What's your "goal aesthetic"? - Page 3 - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What's your "goal aesthetic"?

beauty style personal style aesthetic

• Please log in to reply
1519 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_satanic_doll_*

Guest_satanic_doll_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:35 PM

Long dark hair tan skinny toned and lean.Clothing wise leather jackets chokers micro mini skirts ripped jeans crop tops tight clothing speghetti straps stripper heels fishnets tons of black clothing.I use to be into the kawaii look but just got bored with it.I dress edgy now I guess.
  • laplap123 likes this

#42 blushingbones

blushingbones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 November 2015 - 10:01 PM

two looks, and they're both loosely based off of hagumi hanamoto from honey and clover (really artsy and waifish):

sunshine mermaid in the summer who smells of citrus, wears paint-stained workshirts or long skirts and flowing dresses, sandals or barefoot, very thin but energetic and who spends so much time in the sun that she has sunstreaked hair and pinned with faux-pearl hairpins i made myself... forgets to eat because she's so consumed with working hard, or cooking for those she loves, or going to the beach, or biking places, or painting for hours and hours--i have crazy long dark and wavy hair, so the "mermaid hair" look isn't a problem for me.

and rose faerie in the winter who smells like roses, lemon, and vanilla and dances ballet, sews, crochets, wrapped in either white or red, or varying shades of red/pink. really ethereal and fragile, with the hair wild but still sweet looking around me, piled on top of my head with rose- or flower-shaped pendants. mischievous and hard working, very artistic. luminous skin, covered in shimmering body powder, takes lots of sweet-smelling bubble baths and draws bouquets of flowers. full lips, bright eyes. 

eats only "mermaid" foods (blue/green smoothies, cucumbers, berries, seaweed, etc) in the spring/summer and "faerie" (berries, berry smoothies, fresh vegetables, mushrooms, etc) foods in the winter/fall (like minimal pasta, grains, bread, etc). really natural makeup for both (think naturally great skin and lipgloss, maybe mascara or filled-in eyebrows), loose and flowing "artistic" clothing (turquoise blues, mint greens for summer; reds, pinks, whites for winter), almost like work clothing and nearly shapeless shirts and leggings, lots of thrift store items. this will look good if i can lose a lot of weight and lose my boobs/hips. i'm hoping to get to be 110 lbs for summer and 99 lbs for next winter so i can start my aesthetic! 

i reward myself with a lot of lush, and i kind of modeled my looks around the fragrances they sell ("sun" for sunshine mermaid, and "imogen rose/rose jam" for rose faerie). i'm going to work really hard to make my dreams a reality!

• chainless, ❤Alicekills❤, attemptingme and 16 others like this

Sunshine Mermaid (Spring/Summer) - Océane / Rose Faerie (Fall/Winter) - Rozalia

weight.png

#43 shrinking violet.

shrinking violet.

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

A dash of Jazz Age, of roaring 1920's, Alphonse Mucha's Art Deco style muses, of Gatsby parties and dancing the Charleston...

A pinch of 1960's mod: skinny thighs and short hemlines, Jane Birkin-esque fringe, a laissez-faire Parisienne attitude...

Several teaspoons of wild, unkempt forest fairy, with delicate fingers and fawnish bones...

and a handful of sharp-eyed post-apocalyptic war maiden.

Sounds about right.  :D

• chanelmermaid, MuchAdoAboutNothing, Boldfish and 8 others like this

currently: 5'9", 126, bmi 18.6

~*~ high weight: 145 ~*~ low weight: 117 ~*~ goal: 120 ~*~ ultimate: 108 ~*~

#44 asterxses

asterxses

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:35 AM

I alternate between ethereal fairy lady to all black all the time

• Remus, luinil_nierninwa and fairyesqueprincess like this

#45 Melpomene

Melpomene

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationduckland

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:58 AM

I just want to be natural. Right now i'm so self-conscious i have to put on a lot of makeup, fancy clothes, dye my hair crazy colours, and it just doesn't feel like "me". I think it's an attempt to hide myself, to shout "oh look at me, i'm soooo confident", haha, nope.

