feel like a binge? have a virtual one instead: calorie-free :) - Page 89 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

feel like a binge? have a virtual one instead: calorie-free :)

binge virtual binging

• Please log in to reply
1781 replies to this topic

#1761 Lilacwitch52

Lilacwitch52

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 01:18 AM

I ALMOST binged before - I started eating and I could feel that it was emotional and because I had waited until I was too hungry, so wasn't in control of my hunger cues anymore. Managed to pull myself out of it before I got onto the really high cal stuff thank god! Only had fruit, my normal planned dinner and a few random snacks so not too much damage done.

Here's what I would have had though:

- Peanut butter (Mum bought a really fancy one and it's my FAVOURITE especially when I've been low restricting for this long and my body is crying out for fats)

- Pie, I made an apple pie and started eating the pastry offcuts before I stopped myself, gonna be veryyy difficult to resist the actual pie.

- Ice cream, we have my fave flavour ever in the freezer at the moment and it goes so good with chocolate chips and granola heheh

anyway I'm so freaking proud of myself for not letting it become a full on binge and I'm not gonna count the little bit that I did lose control as a binge, because that will probably just trigger my all or nothing mindset and bam whole fridge gone :)

#1762 Fridge

Fridge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 November 2021 - 05:26 AM

I really badly want to order an indian take away. Get korma sauce, rice and naan. Over 1000 calories.. I'd be waiting at the door for it to arrive to get there before the doorbell rings so my flatmates don't hear and know what i'm doing. I'd already have taken my plate and cutlery upstairs to my desk and had my drink ready. Then when the food came I'd run up the stairs as quickly but as quietly as i can and lock my door. I'd open the bread and the sauce first, ripping up the bread and dunking it into the sauce, completely coating it and swallowing the warm sweet creamy sauce. When the bread is gone i tip the rice into my dish and top it with the sauce, mixing them together while I'm staring at it in anticipation. Then I eat the entire bowl, heaped tablespoons at a time, shoving more and more into my mouth. Halfway through I'll get so full and get that horrible tight feeling in my chest but I won't stop, I'll keep eating until theres nothing left in my bowl, somtimes licking the inside of the packaging it came in. Then I'd sit back, completely uncomfortable and feeling disgusting, thinking how am i going to hide this packaging and get it to the bins without my flatmates seeing. I'd feel guilty, embarrased, repulsibe, uncomfortable and disgusting.

Binge free since 2nd January 2022

5'5 or 168cm                                          

HW:154lbs

#1763 kickboxer9

kickboxer9

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 November 2021 - 11:56 AM

sitting in class and day dreaming about food... I don't even know what I want, I'm just fucking hungry. 

but a big, juicy burger with lots of cheese and bacon and topped with Mac n cheese sounds soooo good. and chicken nuggets with ranch and bbq sauce and honey mustard. a turkey sandwich with mayo and cheese and bbq sauce. ice cream with m&ms and cookie dough. subway cookies that are warm and gooey the just came out of the oven. goldfish crackers. tuna and round crackers. chocolate milkshakes. cupcakes with lots of frosting. peanut butter toast. oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and maple syrup. KitKat bars, 3 musketeers, Twix bars. hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. rice Krispy treats that are still warm. brownies with pb frosting. so much more

HW: 180 // BMI: 30.9

CW: 149 // BMI: 25.6

GW1: 150 // BMI: 25.7

GW2: 145 // BMI: 24.9

GW3: 140 // BMI: 24.0

GW4: 135 // BMI: 23.2

GW5: 130 // BMI: 22.3

GW6: 125 // BMI: 21.5

GW7: 120 // BMI: 20.6

GW7: 115 // BMI: 19.7

GW8: 110 // BMI: 18.9

UGW: 106 // BMI: 18.2

#1764 rosehiptea

rosehiptea

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 08:26 AM

I eat some Netflix and Chill Ben Jerries, an actual German pretzel dipped in cheese sauce. Also want some sushi and to finish it off I'll eat a sweet red bean baozi :D!!!!

My Accountability Thread :) 124kg going 88kg (Obese to Overweight)

Hahahhaha, we are humans and thus have feelings. That makes all of us beautiful with our imperfections. Your thoughts (mind) control your emotions so control your mind to control your feelings. 

a44bed7b4a29100083f11fabbf097181.jpg

#1765 kickboxer9

kickboxer9

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:42 PM

struggling to not binge right now, so I'm back to posting on here. 

