Courtney from America's Next Top Model cycle 22 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Courtney from America's Next Top Model cycle 22

ana anorexia ed ednos relapse thin model

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 unabsorbents

unabsorbents

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2878 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 21 November 2015 - 09:35 AM

I watched the first few episodes of this season & started to hurt for Courtney. When confronted by another model, she told him she simply forgets to eat sometimes, and later shouted "You saw me eat!" when he asked her about it. In an interview, she mentioned being bullied in school "for her teeth and her weight", but she never said more than that. 

She looks so tired & sounds so out of it when she talks, and it literally reminds me of exactly how I was when I was restricting at my worst. I'm worried for her, I seriously can't help it & I don't know why. 

Am I reading into this? Has anyone else watching this cycle had similar thoughts?

#2 hungryforbeauty

hungryforbeauty

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:45 AM

She is beautiful. I haven't watched that cycle but I just googled her and she has that exhausted, sad eyes look. Poor girl.

#3 Guest_Violettt_*

Guest_Violettt_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:48 AM

I felt bad for her too! She honestly just seemed really bad at taking care of herself. Like at one point she said she would forget to brush her teeth for long periods of time. But she was just really sad and nervous the whole time and I was really relieved when she got eliminated because she couldn't handle it. 

#4 Guest_slowlybutsurelyy_*

Guest_slowlybutsurelyy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:06 AM

Courtney is my fave from cycle 22!! i still havent got to the part where she got eliminated but that sucks :/

#5 justlookthroughme

justlookthroughme

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2434 posts
  • Locationin my head.

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

i just googled her. shes really pretty but she also looks really tired. i feel so sorry for her.

#6 unabsorbents

unabsorbents

Omniscient

• Members
  • 2878 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:52 PM

I felt bad for her too! She honestly just seemed really bad at taking care of herself. Like at one point she said she would forget to brush her teeth for long periods of time. But she was just really sad and nervous the whole time and I was really relieved when she got eliminated because she couldn't handle it. 

Wait she does? Haven't gotten there yet:( What episode?

#7 afro-dite

afro-dite

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 7863 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:17 AM

I didn't think she had an eating disorder. She was definitely depressed though. Absolutely. I guess she was always skinny and made fun of for being so tiny. I don't think she purposely restricts to lose weight though. I think she sincerely forgot to eat. But huh...you make some good points too.

szApm5.png

I'm just some dumb girl who likes coffee and daydreaming.

Lover of large dogs and sweet things.

Pretty bras and undies make me happy.

Accountability: https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/943641-doomed-diets-diary-part-2/

#8 anemicat

anemicat

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9543 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:35 AM

Googled.
So pretty!
But yeah she looks super sad

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ana, anorexia, ed, ednos, relapse, thin, model

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users