Some of my inspirations for the future:

On the other hand, I just loooove that 60's vibe with big lashes and eyeliner, peachy lips, bold colored clothng, wild hair.

• sadwannabe, therealslimshady, libra. and 9 others like this

#46 shattery

shattery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:45 PM

I want to be ethereal looking wearing mostly dark colors like dark red, green and black. A lot of earthy jewelry, rings, simple but a little bit old-fashioned and beautiful. I already have dreadlocks almost to my hips long but I want to grow them even longer, and get that bony body my ultimate aesthetic calls for.

• Junkwired, Daintydyingdame and Paradoxical_Dream like this
I shall be dumped where the weed decays, and the rest is rust and stardust.
-----
5'7, 110 lbs / 170 cm, 50 kg, maintaining

#47 skinnieminniemouse

skinnieminniemouse

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2980 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:12 PM

I feel out of place saying this hahaha but my style has taken a huge turn towards like the southern preppy style, like denim shirts with sweaters so the collar is popped out, rainboots, vineyard vines, blanket scarves, monograms, etc. you get the picture haha I love the look of that style for some reason, I just wanna look petite and skinny and cute while wearing them I guess, I think it would complete the look. But I love Blair Waldorf's style on Gossip Girl, she's amazing, I would wear all of those outfits.
  • Midnightblue, nycblonde and fairyesqueprincess like this

♡ add me on the Peach app if you have it so we can be friends ~ SkinnieMinnieMouse ♡

tumblr_lr63q0JbjO1r08igq.giftumblr_lr63q0JbjO1r08igq.giftumblr_lr63q0JbjO1r08igq.gif

#48 Porcelain_Doll

Porcelain_Doll

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:09 AM

For my face I want that classic baby doll look with huge eyes and a little nose and bow lips. For makeup very light and natural or 1960s sex kitten. Style wise a mix of Emma Roberts from Scream Queens and Morticia Addams!
  • Alpha-Scorpii, ittyballerina, peachyghost and 1 other like this

#49 charlavail

charlavail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:52 PM

This is going to sound ridiculous, but I'd love to be an instagram hoe lol. Looking good and skinny in leggings and like calvin klein bras and shit like that.

• ❤Alicekills❤, libra., Eurydice. and 7 others like this

#50 Pulchra Cadaver

Pulchra Cadaver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:28 PM

i know it's been a while since you posted this but i found it interesting that you're into voodoo. i live in the city and have received a few favors on behalf of visiting the voodoo queen at her tomb - or at least i tell myself that, though it's probably coincidence :)

my goal aesthetic is "trashy androgynous 70s new york rock n roller"
(hair bleached trashy blonde but medium length and middle part like a girl..., no makeup, tshirts and jeans and dirty sneakers and sunglasses and men's jackets and black painted fingernails for that slight glam-rock touch)

I am so, so wild about your look. I just love that. Kinda like an androgynous Debbie Harry?

I'd love to visit Marie LaVeau's tomb, I'm so jealous. I can't wait to become a voodoo practitioner.

Everyone's style is off the wall, I just adore these replies!

• Paradoxical_Dream likes this

"Love is the mask of the beast called Need."

Height: 5'9"

HW: 194 lbs

SW: 185 lbs

LW: 169.4 lbs

CW: 174 lbs

GW1: 160 lbs

GW2: 145 lbs

GW3: 130 lbs

UGW: 120 lbs

Chest: 44 / 43 / 42 / 41 / 40 / 39 / 38 / 37 / 36 / 35

Waist: 35 / 34 / 33 / 32 / 31 / 30 / 29 / 28 / 27 / 26 / 25 / 24

Hips: 44 / 43 / 42 / 41 / 40 / 39 / 38 / 37 / 36 / 35 / 34 / 33

original.gifgiphy.gif

#51 fuglypotato

fuglypotato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationDrifting through space

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:29 PM

Ethereal, intense eye makeup, slightly punk with a hint of twink.

