feel like a binge? have a virtual one instead: calorie-free :) - Page 87 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

feel like a binge? have a virtual one instead: calorie-free :)

binge virtual binging

• Please log in to reply
1779 replies to this topic

#1721 ShyButStillHere

ShyButStillHere

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 06:05 PM

One of those chocolate biscuit gift boxes my boyfriend got me. Maybe dipped in almond milk. It's only 160 calories for 4 cookies, but I always binge after the first bite. Perhaps some Ferrero Rocher. I'm in the mood for chocolates.

_________ :wub:_________

SW/HW: 110 lbs / 49 kg

CW: 83 lbs / 38 kg

UGW: 75 lbs / 34 kg

#1722 hairsofstromkirk

hairsofstromkirk

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 05:54 PM

I had some Domino's last week and it wasn't that satisfying. Even though I was obviously satisfied right afterwards. It was a personal size garlic pizza bread, chicken Strippers combo, and a big bbq dip.

Maybe it's because I really crippled my go to order which definitely includes a proper pizza. God, my crazy junk food lust has been overwhelming lately. I want to get a large Texas BBQ pizza with stuffed crust (which is SO worth it I don't care what anyone says, taste wise it's so worth it) and a Strippers combo with enough dip and and maybe even some of those cookies if I want something sweet.

I've also been wanting McDonald's a bit recently. I got some nuggets last week but it wasn't enough and I'm so mad they didn't include one of my free dips so it was a bit unsatisfying. I want a double cheeseburger, or even to try the new triple, to actually get some fries, large ones, and 9 chicken nuggets minimum. And enough dips.

#1723 ivypoisonedyou

ivypoisonedyou

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 07:43 PM

chocolate cake, the really moist ones UMMMMHH

5'5

98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85

"its nice to feel your ribs on mine"

#1724 BeepBoop1

BeepBoop1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 June 2021 - 08:10 AM

I'm going to order some sushi but try to keep it healthy and just get sashimi and some avocado rolls... but what I really want to order:

wontons dipped in lots of sweet chili sauce

deep fried duck on greasy noodles oooo or a pad thai

crispy sushi with cream cheese, avocado, and salmon dipped in lots and lots of soy sauce

tiramisu mochi (so squishy and not too sweet!)

big mango lassi

AHHH I won't do it but these are my go-to from this place to binge on

(or should I just not order at all?)

#1725 alerexia

alerexia

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Locationb/p in the toilet

Posted 24 June 2021 - 07:50 PM

a loaf of bread, so much fruit, an enchilada, a PBJ sandwich, 2 cookies on the counter and ham w/cheese

• BeepBoop1 likes this

Relapsing

Height: 157 cm / 5'2"

HW: 61.3 kg / 134 lbs

LW: 39.0 kg / 86 lbs 

CW: 59.1 kg / 130.2 lbs

GW: 42 kg / 92 lbs 

#1726 PinkyCat

PinkyCat

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 11:26 PM

B/p fantasy posts...I love it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

#1727 DawnofArietta

DawnofArietta

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 02:14 AM

I want to devour the whole bag of veggie chips literally calling my name to eat them from inside the drawer and cheese and crackers on the side. The weekend always brings out my binge urges. 

oqX5LPz.gifywWNd0r.gif

#1728 alerexia

alerexia

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Locationb/p in the toilet

Posted 26 June 2021 - 12:37 PM

back again, last time seemed to work real well. enchilada once again lol, an entire bowl of oatmeal with apple, orange muffins and cereal with banana. i'd also indulge in chicken wings from domino's and i'd devour a bowl of ramen.

Relapsing

Height: 157 cm / 5'2"

HW: 61.3 kg / 134 lbs

LW: 39.0 kg / 86 lbs 

CW: 59.1 kg / 130.2 lbs

GW: 42 kg / 92 lbs 

#1729 LightRain

LightRain

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 10:53 AM

I am desperate for pizza hut. A large stuffed crust pepperoni feast with extra cheese, 15 chicken strips, 2 cheesy nachos, 4 garlic breads, 2 mac and cheese, 2 cheese triangles, 2 cookie doughs with ice cream.

