How thin/fat is your mom? How do you feel about that? - Page 4 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How thin/fat is your mom? How do you feel about that?

• Please log in to reply
1172 replies to this topic

#61 Mama Gay

Mama Gay

BIRTHDAY GAY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11542 posts
  • Locationbaking cookies and handing them out to any Baby Gay who needs a cookie from Mom

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:07 PM

My mom looks like Skelator. She's been bulimic and alcoholic since before I was even born, so. She goes through periods of "recovery" where she'll gain weight, but usually she looks like a skeletal old woman. It's been so much worse lately. I hate seeing pictures of her on Facebook. I'm so jealous of her, even though my mom is a horrible person and NOT what I should be striving to be.

99mq.gif

sorry I talk about my kid so much

#bubbersbutt2k18

il_340x270.1207481605_js6b.jpg

Give me attention I'm needy: GerardGayy.sarahah.com

#62 95_please

95_please

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:10 PM

my mum is an ex model. 5'10 or 5'11 and weighs 54 kg.

:( 

• bludin likes this

#63 Shepard

Shepard

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationPNW

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:13 PM

She's big, always has been. She tries so hard to lose but doesn't quite hack it, blames it on thyroid.
I love her the way she is though. Always beautiful to me no matter what she weighs.

hw: 256.4 - lw: 120 - cw:??

8WLmvOZ.gif

#64 abo1612

abo1612

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:14 PM

my mom was always overweight but over the past year shes lost like half her weight and shes on the heavier side of normal.. im proud of her for getting healthy and i know shes doing it the right way and i admire her for that!

#65 wannabescrawny

wannabescrawny

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationD.C.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:17 PM

My mom is a bit chubby, I guess. She's an inch shorter than me but she talks about getting under 150, and I'm like oh god, I'll never catch up to her. She's maintaining at maybe 160 (she's 5'8"), and I am so jealous. 

Weirdly enough, she calls me "her inspiration" and she's "so proud of me."

Naturally she's managed to forget that I was in treatment for an ED before, and she hasn't put together the notion that I'm doing it again.

So yeah, there's some competition between me and her - at least on my side. I want so badly to be thinner than her.

jaymes. nonbinary. they/them.

Height: 5'10"

SW: 250 (BMI 36) :angry: | CW: 188 (BMI 27)  :unsure: | UGW: 112 (BMI 16)  :wub: 

GW1: 220 - New iPhone

GW2: 200 - New Converse

GW3: 180 by 2/28/15 - New headphones (Grado)

GW4: 160 by 1/29/17 - Tattoo!!

GW5: 140 by 4/20/17 - Going to a rock concert (a big one! Maybe a festival!) 

GW6: 120 by 6/9/17 - MAJOR shopping spree! (And not just the thrift store...I'm hitting the mall!) 

UGW: 112 by 8/1/17 - I'll never get there...

Thigh gap []

Visible collar bones [kinda]

Hipbones []

Ribs []

Less chunky face [X]

Holding my wrist loosely with my middle finger and thumb []

Holding my wrist loosely with my INDEX finger and thumb []

Bony shoulders []

Pants size:

#66 catgomeow

catgomeow

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5773 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:22 PM

My mom is fairly overweight, and I'm terrified I'm going to end up like her. Her boobs rest on her stomach, yet she still has a thigh gap, because she stores all of her weight in her stomach.

She's always telling me how thin she was in high school, and how people asked if she was going to be a model. It's so fucking triggering.....
  • bludin likes this
Visit my food folder! giphy.gif<p>Stats:
Spoiler
Social medias:
Spoiler

#67 2bmyownthinspo

2bmyownthinspo

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:22 PM

My mom's the same height as me but she's 20 pounds lighter. She eats whatever she wants and she's sedentary and has always been skinny her entire life without trying because she never overeats and doesn't have a big appetite and gets bored of something after a few bites. I know she doesn't have an ED and I'm so used to her being skinny it doesn't trigger me at all.

#68 ᴛʀᴇꜱʙᴇʟʟᴇ

ᴛʀᴇꜱʙᴇʟʟᴇ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4898 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:34 PM

My mom is shorter than me by four inches and weighs around 155-165 lbs. She's close to her own high weight, after she had her last child. She buys diet foods, and complains that she wants to lose her belly, but she doesn't have the energy to care that much. She works a demanding job as an ER nurse and she has to pick up extra shifts all the time because my dad doesn't make very much money. I swear though, if she just cut out ice cream she'd drop ten lbs. Its so gross how much ice cream she eats but that might just be me, I've never been a huge fan of ice cream.

When I was at my high weight, my first goal was to be thinner than her. I passed that up pretty easily, and now she weighs a good thirty or forty pounds more than me and wears pants five sizes bigger.

