First! - Page 2 - WeightWatchers - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

First!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 InnerMadness

InnerMadness

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

I've followed it on and off for years. I lose weight every time I do it, but tend to fall back into my "I don't care" frame of mind and binge my life away without paying attention to anything I learned. I'm a Lifetime member now and meetings are free, so I do that. Although as someone mentioned, they don't want me any lower than my highest "healthy" weight... And I still plan on losing 30. I don't eat almost Points anymore, I use it as more as a guideline as to a max. amount I could eat and lose weight.
  • Topoli likes this

Once you start counting calories, you will never stop.

🌸 mfp:: someday_skinnyy 🌸

35855548.png

#22 Topoli

Topoli

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3994 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:48 PM

I've followed it on and off for years. I lose weight every time I do it, but tend to fall back into my "I don't care" frame of mind and binge my life away without paying attention to anything I learned.

That is so me! I got down to goal years ago, then gradually gained it back with indiscriminate eating, especially sweets. Gone back on the WW program, lost weight, then fallen off again. The same with any diet actually, be it low-cal or low-carb.
Trying to get myself re-motivated and back on track. Enjoying WW tracking online.
  • arlovesanimals likes this

Height: 5'3.875" / 1m 62 cm / Goal weight: 130 lbs

"We all know the moral of the fable about the tortoise and the hare – perseverance beats speed." -- David Cottrell (Author)

My rambling accountability thread, sometimes diary-like (some copied from OG monthly thread posts) gripes, rants, etc.- I'm honored to have followers! ;)
https://www.myproana...accountability/ 

Current weight and goals...

Spoiler

Stats, etc:
Spoiler

73318948.png The MFP ticker doesn't work anymore...

Pounds to go to 1st major goal of 200! (Really 199 lbs.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users