feel like a binge? have a virtual one instead: calorie-free :) - Page 3 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

feel like a binge? have a virtual one instead: calorie-free :)

binge virtual binging

• Please log in to reply
1764 replies to this topic

#41 michaelajess

michaelajess

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 09:31 AM

I want to go into the kitchen and take out all that white bread. Make like 14,with butter, turkey and cheese.
Then bake brownies that are supposed to be for a whole lot more People than one.
Eat two bowls of yoghurt and cereal
Eat cold foods like hot dogs that are in the fridge
  • morgan_m, chewyjooe and WannaBeAModel like this

#42 morgan_m

morgan_m

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:17 AM

I want to binge so bad. white bread please. these fresh bread rolls that come in a ring of 6. quite big and super light and doughy inside, yet somehow sturdy at the same time. I'd sit at the table, not bothering to get a plate. just take a paper napkin and put my first roll on it, spreading a generous amount of butter on top. big bites into the pillowy center, feeling the adrenaline and comfort kick in. the first roll I'd eat just like that, with lots of butter. the second with honey, this thick kind that feels so rich and smooth. bite after sticky buttery sweet bite, licking my fingers when I'm done. next. another one like that, sinking my teeth in so deep that honey ends up on my face. then another like that. I could go on for ages visualizing it. then I'd have some hazelnut cookies dipped in milk, letting them get wonderfully soggy. then a huuge bowl of granola with more milk. crunching and munching and filling up even more, feeling incredibly full. then, the last two bread rolls with butter and ham, and a few cherry tomatoes. maybe even a smidgen of mustard, to break up the sweetness from before. a few sips of milk, and a sigh. I gently rub my stomach and let the horror of my carby crime sink in. why couldn't I just have indulged in one? or 2? that would still have been more or less ok. but no, I ate the entire ring of rolls, and cereal and cookies. no normal person would do that! and then I'd go lie on the couch, watch TV and drink water and realize again that no item or combination of food is worth this feeling. 

but instead, I'm feeling quite hungry and looking forward to the balanced meal I'll be cooking soon and eating with a friend. and I feel cleansed of my devilish desires. 

• Zomegaz, Ježibaba, Krolowa and 3 others like this

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." 

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

#43 strawberrymilk

strawberrymilk

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:39 AM

gra no la

• anabelle and chewyjooe like this

i do not know what i have become

#44 greasebucketbitch

greasebucketbitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:08 PM

This pointless being better life for not eating at all. Much love.
  • snowww likes this
i love guineapigs n my pigs name is gizzy

#45 Alicexoxox

Alicexoxox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:40 AM

#1 kitchen cupboard style binge

• slices of warburton's fruit loaf with nutella spread thick on them
  • bowls of full fat milk and crunchy nut chocolate clusters/jordan's oat and nut granola/coco pops croc prints
  • sticks of cheese dipped in small chunk branston pickle + crackers
  • bowls of oven chips + ketchup
  • homemade mac and cheese

• coffeeandteaa likes this

5'3

hw 140

cw 118

lw 116

gw1 120

gw2 115

gw3 110

ugw <100 (get belly pierced)

tumblr_ntp6frXmJK1rvdkygo1_500.png

#46 Trichster

Trichster

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFell down the Rabbit hole

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:08 AM

I would walk into the kitchen and open the freezer- and stare happily at the cherry chocolate passion ice cream. I would rip the lid off and eat all that creamy cherry deliciousness. Then I would grab the 7 hard taco shells on the counter and eat all of them like chips. Then I would eat a packet of brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts. Then some s'mores granola bars (the Quaker ones).
Then I would make a mug cake, doubling the recipe and putting like 4 tbs. of peanut butter in it, while it was cooking I would pour a HUGE glass of chocolate cashew milk- and drink that while I was waiting. When the mug cake was done I would eat that with whipped cream on top. After the mug cake if I'm still in a frenzy I would go and eat some caramel dove chocolates. Then maybe a bag of popcorn.
Honestly though it would end with me crying and purging. Cursing myself for eating so damn much and for not drinking enough water.
  • Zomegaz, Ježibaba and tosee-thebones like this
Elena / 5’11 / 101

#47 tosee-thebones

tosee-thebones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:14 AM

I'm going out with my friend to night to this field we always go to, to get drunk ... But... Alcohol is SO calorific...

