weeks before I have to go back to school, and I could have had a perfect 14 days. Now I have to settle for a dumb old 13, if even that.

I mean, I only have/had 2 weeks! It's crunch time, dammit! And what do I do? I start off with a binge. Pleeeasseee God let this be the end of the phase.

Literally me exactly. I start school on the 25th, was super pumped about getting down seven or so pounds and what do I do? Binge for four days. And now my orientation is in 8 days. Great.

tumblr_mns27s1x0Z1rby04wo1_1280.gif

BMI // 16.0

accountability

rant thread

#44 bones-underneath

bones-underneath

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 1827 posts
  • Locationthe space time continuum

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:16 AM

I fall into weird spurts of restricting, hardcore binging, and then just binging throughout the day for a while until I fall into restricting again. When I have day-long binge phases, I usually don't track the calories, so I'm sure those were sky-high, but the ones I do track have never been over 5000. I think seeing the number scares me enough to not let it get higher, I don't know. But anyway, yesterday was only the second or third time I'd actually tracked a binge and it got over 4000. 

I'd ordered a deep dish cheese pizza from dominoes as well as their cinnamon sticks with the icing. I ate four slices of the pizza, gave the rest to my dad, and then proceeded to eat the entire box of cinnamon sticks. I was appalled at myself, that thing alone has over 1000 calories. Not to mention I'd already eaten around 1000 or so calories before this binge. I proceeded to eat six pinwheel cookies. Those things are my weakness, man, and they're fuckin 130 calories per cookie.

My digestive system has been weird as all get out recently, so I haven't even had a real BM despite the binging, so I gained like seven pounds. I like coming on MPA when I feel like this, it reminds me I'm not alone.

tumblr_mns27s1x0Z1rby04wo1_1280.gif

BMI // 16.0

accountability

rant thread

#45 bruyere

bruyere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:43 AM

The one I really regret is from one year ago. I was able to healthily lose 15 lbs, felt good about myself, I actually went very near to my lowest weight healthily, I thought I had recovered. Hell no. Five days at my boyfriend's house, five days long binge. When I weighted myself I had gained it all back. Which led to emotional overeating. Which led to my highest weight of 160lbs. Whoops.

#46 Guest_Tamarind_*

Guest_Tamarind_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:09 AM

Literally me exactly. I start school on the 25th, was super pumped about getting down seven or so pounds and what do I do? Binge for four days. And now my orientation is in 8 days. Great.

And now I'm 6 days away, orientation is 3 days away... and I'm still bingeing. Oh what a life, I feel your pain

#47 fairlylocal

fairlylocal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:51 PM

Just a couple of weeks ago, actually.

Ate the entire pantry (and a tonne of soda, to make matters worse) around 3pm after work, and then got a text from my FWB asking me to dinner  -_-

Ended up convincing him to just go back to his place. Felt disgusting the entire time we were having sex; my stomach was all bloated and I refused to get on top. Never again.

5'8", 21 and still doing this.

potential is just a promise you break to yourself.

Stats:

Spoiler

#48 henrywinter

henrywinter

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1552 posts
  • Locationdoing cardio somewhere

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:48 PM

once i was travelling and my mom put like 10 lion bars in my bag just in case, idk, they had been on sale anyway i wanted to get rid of them and ate them while crying and swearing to never eat them again, /didn't eat them all at once though....

i just gained 5 kg in 3 days, omfg, what is my life? 

my utmost regrettable binge was how i lost over 10kg with summer and was so ready for school and autumn but then i managed to fall into a binge cycle and ended up gaining it all back in august. luck has nothing to do with it, i am weak and pathetic and need to jug water right now.

