feel like a binge? have a virtual one instead: calorie-free :) - Page 89 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

feel like a binge? have a virtual one instead: calorie-free :)

binge virtual binging

• Please log in to reply
1764 replies to this topic

#1761 Lilacwitch52

Lilacwitch52

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 01:18 AM

I ALMOST binged before - I started eating and I could feel that it was emotional and because I had waited until I was too hungry, so wasn't in control of my hunger cues anymore. Managed to pull myself out of it before I got onto the really high cal stuff thank god! Only had fruit, my normal planned dinner and a few random snacks so not too much damage done.

Here's what I would have had though:

- Peanut butter (Mum bought a really fancy one and it's my FAVOURITE especially when I've been low restricting for this long and my body is crying out for fats)

- Pie, I made an apple pie and started eating the pastry offcuts before I stopped myself, gonna be veryyy difficult to resist the actual pie.

- Ice cream, we have my fave flavour ever in the freezer at the moment and it goes so good with chocolate chips and granola heheh

anyway I'm so freaking proud of myself for not letting it become a full on binge and I'm not gonna count the little bit that I did lose control as a binge, because that will probably just trigger my all or nothing mindset and bam whole fridge gone :)

#1762 Fridge

Fridge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 November 2021 - 05:26 AM

I really badly want to order an indian take away. Get korma sauce, rice and naan. Over 1000 calories.. I'd be waiting at the door for it to arrive to get there before the doorbell rings so my flatmates don't hear and know what i'm doing. I'd already have taken my plate and cutlery upstairs to my desk and had my drink ready. Then when the food came I'd run up the stairs as quickly but as quietly as i can and lock my door. I'd open the bread and the sauce first, ripping up the bread and dunking it into the sauce, completely coating it and swallowing the warm sweet creamy sauce. When the bread is gone i tip the rice into my dish and top it with the sauce, mixing them together while I'm staring at it in anticipation. Then I eat the entire bowl, heaped tablespoons at a time, shoving more and more into my mouth. Halfway through I'll get so full and get that horrible tight feeling in my chest but I won't stop, I'll keep eating until theres nothing left in my bowl, somtimes licking the inside of the packaging it came in. Then I'd sit back, completely uncomfortable and feeling disgusting, thinking how am i going to hide this packaging and get it to the bins without my flatmates seeing. I'd feel guilty, embarrased, repulsibe, uncomfortable and disgusting.

Binge free since 26th November 2021

5'5 or 168cm

HW: 154lbs

CW: 139lbs

GW: 120lbs

UGW: 110lbs

#1763 kickboxer9

kickboxer9

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 November 2021 - 11:56 AM

sitting in class and day dreaming about food... I don't even know what I want, I'm just fucking hungry. 

but a big, juicy burger with lots of cheese and bacon and topped with Mac n cheese sounds soooo good. and chicken nuggets with ranch and bbq sauce and honey mustard. a turkey sandwich with mayo and cheese and bbq sauce. ice cream with m&ms and cookie dough. subway cookies that are warm and gooey the just came out of the oven. goldfish crackers. tuna and round crackers. chocolate milkshakes. cupcakes with lots of frosting. peanut butter toast. oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and maple syrup. KitKat bars, 3 musketeers, Twix bars. hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. rice Krispy treats that are still warm. brownies with pb frosting. so much more

HW: 180 // BMI: 30.9

CW: 134 // BMI: 23.0

GW1: 150 // BMI: 25.7

GW2: 145 // BMI: 24.9

GW3: 140 // BMI: 24.0

GW4: 135 // BMI: 23.2

GW5: 130 // BMI: 22.3

GW6: 125 // BMI: 21.5

GW7: 120 // BMI: 20.6

GW7: 115 // BMI: 19.7

GW8: 110 // BMI: 18.9

UGW: 107 // BMI: 18.4

#1764 rosehiptea

rosehiptea

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:26 AM

I eat some Netflix and Chill Ben Jerries, an actual German pretzel dipped in cheese sauce. Also want some sushi and to finish it off I'll eat a sweet red bean baozi :D!!!!

My Accountability Thread :) 124kg going 88kg (Obese to Overweight)

Hahahhaha, we are humans and thus have feelings. That makes all of us beautiful with our imperfections. Your thoughts (mind) control your emotions so control your mind to control your feelings. 

a44bed7b4a29100083f11fabbf097181.jpg

#1765 kickboxer9

kickboxer9

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted Yesterday, 04:42 PM

struggling to not binge right now, so I'm back to posting on here. 

I'd make myself the most delicious grilled sandwich that exists. sauté some mushrooms and throw tomatoes in a hot pan so they char just a tiny bit. I'd slather up two pieces of thick, lovely white bread with so much butter, then I'd put them butter side down in a warm pan. add in a big slice of fresh mozzarella cheese, the mushrooms and tomatoes, and some sliced turkey. grill it to buttery, juicy perfection and dunk it in honey mustard. the flavors just blend so well together, every bite would leak oily butter onto my lips and it would be perfection. then I'd make a chocolate mug brownie with walnuts and peanut butter mixed in, eat that with cold ice cream. the cold and hot would contrast so well, and by the end it would be a gooey mess from the ice cream melting. I'd have some fried chicken with ranch or maybe bbq sauce after eating something so sweet. then I'd cook up some eggs with cheese and make a breakfast quesadilla and eat that with sour cream. yum. I'd be stuffed to the brim right now, but I'm binging already so might as well keep going, right? I'd have chocolate chip cookie dough, and eat a plate full of frosted sugar cookies. I'd want something salty at this point, so then I'd go to the pantry and get Doritos. maybe I'd make them into a taco salad with meat, nacho cheese, lettuce and sour cream all mixed in. I'd have hot French fries from mcdonalds and down a whole chocolate shake with extra whipped cream. I'd go to Tim Hortons and get a bunch of donuts, especially the jelly ones and the cream ones, but sprinkle donuts and apple fritters too. have an Oreo ice cap with extra whip, then fried rice and crab Rangoon's... I'd hate myself after. my belly would be bloated to the point of even sitting doesn't make the pain go away, and I'd start to panic because I have so much food sitting inside me, digesting.. making me an even fatter piece of shit than I already am. I would purge it all up until my head hurt and I had vomit splashed on my face and clothes, then lay down on the bathroom floor and cry myself to sleep in such extreme self-hatred...

HW: 180 // BMI: 30.9

CW: 134 // BMI: 23.0

GW1: 150 // BMI: 25.7

GW2: 145 // BMI: 24.9

GW3: 140 // BMI: 24.0

GW4: 135 // BMI: 23.2

GW5: 130 // BMI: 22.3

GW6: 125 // BMI: 21.5

GW7: 120 // BMI: 20.6

GW7: 115 // BMI: 19.7

GW8: 110 // BMI: 18.9

UGW: 107 // BMI: 18.4