I'd make myself the most delicious grilled sandwich that exists. sautรฉ some mushrooms and throw tomatoes in a hot pan so they char just a tiny bit. I'd slather up two pieces of thick, lovely white bread with so much butter, then I'd put them butter side down in a warm pan. add in a big slice of fresh mozzarella cheese, the mushrooms and tomatoes, and some sliced turkey. grill it to buttery, juicy perfection and dunk it in honey mustard. the flavors just blend so well together, every bite would leak oily butter onto my lips and it would be perfection. then I'd make a chocolate mug brownie with walnuts and peanut butter mixed in, eat that with cold ice cream. the cold and hot would contrast so well, and by the end it would be a gooey mess from the ice cream melting. I'd have some fried chicken with ranch or maybe bbq sauce after eating something so sweet. then I'd cook up some eggs with cheese and make a breakfast quesadilla and eat that with sour cream. yum. I'd be stuffed to the brim right now, but I'm binging already so might as well keep going, right? I'd have chocolate chip cookie dough, and eat a plate full of frosted sugar cookies. I'd want something salty at this point, so then I'd go to the pantry and get Doritos. maybe I'd make them into a taco salad with meat, nacho cheese, lettuce and sour cream all mixed in. I'd have hot French fries from mcdonalds and down a whole chocolate shake with extra whipped cream. I'd go to Tim Hortons and get a bunch of donuts, especially the jelly ones and the cream ones, but sprinkle donuts and apple fritters too. have an Oreo ice cap with extra whip, then fried rice and crab Rangoon's... I'd hate myself after. my belly would be bloated to the point of even sitting doesn't make the pain go away, and I'd start to panic because I have so much food sitting inside me, digesting.. making me an even fatter piece of shit than I already am. I would purge it all up until my head hurt and I had vomit splashed on my face and clothes, then lay down on the bathroom floor and cry myself to sleep in such extreme self-hatred...

HW: 180 // BMI: 30.9

CW: 149 // BMI: 25.6

GW1: 150 // BMI: 25.7

GW2: 145 // BMI: 24.9

GW3: 140 // BMI: 24.0

GW4: 135 // BMI: 23.2

GW5: 130 // BMI: 22.3

GW6: 125 // BMI: 21.5

GW7: 120 // BMI: 20.6

GW7: 115 // BMI: 19.7

GW8: 110 // BMI: 18.9

UGW: 106 // BMI: 18.2

#1766 matchadolly

matchadolly

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19538 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 05:45 PM

vegan cheese pizza
vegan margherita pizza
beanfields fiery hot rings
vegan enchiladas
strawberry snow cone
mango smoothie
peach smoothie
strawberry smoothie
pomegranate smoothie

#1767 an ex

an ex

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 06:37 PM

berries n banana- i cant eat them because major bloating n then i find it difficult to breathe

ice cream

chips especially sweet chili heat doritos n cheetos

christmas chocolate

#1768 ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“๐Ÿญ

๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“๐Ÿญ

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 09:21 PM

i would make a plate w/ pickles, cheese, tomato, cucumbers, and hummus and maybe like bread or something with butter i have like 1000000 christmas cookies i would f that up so badly rn omg

theres these thick sugar cookies with frosting, chocolate brownie, scones, homemade cranberry bliss bars, :( I WANT SO BAD but ik ill feel like shit after so just perrier for me :(

dec accountability:

https://www.myproana.../#entry76637387

cw: 137

lw: 105

hw: 149

gw: 120

ugw: 118

5'6"

#1769 ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“๐Ÿญ

๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“๐Ÿญ

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 09:25 PM

I WANT WHITE BREAD W/ THICK REGULAR PEANUT BUTTER & RASPBERRY jam warmed up with butter on both sides, toasted in a pan so it gets all melty

and a crepe with warm nutella and banana

belgian waffles with butter and maple syrup & eggs

turkey with gravy mashed potatos and a roll

white bread with cheddar cheese

a warm blt on a bagel

sushi salmon nigiri dipped in soy sauce

white rice with a bit of soy sauce

dec accountability:

https://www.myproana.../#entry76637387

cw: 137

lw: 105

hw: 149

gw: 120

ugw: 118

5'6"

#1770 Silens

Silens

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 10:29 PM

In my religion, Roman Catholicism, it is considered a sin to even pleasure in the idea of binging. It is considered morose delectation, so I am either engaging in the act of binging or overwhelmed by guilt of doing it. I would never pleasure upon the very act of binging which is frankly disgusting anyway. 

