Circle contacts, anyone try them before? - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Circle contacts, anyone try them before?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Barmmy

Barmmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

I order some circle contacts from pinkyparadise the other day, got the email this morning saying it was shipped, used int priority so I should have it by later next week if all goes well.

I got the Geo princess chocolate brown (Bambi series)
https://www.pinkypar.../a14-wmm304.htm

Has anyone used circle lenses before? I think they look so cool, my eyes are naturally brown so I didn't want anything too extreme, I really like the honey accent in these ones. Hopefully the pictures are accurate.

- for those who don't know, circle contacts make the iris larger giving a doll like appearance to your eyes. It's really popular in Asia.

Attached Files

Height: 5'4" CW: 119.4lbs GW: 100.0

weight.png

My best piece of advice:

Tie a good piece of string around your waist, just tight enough that its uncomfortable when you sit.

You'll always be aware of your stomach, you'll spend more time standing and walking to relieve the pressure of the tight string and you'll be less likely to eat because the string will get tighter and hurt if you have a full belly.

If you do this everyday you can also use a marker to track on the string how small your tummy is getting!

#2 Fallingtowonderland

Fallingtowonderland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

I have circle lenses, and i really like them. They look awesome and make me feel prettier

#3 Guest_e_plum_*

Guest_e_plum_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

I use circle lenses.  I love how they make my eyes look huge!  I wear them when I know pictures are going to be taken.  Personally, I can't wear them if I don't wear at least eyeliner and mascara because with bare eyes..lol you look kind of freaky.  I've tried the Geo, Neo and Migwang brands.  I prefer the ones with a higher water content..like 42% or higher.  The higher the water content, the more comfortable they are.  But more important is getting the base curve correct..if it's too wide they'll shift on your eyeballs when you blink lol...

#4 Thin_purity

Thin_purity

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:23 PM

I think they look nice, but I heard they're a bit dangerous. Something about depriving the eye of oxygen or poking a hole in your cornea.

#5 愛子 Aiko

愛子 Aiko

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

I used to wear it everyday. But before getting lenses you must get your eyes get examined first and buy only FDA approved lenses.

Fashion lenses are like corrective contact lenses they are used to correct eye problems(fashion lenses are not corrective though but that's why you need to buy it from an optical shop to be sure that the size of lenses really fits you.

I used to wear a 15mm lenses and there was this time that the lense didn't fit and was pushed in the upper part of my eyes. ( I was like OMG how am I going to take em out of my eyees!?)

It was too large for my eyes. I still uses lenses though. But a on 14.5mm size.

The risks of wearing it is scratching the cornea which barterias can get into if you do not take care of your lenses

Say I Love You 

tumblr_mfw19meDuI1rijbg1o1_500.gif

"I tried to carry on while rejecting any relationships with others,

But once people reject people, you’re stuck.

You lose the opportunity to meet someone and change..."  

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

tumblr_nctt1zSRTr1rfx24fo1_500.gif

“In the end I become an empty soul – unable to feel anything…”

The Life of Sankarea 
tumblr_ncu7hwtoqQ1rij797o1_500.gif

“If my own happiness will lead to the misfortune of others… then being unhappy is probably the wisest choice

#6 Datura-inoxia

Datura-inoxia

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

I've worn a handful of pairs of circle lenses to death.  Geo were definitely my favorite.  They were comfortable and outlasted the couple other brands I tried.  Plus they looked great! 

A picture of my fugly face with Geo lenses (black) in my eyeballs. 

Attached Files

"God grant me wings; I'm too fly not to fly." --Saul Williams

HW: 132
GW1: 120
GW2:117
GW3:115
GW4:110
GW5:105
GW6:103
GW7:99
Ultimate goal weight: 95

#7 Starburst

Starburst

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

I wear circle lenses every day, they are amazing! I've had Princess Mimi Green, I.Fairy Tofi Blue, and am currently wearing Vassan Lollipop Green. They make me feel so beautiful and sweet, like a little doll. Plus I get so many compliments and stares while wearing them. But like e-plum said, be sure to wear at least a little mascara with the bigger ones, or else they'll look a bit funky. 

original.gif

#8 suffering hoe

suffering hoe

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

I have great circle lenses from honeycolor, but I only wear them for cosplay. So they're never in for more than a day.

sad gay

tumblr_inline_ndg1kr2UiN1qjzsmy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users