#49 skinnykeesh

skinnykeesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

after fasting for a few days because of a party and someone insisting i have a chip... next minute devouring all the food on the food table and making an absoloute fool of myself, i wouldnt even dance i stood by the food table all night, god i disgust myself.

fat af

Follow my new accountability thread:

http://www.myproana....day-liquid-fast

#50 invisiblegirl12

invisiblegirl12

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:21 PM

My digestive system has been weird as all get out recently, so I haven't even had a real BM despite the binging, so I gained like seven pounds. I like coming on MPA when I feel like this, it reminds me I'm not alone.

omg this! I binged on monday and tuesday, today is thursday and I haven't had a decent BM which is killing me

• bones-underneath likes this

Height: 165 cm (5'5") | HW: 65,5 kg (145 lbs) | LW: 48 kg (105 lbs)

CW: 53,5 kg (118 lbs)

Current GW: 52 kg (115 lbs)

β™₯ UGW: 45,5 kg (100 lbs) β™₯

#51 SoapyDishPotato

SoapyDishPotato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:09 AM

My first and most regretted binge after restricting with zero binges was 2 pints of ice cream, 2 boxes of granola bars, copious amounts of chocolate peanut butter, a deep-fried sushi roll, a (huge) tub of curry with tofu, and a (huge) order of rice ON TOP of everything else I ate that day

5'4

LW 97

HW 135

CW 126

UGW 100

Anorexia-->Binge eating

#52 Guest_Cabbage_*

Guest_Cabbage_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:04 AM

heyy i just had my biggest binge and im feeling really terrible thanks you so much for this thread! im a slow eater and my binges usually last the whole day sometimes a little more than 24hours. and i was restricting before this and after messing up a little by having a heavier than usual meal i thought fuck it lets eat all the food that i "cant"/not allowed to eat. the thing is i dont feel like i was ever out of control. i could feel myself getting full and have thought about stopping, but i just didnt bc i thought since i already went over my calorie limit, i have to do it all the way. 

i think i was just PUNISHING myself for wanting to eat all those yucky unhealthy foods in the first place, stuffing myself with food that i alr have had enough of so that i can make myself thouroughly sick of them. i wonder if im conditioning myself to hate foods that i crave - everytime i think about eating them, no to make it such that the mere thought if these foods make me sick. 

idk if this counts as a real binge bc i know i could choose to stop but i kept gg anw. i guess this just makes me sick - abusing food and myself this way to stop food cravings. i really hate myself so much now and i just feel so gross. i was losing weight (only a little but still its a loss) and now i ruined it by wanting to eat and actually binging in the end :/ i have hypernatremia from chronic dehydration (i think) and water retention is going to be so bad for me these coming days. and im dehydrating myself even more by drinking beer now. idk what am i doing anymore, i still have an evening tuition session tomorrow and im supposed to attend a webinar in the morning. i dont know how am i gg to get through the day i just want to hide away :(

#53 jello18

jello18

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:22 AM

I had reached my lowest weight (for this round of hell...I've been a lot lower and then "recovered") but anyway, I had bought donuts to ask a guy to a dance. I ate two (THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE HIM) and a chicken croissant sandwich. Did I mention I had to pull over to eat?! UGH. It's still so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#54 morgan_m

morgan_m

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:16 PM

heyy i just had my biggest binge and im feeling really terrible thanks you so much for this thread!

[...]

i guess this just makes me sick - abusing food and myself this way to stop food cravings. i really hate myself so much now and i just feel so gross. i was losing weight (only a little but still its a loss) and now i ruined it by wanting to eat and actually binging in the end :/ i have hypernatremia from chronic dehydration (i think) and water retention is going to be so bad for me these coming days. and im dehydrating myself even more by drinking beer now. idk what am i doing anymore, i still have an evening tuition session tomorrow and im supposed to attend a webinar in the morning. i dont know how am i gg to get through the day i just want to hide away :(

I'm sorry you're feeling bad! just try to focus on drinking lots of water and doing something that'll distract you. you'll get over this binge and you'll manage everything that comes your way tomorrow. it won't be pleasant, but we've all been there. you're not alone. sending you positive energy! xoxo

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." 

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

#55 Mayル

Mayル

Wildly Inappropriate Whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:37 PM

Mine was just a few days ago. Managed to water fast for five days... was at the mall with a friend buying shoes for the gym... I felt really dizzy, so when she went to the food court to get dinner, I decided I should have at least something with some sugar so I didnt pass out. 