#1771 an ex

an ex

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:03 PM

Brioche bread n butter n Kit Kat bars n Ferrero chocolate topped with one jar of Nutella. Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1772 ็ˆฑๅƒ็”œ๐Ÿฐ

็ˆฑๅƒ็”œ๐Ÿฐ

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationHangzhou, Zhejiang

Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:11 PM

there's this italian place that makes the best pasta. i've been craving it for weeksss, i even wrote out all their menu items... just to look at. i'd probably order 2 and tell myself i'll only take a few bites from eachโ€”but who are we kidding.

omg and maybe get a slice of artichoke alfredo pizza. they're these huge slices of creamy cheesy pizza-y goodness.

and then i'd go to walmart and buy some snacks "for tomorrow" and then end up eating all of it that night. i've been craving fudge-drizzled popcorn for ages. caramel popcorn sounds really good right now too. 

and since i messed it all up anyways i'll probably order a sushi roll from the sushi place right next to the italian restaurant. a Lion King roll or a baked scallop. with mayo and cooked fish.

... i iz hungryyyy

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค

5โ€™4โ€ | CW: 116 lbs

GW: 95 lbs | LW: 80-ish lbs | diagnosed AN 2018

blog: 2022 new diet

#1773 ็ˆฑๅƒ็”œ๐Ÿฐ

็ˆฑๅƒ็”œ๐Ÿฐ

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationHangzhou, Zhejiang

Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:14 PM

OMG NO U KNOW WHAT I WANT

IS THIS KOREAN RESTAURANT

THAT MAKES CORN CHEESE

AND KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN

AND TTEOKBOKI WITH CHEESE

AND BIBIMBAP WITH SQUID

AND KOREAN-STYLE NACHOOOOS

AND KOREAN PIZZA OMG 

and i would spread all the containers out on my table and watch Bojack Horseman while trying a bite from each and mix-and-match-ing

... the main reason i've stopped myself is the reminder that i'd be broke by the end of that lol

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค

5โ€™4โ€ | CW: 116 lbs

GW: 95 lbs | LW: 80-ish lbs | diagnosed AN 2018

blog: 2022 new diet

#1774 ashen.skinny

ashen.skinny

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 02:05 AM

the binge urges are strong rn sooo

- mcdonalds breakfast. 2 hash browns, an egg and sausage mcmuffin, large diet coke and syrup for dipping.
- probably wait for the lunch time menu, get some fries and a chicken burger
- dominoโ€™s barbecue chicken pizza
- chicken kickers
- cheesey garlic bread
- subway steak and cheese, on italian herbs & cheese, with spinach, pickles, cucumber and lettuce, and garlic aioli. some crisps on the side for food measure
- a whole loaf of wholewheat bread with tuna mayo
- super cheesy spaghetti bolognese
- super cheesy lasagne
21 / 5โ€™5 / ๐Ÿท

#1775 ashen.skinny

ashen.skinny

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 02:06 AM

omg also korean corndog. i had one for the first time the ofher week and hooolyyyy crap balls. it was life changing
21 / 5โ€™5 / ๐Ÿท

#1776 ice-essence

ice-essence

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 January 2022 - 08:03 PM

Sitting on my bed, I finally make up my mind. I grab my phone and open up my delivery app. I order a large pizza with cheese, roasted garlic, pineapple, and pepperoni on it as well are some plant-based chicken bites and cauliflower bites with sweet chili sauce. I place the order, happiness already flowing through my body. I start munching on some raisins while I wait for my food to come, enjoying the sweet chewiness. The food arrives and I pick the perfect YouTube video to watch and I sit on my bed. I start by trying the chicken bites. I crunch my way through them and turn my attention to the cauliflower bites. I grab a piece and dunk it into the sweet chili sauce, then I take a huge bite. The crispy outside, soft inside, the delicious sweet and slightly spicy sauce...perfect. I eat the rest of the cauliflower bites and now the pizza. I grab a piece and take a huge bite, the cheese soft, greasy, and delicious. I take another bite, and another, until I'm shoving the rest of the pizza into my face, almost uncontrollably, eating as fast as I can. Before I know it, I'm on my last slice. I'm sad that it's over, but my stomach is bloated and very uncomfortable. But I still want to eat more. I lay down, beginning to feel desperate. "I'll never binge again!" I think to myself. But alas, I'm still stuck in this, unable to stop eating. I can't stop.