But I want to so bad. I want to feel the burn of vodka against my tongue and my throat, then eat everything in my freaking kitchen due to the painfully low inhibitions. I'd toast some wholemeal toast, so it's a bit crispy but not too much. I'd completely drown it in Meridian peanut butter... The crunchy one, because it's thicker, stickier, and saltier. 

Then to satisfy my sweet tooth I'd go for the chocolate cake. I wouldn't even get cutlery, I'd just grab handfuls of soft, chocolatey sponge, lathered in that sweet-smelling gooey ganache. I'd down a large glass of sweetened almond milk afterwards, to take away the sickly sweet, rich taste lingering in my mouth.

Tbh I'd probably cry my heart out if I followed through with that. I think I'll leave the alcohol to him, til he's pissed to the point where he won't notice I'm not drinking anything.

HW: 138.8 lbs    5'7       LW: 110 lbs

Goals:

Hip Bones visible

Collar bones visible

GW1: 120lbs

My trousers to hang off of me

GW2: 110lbs

Someone to tell me I'm skinny/have a nice body

Friends notice weight loss

Boyfriend notice weight loss

UGW: < 100lbs

Accountability

#48 Alicexoxox

Alicexoxox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 03:57 AM

#2 snack foods binge

• packet of jammy wagon wheels
  • chocolate (caramel) digestives
  • bourbons + tea/coffee
  • minstrels
  • eat natural bars
  • nakd bars
  • caramel wafer bars
  • jammy dodgers
  • mini cheddars

• bigphatbaby likes this

5'3

hw 140

cw 118

lw 116

gw1 120

gw2 115

gw3 110

#49 Alicexoxox

Alicexoxox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:04 AM

#3 Fast food binge

• McFlurry
  • Banana milkshake
  • Mayo chicken
  • Malteasers Krushem
  • Chip shop chips+kfc gravy
  • Domino's cheesy bites veggie supreme pizza 
  • Potato wedges+BBQ sauce
  • Chicken strippers
  • Lemon chicken
  • Sweet and sour chicken balls
  • Vegetable fried rice

• sherbertdoe likes this

5'3

hw 140

cw 118

lw 116

gw1 120

gw2 115

gw3 110

#50 Alicexoxox

Alicexoxox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:10 AM

#4 Supermarket Binge

• M&M birthday cake
  • Minstrels cookies
  • Ben and Jerry's
  • Betty crocker frosting
  • Ploughman's sandwich
  • Galaxy milkshake
  • Vegetarian lasagne ready meal
  • Mac and cheese ready meal
  • Garlic bread style french stick
  • Chocolate corner yoghurts
  •  

• vintageargo likes this

5'3

hw 140

cw 118

lw 116

gw1 120

gw2 115

gw3 110

#51 Alicexoxox

Alicexoxox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:15 AM

#5Breakfast binge

• Pancakes +syrup/+lemon and sugar/+nutella
  • Nutella on white tiger bread/toasted crumpets/toasted pitta bread
  • Marmite on toasted seedy bread/pitta/crumpets
  • Porridge with splenda/honey/maple syrup +nuts
  • Banana/nectarine/grapes/strawberries/kiwi
  • Fried egg + beans
  • Cheese+spinach+tomato omlette
  • Wholegrain blueberry yoghurt

5'3

hw 140

cw 118

lw 116

gw1 120

gw2 115

gw3 110

#52 AchromaticSpark

AchromaticSpark

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationFruits Parlor Crown

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:57 AM

Ohhh this is one of the best threads on here ever I swear by my life!