#69 CyanideSurprise

CyanideSurprise

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:38 PM

My mom is around 5'6"-5'7" and weighs around 140lbs. Not bad for someone who has had 3 kids. She never had a problem with weight in the past and never had an ED

• Anamia. likes this

𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔢, '𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝓘 𝔞𝔪 𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢. 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝑦𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔞𝑘𝔢 𝔪𝔢 

d5eba4d175f6b910fb24a22cff7211ae.gif

5'5"

147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140

139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130

129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120

119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110

109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100

99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90

#70 vegetarianangel17

vegetarianangel17

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • LocationJersey, U.S.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:24 PM

obese and about 300lbs :( it has always made me worry for her health. not that im any better :(

• bludin likes this

HW:160 lbs

CW :131 lbs

LW :121.8 lbs

GW 1:130 lbs

GW 2:120 lbs

GW 3: 100 lbs

ugw: 80 lbs

Ultimate goal: Death

5'7.5"

#71 Wishtodisapearalready

Wishtodisapearalready

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:27 PM

She's overweight and always complaining about it and calling herself fat. She had an ED as a teen but now is a crash dieter and binge eater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Anamia. likes this
HW-196 LW-140's CW-(eww) GW1-145 GW2-130 GW3- 115 UGW-100

“I want to go to sleep and not wake up, but I don't want to die. I want to eat like a normal person eats, but I need to see my bones or I will hate myself even more and I might cut my heart out or take every pill that was ever made.” -[/font][/color]
Wintergirls
<p>And so I went through the looking glass, stepped into the netherworld, where up is down and food is greed, where convex mirrors cover the walls, where death is honor and flesh is weak. It is ever so easy to go. Harder to find your way back." -Wasted

#72 Saiga_tatarica

Saiga_tatarica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:32 PM

My mum is thin, and beautiful, but also a recovering anorexic.

5'4"

CW:104

In recovery

tumblr_murfkeoWcd1sko0kvo1_500.gif

#73 anemicat

anemicat

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9543 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:41 PM

My mom is a bit big (like 160?) but she's my mom and I honestly like my mom fluffy ♡ as far as I know from everything she's (or anyone in my family) has ever had an ED of any kind 0..0 (maybe I should feel blessed or cursed?)
I feel like my mom (only an inch taller than me) is perfect how she is coz I don't want a nasty looking mom all drained and skinny lol she always calls me skinny and I just love my mom ♡ she lets me live my own life and doesn't pick at me anymore like back in the day. I have no qualms ♡♡♡ except when she tries to entice me with Skittles >_>> lol

Rawr
  • Anamia., Fuchsia Again and PhoenixPhaith like this

#74 Kallian

Kallian

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1174 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:57 PM

My mom is usually around 120-130 pounds, the same as or a little less than my set point, and she's three inches shorter. She's pretty thin looking COMPARED to other women in their 40's. But she always comments on how I have a nice willowy shape and she is broad. It makes me feel awkward.9
  • Anamia. likes this

"Yet some have said that she ended long ago, when in her uttermost famine she devoured herself at last." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

#75 uncuddlED_lies

uncuddlED_lies

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:04 PM

When I picture her I think she might be fat or slightly overweight but idk because I have no contact with my biological mother can't remember what she looks like honestly she was a piece of shit anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  • bludin likes this

#76 MissMocha

MissMocha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:11 PM

My mom is 5'5, and weighs 162 I believe. The weight looks surprisingly good on her as she fairly toned and muscular (she's Caribbean and stores most of her fat in her butt and tits). She has a very coke-bottle esque shape and is constantly getting hit on whenever we're out together. Even still, she was faaaar thinner when she was my age, often telling me that she didn't gain weight until she was pregnant with me. -_-

She loses and gains all the time through dieting and exercise. Seriously, that woman lives at the gym! Her goal weight is to be back in the 140s. 

And to be honest? I don't want to look like her. She's a gym-rat, and I'm not. I like cardio, but that's seriously it. Not to mention, 162 would look horrid on my small frame. Just thinking about it makes me ill...

While she's trying to get back to the 140s, I'm trying to get back to the 120s and maybe even smaller. We look alike and although we love each other...it's obvious we're very competitive.

• Anamia. likes this

"The bigger the hair, the bigger the dreams"

SW: 144

CW: 138

GW: 135

UGW: (My weight of two years ago) 125

tumblr_no4zjyYlVC1r09c0uo1_500_zpse52nsb

#77 coffee_lover

coffee_lover

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1761 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:11 PM

I don't think she's overweight really, i mean maybe a little but not too bad. Probably close to the high end of healthy. But she also doesn't eat all day and just has dinner, and when I was younger she'd tell me I needed to lose weight. I mean I did, but like you don't tell that to a 5th grader unless they're REALLY overweight. I was at the high end of healthy, maybe going over by like 5 lbs or something at my highest BMI. Honestly, it probably would have filled out by now had I not gone into a weird binge cycle where I'd eat a shit ton after school and then on the weekends I'd eat normally. Now my self esteem is fucked over and I just want to be a skinny kid by senior year because of what my mom said. So I guess I don't really want to compete with her because there's not much to compete with. I'm really just competing with myself and my twisted ideals and trying to see how long it will take me to get there.

5'7"

SW:153

CW: unknown

this too shall pass

Current diet: nothing specific

Duration: n/a

Pass/Fail

#78 Guest_grape__*

Guest_grape__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:13 PM

My dad and his fiancé have been eating healthy and dieting for over a year now. His fiancé looks awesome, she's really pretty and skinny. I'm jealous of her hip bones. I kinda use her as motivation. I want to get skinnier than her.

#79 wojtek

wojtek

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2262 posts
  • LocationEastern USA

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:14 PM

My mom is overweight. She doesn't take care of herself and doesn't take anyone's advice. I feel no pity; I am apathetic. 

STATS

Spoiler

ACCOUNTABILITY[/url]

tumblr_mvvf2j4yLg1st9tzdo1_500.gif

<p>you ain't really from the under, had to go and serve your uncle just so you could feed your mother

#80 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:17 PM

Mine is obese and I'm mostly worried about her health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users