TX4Ybbw.png

#1777 Nieruszac

Nieruszac

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 10:33 AM

First Iโ€™d make like 4 grilled cheese sandwiches and smear it all with ketchup. It would be gone in seconds. Then Iโ€™d go to the store and get two big bags of Layโ€™s (sour cream and paprika), peanut Curly puffs, shrimp puffs, pizza flavor Cheetos, pizza flavor Bake Rolls, soft cookies filled with jam, orange Jaffa cakes, cheesecake with strawberry jello, white bread rolls, camembert cheese, two cartons of whole milk, two big bags of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, grapes, kabanosy, pierogi with sauerkraut and mushrooms, sour long gummy stripes, a lot of white Kinder Bueno bars, cream cheese, jam and crumble danishes, sour Skittles, Nussbeiser hazelnut chocolate, Schogetten hazelnut chocolate, Milka Happy Cow, chocolate pudding desserts, two boxes of fruity popsicles, Jogobella mango flavor cups, Danoneโ€™s Dino cups, Zott Monte desserts, roasted salted peanuts, a bag of raw cashews, peanuts in onion shells, garlic bread, mixed greens and salad toppings, vinaigrette dressing, three cans of Pepsi and three cans of Redbull. Iโ€™d probably also order shrimp and pineapple pizza w double cheese. Iโ€™d also make garlic and lemon shrimps. Iโ€™d have three bowls of rice, one with tomato sauce mackerel, one with pure sugar and one on the side to my shrimps. Iโ€™d probably lie to my mom and get more cash to also go get spaghetti Bologne she and then fresh donuts. After that Iโ€™d go get two orders of McD fries, two boxes of 20 piece chicken nuggets w mustard sauce, small vanilla shake and a McFlurry with strawberry sauce. Yeah Iโ€™m fucking HUNGRY.
  • limmersea likes this

#1778 Minky31

Minky31

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 17 January 2022 - 11:19 AM

2 big bowls of Kelloggs Special K with milk

1 giant chokolate cookie

1 brownie

1 piece of cheesecake

Haribo sweets - gummies and liquirice

1 Mars bar ice cream

height: 168 cm (5'6)

HW: 67 kg (148 lbs)  BMI 23,7

CW: 57,5 kg (127 lbs)  BMI 20,4
GW: 52 kg (115 lbs)  BMI 18,4 

LW: 50 kg  (110 lbs) BMI 17,7

67 66 - 65 - 64 - 63 - 62 - 61 - 60-  59 - 58 - 57 - 56 - 55 - 54 - 53 - 52 - 51 - 50 - 49

#1779 hcneycombs

hcneycombs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 11:22 AM

really really strong chocolate craving right now :(

after trying to hold myself back, iโ€™d think โ€˜fuck itโ€™, go downstairs and grab down one of the chocolate boxes on top of the fridge, and iโ€™d start sorting through the chocolates, picking out my favourites. then iโ€™d start eating one, but find that itโ€™s not enough. then iโ€™d go for just one more, which turns into another and another. iโ€™d feel horrible, guilty, like a failure and obese - the chocolates arenโ€™t even that good, theyโ€™re not worth it - but a voice in my head keeps telling me to eat, that tomorrowโ€™s another day, that iโ€™ve restricted long enough and this is a treat, and that theyโ€™ll make me feel better. then, all of the chocolates are gone, and iโ€™d ask myself why i didnโ€™t just c/s them instead, and hate myself for losing control. but, i canโ€™t stop. iโ€™ll go the cupboard and feeling guilty and horrible, grab a chocolate biscuit, and then a chocolate bar, and on and on. the bloat would be unbearable, and so iโ€™d have to go and purge, knowing that i messed up again and hating myself for it, and telling myself โ€˜i am never doing this to myself again, this was my last binge, i mean it this timeโ€™, even though i know farewell that it wonโ€™t be the last one lmao, this stupid fucking cycle never ends

๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š she/her!๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š๐“‹ผ๐“Š

gw: 40kg (BMI 16.65)

cw: unknown

lw: 43.1kg (BMI 17.9)

-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-

#1780 limmersea

limmersea

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 01:17 PM

I always want really savory, salty foods. Shrimp tempura sushi with cream cheese and avocado, drizzled with eel sauce. A charcuterie board just covered in salty cashews and briny pickles and bitter green olives. And lots of blue cheese-- Roquefort, specifically, spread on buttery Ritz crackers. Pepper jam. Pesto chicken pasta with extra pine nuts and feta, with sundried tomatoes. I love sundried tomatoes. Bacon, thick cut, maple and cinnamon sugared. Shrimp ceviche on a tostada, or aguachile. Really tender and marinated carne asada tacos with cucumber. Esquites. Cucumber sandwiches with dill. Really garlicky mashed potatoes, finely mashed, no chunks. But loaded with garlic cloves and covered in the thickest, darkest brown gravy you can find. A salad from Sweetgreen with pickled carrots and celery. Or a salad from Cava with pickled onions and falafel. My bodyweight in spicy salsa with extra cilantro. Dipping cucumbers in chamoy and tajin. Alfredo with artichokes and more sundried tomatoes. God, my mouth is watering.

• Nieruszac likes this

limmersea

twenty years old

five feet eight inches

2d0d49b71dd3e4e992a7dcec4c4ad6bb.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binge, virtual binging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users