8 chicken strips get shredded on the pizza to the point the slice doesn’t really fit your mouth. The other 7 are shredded into the cheesy nachos mixed with the mac. Everything is in front of me in order, pizza in the middle, nacho/chicken/mac on the right and cheese triangle/garlic bread on the left. It goes pizza-nacho mix-bread over until its all gone. Spicy,warm,creamy,crunchy,smooth,chewy, crumbly garlic over and over.
When I feel like I’m dying and cannot breath for my chest exploding I have the cookies with ice cream and usually the regret sets in and I cry into these but its a part of it
H: 5”5 // HW: 230lbs // LW: 174lbs // CW:216lbs

SW (1/6/21): 221lbs // Total lost: 5lbs

GW1: 190lbs // GW2: 160lbs // GW3: 130lbs // UGW: 110lbs

#1730 Nevermore_Jess

Nevermore_Jess

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 11:03 AM

I mostly stick to Ana threads but these days I’ve been lurking in BED discussions simply drooling over the thought of food. If I had a day of free time, and an unlimited amount of money:

I’d start off with a party size pack of flamin hot cheetos - been craving those for a while. Then, order the 12 inch Supreme Pizza from Pizza Hut, and probably load up on extra meat and cheese. I would get fried chicken as well, maybe a calzone, and top it off with ice cream. If I still had room for round 2, I would get takeout from my favourite Mexican place: a chicken burrito, a fish burrito, nachos dripping with cheese, and then churro after churro with caramel dipping sauce.

At this point, I’m probably feeling pretty full, but I’d chug a can of Orange Fanta and then another can of Grape Fanta, and then some root beer. I would eat a tub of ice cream that isn’t Halo Top for once - likely Ben and Jerries.

If I have room for round 3, I’m turning to more fast food - a quarter pounder loaded with bacon and cheese, followed by a chicken burger also loaded with bacon and cheese. Chili cheese fries to go along with it, and a large chocolate milkshake to wash it all down with.

If I stilll have room, I’m switching from Western cuisine to Japanese. Going to get takeout from my city’s best sushi place. Lots of rolls dripping in sauce, yakitori, chicken karaage, takoyaki. Finish it off with boba tea.

I’m probably going to slow down now and maybe put on a movie while eating handful after handful of cheddar cheese popcorn.

After the movie, it’ll be time for dessert. I’d order an assortment of donuts from Dunkin Donuts, and then grab myself an entire ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. To finish it off, I’d grab brownies and cookies and eat until I couldn’t eat any more.

-

God it felt so good to write all this out. I’ve been doing low restriction (300cal ish intake) and the cravings have been unreal. But seeing the number on the scale drop has been more addicting than food could ever be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1731 Bearbones

Bearbones

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 11:01 PM

fasting rn, and since i am miserably bad at fasting all i can think about is food

more than anything i want to eat the fresh watermelon my family is having outside... but nope. melon free water for me

dreaming about the bag of dried jujube in the pantry. i could devour the whole thing so quickly. next i want to move on to the tubs of ice cream my mom bought two days ago. i would eat half of the mint flavor, then half the chocolate fudge. then the box of m&m cookies just calling to me. theyre so big and thick and they smell sooooo good. after that i would eat some rice pudding and flan. because im a fatty i could still probably eat more but by then id probably stop the binge from all the guilt and self hatred 

#1732 IntroxAna

IntroxAna

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1725 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 July 2021 - 11:34 AM

A couple of the fresh bread buns, a pack of crisps, an apple.

Large glass of Pepsi Max Cherry. 

(Not a 'binge' amount I know but over what I've planned and I know if I went downstairs I wouldn't stop at that I'd find / want more and more I'm just eating feelings... I can't I start my new job tomorrow I need to be functional.. time for a walk I think).

"Insanity is a logical response to an insane world".

Stereotypes have their place but life is a Spectrum and if you don't see that you miss out on so many of the colours.

#1733 GingerRoo

GingerRoo

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 14 July 2021 - 09:23 AM

Start with a 1-2 cheeseburgers from Dairy Queen. Maybe some Taco Bell, a bean burrito for sure.