I'd go for some seconds or even thirds during lunch: my beloved mutton with rice and ratatouille (#bestfrenchever). the meat being so soft and juicy and the rice with the (insert correct french spelling here for ratatouille) would be a perfect match. So hot with a little bit of spice and all the combined flavours of bellpepper, garlic and corgette. Afterwards I'd have 4 delicious, steamingly cold Magnum mini ice creams right form our refrigerator indulging in every single one and being slightly sad everytime one comes to an end just to be happy again knowing I can have another one. By now I would feel so guilty that I want to jump off a rooftop but I've already ruined it with seconds during lunch so why not continueing? Then I'd get 3 cups of nice, almost boiling hot coffee with 2 sugarcubes for each cup and 12% fat milk (we have that extra for coffee) and I'd be in love with every single sip. The hotness running down my chest and the feeling of flooding my stomach ignoring the fullness that left me so uncomfortable, for a few seconds. Now time for some pudding! Extra chocolatey chocolate pudding with chocolate pieces and some fresh beaten cream! Yummy! So cold yet so creamy... Every single tastebud would send the message 'Ultra delish' to my brain and I would close my eyes as I want to feel the entirety of the tase. For finishing I'd have some nice crunchy and well buttered (gosh I love the view of melting butter) toast with salami and a thick slice of cheese on top. Microwaving it for a minute, waiting in agony for this delicious work of the devil to come out and there would be me ready to devour it and eventually making a second one.

Now the guilt would take over and I'd hate myself so much and everything would seem so pointless because I'm a fugly failure...

But luckily nothing of it happend :P

• Zomegaz, Fastingbelle and vintageargo like this

My stats

Spoiler

#53 6queen

6queen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:57 AM

right now i could really go for a huge bowl of chocolate lucky charms and milk, then have rice or noodles. i'd probably order a tiny pizza too, seeing that i'd have already screwed up, then have chips and later about 3/4th the packet of mini snickers in the fridge. i'd make a grilled cheese sandwich and hot chocolate.

in the end of it all if i still feel like binging i'd have boiled eggs to delude myself into believing that not everything i ate was trash :-))

i'm glad i didn't binge irl, this was really helpful! 

• Zomegaz likes this

#54 franky

franky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:27 AM

I'd get 2 slices of soft, white bread and slather them with an ungodly amount of nutella. I'd then eat an entire bag of salty pretzels while watching a good movie, and have a large glass of chocolate milk with it. Afterwards, if the movie hasn't finished, I'd get a box of digestive biscuits and eat the entire packet, savouring the soft, chocolatey goodness with each bite. I'd then eat a giant bag of salt and vinegar potato chips. After I finish devouring that I'd eat a McDonalds Grand Angus meal (without the meat patty) and eat the hot, oily french fries. As I bite down on each fry, a salty burst of oil oozes out of the chip. After I polish the McDonalds meal I'd need to have something sweet, so I order a Winter Warmer brownie from Wendy's with vanilla soft serve icecream. The brownie is moist and very warm with melted chocolate all over. Paired with the cold ice cream, the brownie is total heaven. I'll then need something savoury to balance out the sweet so I order a vegetarian salad subway footlong, and of course, have 3 macadamia + white chocolate cookies with my order. 

oh my god my mouth is watering now haha

• Zomegaz, chewyjooe and vintageargo like this

#55 rosemary

rosemary

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:55 AM

feeling so disgusting and not wanting to eat but not wanting to stop because I don't want to face the horrible realities of a binge. no more pleasure, just pain.

such a perfect description of the second half of every binge. If I keep eating, I can put off the awareness of what I've done. o

VkQ6m8.png

#56 Zig

Zig

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1776 posts
  • LocationSomewhere south of Dublin!

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:38 AM

such a perfect description of the second half of every binge. If I keep eating, I can put off the awareness of what I've done. o

This!!