Ordered a large oreo blizzard... then when she got corndogs they looked so good so I got three of those and fries... I felt so sick afterwards, and missed two and a half days of work... and I kept on bingeing for two days after that too. Nearly passed out at one point from the pain in my stomach...

By far not my worst binge in terms of calories, but Im going to try to remember how bad it hurt to prevent myself from doing it again... Still havnt lost the weight I gained from it.

fd8ac8856928ba19ce3f04fdd5f988cc.gif

nU14Dpl.png

~*Accountability*~

30 | She/Her

White haired anime characters are my aesthetic

Spoiler

#56 Nojja

Nojja

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 25 July 2021 - 11:28 AM

I regretted a binge that happened on the street the most. Had just half ran to a convenience store and bought mountains of junk food. Couldn't wait until I was home to start eating so I ate 2-3 sleeves of cookies on my 1 mile walk back. My teacher later told me "I saw you yesterday, but you didn't see me? You were probably focused on your cookies haha". I wasn't able to look her in the eyes after that, honestly.
  • NLP and Kandygorl like this

#57 igevhy

igevhy

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 10:01 AM

My most regretted one was when I was invited to my grandma's house for lunch and I made up an excuse not to go because I was restricting and later I ended up binging anyway. It's not about the amount of calories in my binge, it's not about the type of food, it's not about being caught... it's just the fact that I didn't go see my grandma to spend time with her and it ended up being for no reason.

#58 ashlynninheaven

ashlynninheaven

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4799 posts
  • LocationOoooooh who lives in a pineapple under the sea

Posted 10 August 2021 - 04:24 AM

My cousin won't talk to me anymore after I binged on his food severely (gained 15 pounds or so in a matter of hours) and eventually woke him up in the middle of the night desperately asking if he would sit with me until my sleeping herbs kicked in because I had just come off a seven day fast and was afraid of putting myself in the hospital or the morgue, I was literally vomiting involuntarily, throwing away food due to nausea and then continuing to eat, unable to stop myself. After I left here called my brother to bitch him out about me.
  • Nojja and Kandygorl like this
Spoiler

#59 HeftyBanana

HeftyBanana

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 06:30 AM

I went away with my mum for a week (who also has an ED, and we'd planned on being EXTRA GOOD all week) and I fucking kid you not it was the worst and most regretted binge of my life...it lasted an entire week, and we were savages. I don't think there was an hour in a single day where we weren't eating something. I must have spent about Β£150 on food (plus whatever my mum spent, which was probably similar as we shared who paid each time). We had takeaways, sharing bags of chocolate every night, pastries, cakes - you name it, we had it. We both spent the entire time lethargic and uncomfortable. But we also had the best time doing it. After a year and a half of being restrictive and miserable (with some binge days obviously, we're not saints), it felt like the most cathartic release and actually pushed us to get back on track and feel good about restricting.

I gained 15lbs in that week - obviously a lot of that was food and water weight, but I genuinely must have been eating about 10,000 calories a day, so a lot was also real fat. I'm still trying to undo the damage about 6 weeks later. It was honestly so bad. 

✿ ❀

Me, talking about me:

0ujGxN.gif

Me lying in bed, ruminating on all the things I've said and done that day:

mNg39n.gif

✿ ❀

Stats

GW1: 100 lbs / 45kg 

GW2: 95 lbs / 43kg

GW3: 91.4 lbs / 41.5 kg (LW)

UGW: 86lbs / 40kg

✿ ❀

I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters
Leave me
Deja vu

#60 BloodHungry

BloodHungry

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSangwoo's basement

Posted 12 August 2021 - 08:08 AM

The one where I skipped school because I got paid, then proceeded to spend my entire paycheck within a few hours on food. I didn't get paid much but nearly $200 worth of food within a day is fucking ridiculous. I still don't have any money saved up and I want to move out so bad but it all seems to fly out the fucking window into the void of binging and purging.. Though I've been doing okay lately? Kinda. Money still revolves around food even if I am not binging. Just.. wasting money on food is awful. Also why is all the healthy shit so expensive in America?! Bullshit.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binge, most regretted, binge stories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users