Then siz glazed and six chocolate donuts from my favorite donut place (they glaze the chocolate ones too, it's so good). Some cream and jelly donuts as well, with a blueberry cake donut. Kolaches as well, both savory and sweet.

Then asiago bagels with onion and chive cream cheese, maybe a breakfast sandwich on a bagel. Some cheesy bread too.

Then a dozen sugar cookies from Great American Cookies and a cookie cake. Finish off with slutty brownies.

#1734 watanuki

watanuki

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 07:31 PM

I'd love to devour a shake shack burger with a side of cheesy fries and a vanilla milkshake. I'm also in the mood for some chicken with peanut sauce and rice and maybe some wontons as well... then for dessert a bunch of ferrero rocher truffles

#1735 yaxe

yaxe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 08:59 PM

spam fried rice and dove milk chocolate MMMMMMmmmmm

#1736 watanuki

watanuki

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 03:36 PM

toasted sesame bagel with cream cheese

crispy sweet potato fries

tteokbokki

shake shack burger

wendy's baconator

pulled pork sandwich

pumpkin pie

hot cocoa

eggo chocolate chip waffles

fresh croissants

a sandwich from egg drop

#1737 LightRain

LightRain

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 10:49 AM

I wanna eat like 4 loaves banana bread. Maybe some caramel sauce on the top.
H: 5”5 // HW: 230lbs // LW: 174lbs // CW:216lbs

SW (1/6/21): 221lbs // Total lost: 5lbs

GW1: 190lbs // GW2: 160lbs // GW3: 130lbs // UGW: 110lbs

#1738 Princessporcelainthrone

Princessporcelainthrone

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

Posted 20 July 2021 - 02:39 PM

Bitterballen (Dutch delish thingy) with mustard
French fries
Speculoos Donuts
Cheesy and ketchup/mayonnaise fries
Sushi
2c179541603714a3d26a5199d93dd57a.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

'I think hell is something you carry around with youNot somewhere you go.'

aaadaaa61162af69adc9ef2d81795d06.jpg

#1739 bloody little girl

bloody little girl

Whore of the Fungus Lord

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3046 posts
  • Locationshe/they

Posted 21 July 2021 - 04:06 PM

god how i want dr. pepper rn. i want it so much. nice and cold and bubbly (have to drink it w a straw so it doesn't hurt my teeth tho). then some chips ahoy soft chocolate chip cookies. they're so soft and small and sweet, but not overwhelmingly sweet. it's so easy to just shovel them down lol. and then there's cake in the fridge, and i'm watching the gbbo so now i want black forest cake. super soft, moist sponge with black cherry jam and hmmm, maybe chocolate ganache in between the layers? chocolate icing obviously, and ooh maybe a cherry liqueur syrup to go on top of the sponges to make it even more moist and yummy. then cherries and decorative icing on top. maybe some chocolate shards. aaaaaaah that sounds so good.
6'0"
hw: 165 lbs
cw: 152 (as of 11/26/21)
lw: 135 lbs

gw1: 145 lbs = BMI 19 (go back to teen bmis)
gw2: 135 lbs = BMI 18 (current lw)
gw3: 125 lbs = BMI 17 (finally underweight + weight in 6th grade)

ugw: 95 lbs = BMI 12 (gw in 5th grade)

+ gw4: 115 lbs = BMI 16 (in case 125 isn't enough)

nU14Dpl.png

#1740 Pasiphaé

Pasiphaé

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 12:51 PM

I'm so glad I didn't buy chocolate for this weekend. I spent it alone in my parents' big house, which is extremely creepy at night. I drank 1 liter of water so far, I drink whenever I feel like throwing down on my non-meal food. It's been a long time since I've had binge eating (few weeks) and I want to keep it that way.  
I'm holding back from eating the chips we have, I had an ice cream with few calories but that's it. if I listened to myself I would finish the pack. 

day71qx-b956a0be-ec37-4b6c-b56d-ef6fbe06

> Current weight: 73kg. (start at: 78kg!)
> Current goal: 60kg.

> My accountability

> Ultimate goal : 49kg. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binge, virtual binging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users