• THINlizzy27 likes this

Please click my dragons.

3JJBd.gif

PwPjI.gif

wXQYn.gif

rwRZB.gif

#52 chellee

chellee

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts
  • Locationthe attic

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:57 PM

I'm torn between:

francis bean cobain / punk rock waif / pretty little fuckup - black/white/grey/dark red/camo green

super adorable (ex: yesstyle models) - pastels and oversized stuff, very childlike

super classy, looks like she can get everything done - blazers, straight lines, whites/golds/taupe/pink

and skinny all-organic fitness guru

EX:

Spoiler

• Marissla, attemptingme, MuchAdoAboutNothing and 7 others like this

#53 mxrmaid

mxrmaid

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:05 PM

Indie punk, like young patti smith or christina billotte, but more waif-like.
  • THUS_SAYS_THE_RAVEN and medvsa like this

giphy.gif

#54 salander

salander

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:11 AM

Effortless, breezy, and comfortable. Over-sized sweaters. Long, thick-knit scarves. Canvas sneakers. A wardrobe composed of all black and gray. Minimal makeup. Short, polished nails.  Long hair pinned up loosely. Pieces of clothing I've owned for a decade that are well broken in. 

Sigh~

• Ennuix0, specialcake, scenicus and 4 others like this

"I'll try staying alive until I'm older. I'll spin the wheel of a chemical revolver, and put it all on black."

"Be a perfectionist. You're nothing if you're just another."

Height: 5' 7"

SW: 175

CW: 164

GW#1: 150

GW#2: 130

UGW: 115/BMI 18

#55 babydoll8

babydoll8

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:06 PM

This is sort of embarrassing but...
I was born in the late 90s and so growing up I idolized Britney Spears and Hillary Duff😂. I wanted to be like them when I grew up, and so the early 2000s pop star look kind of stuck with me as my beauty ideal. Lots of sparkly eyeshadow and lip gloss. Crop tops. Mini skirts. Body glitter. Long, straight hair. Chokers. Crimped hair.
Everything that people look back on and cringe at, I actually love😂.
I basically want to look like Barbie except short, and decked out in 2003-2008 Abercrombie👌🏻
  • Babyditz, hard, ❤Alicekills❤ and 19 others like this

weight.png?_t=1602037947    

flower.gif          butterfly.gif          tamagotchia.gif

#56 pixie_please

pixie_please

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationVisoko, Bosnia and Hercegovina

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:38 AM

streetninjadarkgothgrunge90spalekawaii

• THUS_SAYS_THE_RAVEN likes this

tumblr_n0msd55tkk1s4k2wco1_r1_400.gif             tumblr_nuc2qwTgpl1sr9lmco1_500.jpg

SW: 140 CW: 120 LW: 114 GW: 100

Thinspo Thread

Accountability

#57 Guest_NoNo557_*

Guest_NoNo557_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:08 AM

Natural, minimalistic, with a retro twist. All grey and charcoal-grey. Here some mag cuttings:

Spoiler

• ColdApril, Nyctophiliax, Sailorst and 1 other like this

#58 thesmexiipanda

thesmexiipanda

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5192 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:16 AM

afrogrunge.tumblr.com

• samarrin, Nyctophiliax and -Wind- like this

5'5

#59 twigletwannabe

twigletwannabe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:17 AM

Karlie kloss... Body, hair, style, everything!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

#60 rileybee

rileybee

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:19 PM

im really into the "art hoe" aesthetic. like short hair, mustard yellow, stripes, overalls, round glasses, kankens... i think it's so cute.
  • sadwannabe, ❤Alicekills❤, akira and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beauty, style, personal style, aesthetic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users