How many weeks? How much gained? - Page 16 - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How many weeks? How much gained?

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#301 Pitstop

Pitstop

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 02:25 PM

10 weeks. 2kg gained. It seems to me that I'm putting on about 0.5kg per week. I don't know how I feel about this.
Nothing I can do about it. I can't physically restrict as if I try I feel so sick. I need to eat every 2 or 3 hours or I feel ill.

Plus I had a scan yesterday and saw the little bean and I can't hurt something that small and perfect.

I can always lose it afterwards

#302 skinnydisasterxo

skinnydisasterxo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 07:44 PM

I have gained 4 lbs, and I will be 24 weeks on Wednesday!

#303 Pitstop

Pitstop

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 02:37 AM

I'm 11 weeks and lost 0.6kg this week, so a total of 1.4kg gained in total.

I got diarrhoea at the start of the week and lost just over 1kg in a day, put on a little more back on since, but nowhere near what I was at this time next week (I'm not restricting, this baby physically won't let me, if I go more than 2 or 3 hours without eating I feel like I'm dying)

Seems that a fair bit of my weight gain is just poop weight 😂😂

#304 ButtonsAligned

ButtonsAligned

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1349 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2021 - 01:05 PM

Ten weeks, one pound.

I am having a rough time with this.

It's always a good time for tea.

Please visit my current art project gallery and feel free to leave comments .

depositphotos_83105252-stock-illustratio

#305 Pitstop

Pitstop

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 07:59 AM

At 12 weeks I'd gained 0.1kg since the previous week, so 1.5kg total
13 weeks I stayed the same weight

I started smashing the gym, walking loads and high restricting, loosing 0.5kg this week, so my 14 week weigh in came in at a total gain of 1kg.

Trying to up my intake a little more. My bump has grown huge and I'm not liking the way that my body looks at the moment.

#306 somethingdull

somethingdull

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 02:20 PM

13 weeks and I haven’t gained yet. I’m 5’5 125. My belly popped (2nd pregnancy) this week and I’m having a really rough time with it. I just look so huge despite the scale not moving. I have started low restricting again because somehow I convinced myself that if I follow the weight gain calculations for a starting weight of 115 instead it’s still healthy- which means I can weigh 125 (or less. Preferably less) through week 20.

#307 Blondie083

Blondie083

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 03:11 PM

I’m 9 weeks and have gained…. 9 lbs! 😐 my boobs did grow two cup sizes though, plus my BMI was around 18 to begin with so I figure it’s my body’s way of getting where it needs to be to support a healthy pregnancy. I’m 119 now and I’m getting used to it .. sort of lol. Some days are better than others. For the most part I am just staying away from the scale because my weight is not just all about me anymore. Oddly enough, I’m still struggling as much as ever with binging and purging outside of the snacks / meals I keep down to support and nourish this baby. It’s become such a routine thing out of boredom and habit by now 😒

#308 TheBigRedMachine<3

TheBigRedMachine<3

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1333 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 July 2021 - 01:13 PM

I am almost 26 weeks and gained a lot of weight early on.  Fortunately the weight gain leveled off and now I am gaining the recommended one pound per week for where I am.

Weight: 

Pregnant and due in October 2021.

Trying to cope with doing the right thing for baby while dealing with gaining weight and poor body image.

**PSA - my user name is in reference to my favorite wrestler... starting to think it may be interpreted as something else... :)

#309 Calysta

Calysta

Advanced Warrior

• Supporter
  • 319 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted Yesterday, 06:31 PM

38 weeks ; 18kg

Had a lot of goodies for nutrition: yogurt, fresh fruit, and water. I actually had my first fresh papaya in a very long time, some fresh watermelon slices on another afternoon. And excitingly my first fresh coconut milk.
Believe in Yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users