LW: 31.6kg approx 69.5lb BMI: 11.5

SW: 56kg approx 124lb BMI: 20.5 28th December 2020

CW: 52.7kg approx 116.2lb BMI: 19.1 2nd February 2021
GW1: 48kg approx 105.8lb 17.6
GW2: 46kg approx 101lb 16.5
GW3: 44kg approx 97lb 15.8
GW4: 43kg approx 95lb 15.4
GW5: 42kg approx 92.5lb 15.1
GW6: 41kg approx 90.5lb 14.7
GW7: 40kg approx 88lb 14.3
UGW: 38kg approx 83.5lb 13.6
We'll see what happens when I get there (if I ever get there) :)

kik: Zigmini

♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡

p6Tnp1.png

#57 dysphoriaa

dysphoriaa

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:18 AM

I love this idea, I really want to devour the 4 packs of vegan choc cream sandwich cookies in front of me, then eat spoonfuls of peanut butter and cacao peanut butter, and finally finish off with some choc berry granola with coconut milk with more peanut butter mmmm okay that basically satisfied my binge urge I think I might start one of these but in a diary  :D

5'4"

HW: 163 | LW: 112

SW: 146.6

CW: 124.3

GW1: 120 | GW2: 110 | UGW: 100

#58 Zig

Zig

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1776 posts
  • LocationSomewhere south of Dublin!

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:31 AM

Wanting to go to the shop and buy a multi pack of salt and vinegar crisps, 4 jam doughnuts, a box of yummy chocolatey Weetos, 2 litres of milk (even though I'm intolerant), a tub of ice cream and a multi pack of chocolate bars and possibly a big pack of biscuits. Id eat them all while watching tv. The weetos taste heavenly! I'd alternate between sweet and savoury things til I'm so full my stomach hurts and I can hardly move 😣

LW: 31.6kg approx 69.5lb BMI: 11.5

SW: 56kg approx 124lb BMI: 20.5 28th December 2020

CW: 52.7kg approx 116.2lb BMI: 19.1 2nd February 2021
GW1: 48kg approx 105.8lb 17.6
GW2: 46kg approx 101lb 16.5
GW3: 44kg approx 97lb 15.8
GW4: 43kg approx 95lb 15.4
GW5: 42kg approx 92.5lb 15.1
GW6: 41kg approx 90.5lb 14.7
GW7: 40kg approx 88lb 14.3
UGW: 38kg approx 83.5lb 13.6
We'll see what happens when I get there (if I ever get there) :)

kik: Zigmini

♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡

p6Tnp1.png

#59 SoapyDishPotato

SoapyDishPotato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:57 AM

My binge would be the rest of the box of coco kripsies cereal sitting in my cabinet, pint of Ben& Jerry's, bread with gobs of peanut butter and jelly, golden Oreos, pasta, and sour cream and onion potato chips. Ahh that satisfied me a bit

5'4

LW 97

HW 135

CW 126

UGW 100

Anorexia-->Binge eating

#60 t0xicalum

t0xicalum

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationThe Republic Of Novorossiya

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

Oh myyy! I need advice.

So yesterday I convinced myself to finish the 10 day water fast. The first day went excellent , I went for a walk in the morning , I did not feel hungry AT ALL , my mood was great , my mum never questioned me about food. Perfect day. BUT the next morning I thought I was about to die , I could not breathe , I was breathing sooooo heavily and I HAD TO GO EAT something but I could barely walk I felt like puking but I couldn't so I went inside my kitchen , panicking , I literally fell to the ground cause of how dizzy I felt and I wished it could all just stop so I immediately grabbed a banana I found.. tried to force myself to eat it even though I was not at all hungry like not even teensy bit ( I felt like puking the second I put it in my mouth and I was still breathing extremely heavily plus my hands were shaking. WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Advice? Any good diets you suggest that won't end me up like this X_X I urgently need to lose 10kgs. Please help♡♡♡

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binge, virtual binging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users