How many weeks? How much gained? - Page 2 - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How many weeks? How much gained?

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#21 StarlitJones

StarlitJones

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:05 PM

I'm 26 weeks and weigh around 138 according to my OB visit last week.

I started at 107 so I've gained around 30 pounds so far o.o
I'll shit a frikkin brick if I gain over 40lbs

Surprisingly though, I really haven't weighed myself at home too much. Been doing good and staying away from triggers that don't preexist in my brain already

Reals, not feels

Spoiler

#22 mano

mano

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:57 AM

30+2 weeks and 4 kgs (8 lbs)

• dontletyourselfgo and Meraja like this

pink_spring_ribbon_divider_by_phoeberose

HW: 167,5 lbs (76 kg)  

LW: 121.4 lbs (55.1 kg)

CW: TOO MUCH (PREGNANT)

UGW: 110 lbs (50 kg)  

5'5" (165 cm)

Stamp__Don__t_eat_me_by_Nimsaj_san.gif

#23 deterministic chaos

deterministic chaos

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:39 PM

34 weeks and 28lbs...hoping for no more than 30lbs before the end!! pleaaaase baby, no more fat for momma..

Dee|24|5'7

HW: 242lbs

CW: 200lbs

perpetual binge eater

#24 cheapdate

cheapdate

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13626 posts
  • LocationNaboo

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:12 AM

I'm 12+5 weeks.
My goal is to stay at/under 30 pounds.
I just cant wait until after the nausea and vomiting passes and I can start on light exercises again.

"For small creatures such as we
the vastness is bearable only through love."
Carl Sagan, Contact

Current BMI: 18.2

Goal BMI: 16.8

#25 Zirafa

Zirafa

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:47 PM

14w4d 9.5lbs
Gotta slow down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zirafa

hunger hurts but starving works

accountability | thinspo

#26 Guest_Shrinking Beauty_*

Guest_Shrinking Beauty_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:57 PM

13 weeks. I've stayed the same weight.

#27 Turtle°Bitch

Turtle°Bitch

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3048 posts
  • LocationUranus

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:46 PM

36 weeks along on Sunday, and I'm up and I'm up just under 40. Phuq.
"Live through this and you won't look back."87fcaa1e.giftumblr_nnuewpx3mk1qi9hcuo1_500.gif<p>jay-silent-bob-buffalo-bill-o.giftumblr_oopze8nYGD1u2r5jho1_1280.jpg

#28 QueenOfMidtown

QueenOfMidtown

Warrior

• Supporter
  • 214 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:36 PM

I am 34 weeks and I've gained 32 pounds! So crazy to think that I've gained that much. They say 20 of it is baby, so I feel like 12 pounds ain't too bad. It'll be easy to lose with breast feeding and when I can exercise and diet again. Ahhhhh I'm getting so close!

• lightinme likes this

#29 Coucourou

Coucourou

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 20 June 2016 - 03:18 AM

I'm at 20 weeks, and I lost a pound so far. My obgyn is ok with that because my weight is so high. I love being pregnant, it's the only time I can look at my belly and it feels acceptable to me.

5'3", BED/OE, mother of 4 kids

HW : 340 something :(    CW : can't stand it    LW : 125

GW1 : 290  GW2 : 275   GW3 : 250    GW4 : 200   UGW : 125

giphy.gif

*~~~~ IT WON'T BE EASY, BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT ~~~~*

My bariatric surgery (sept 2020) and the results : http://www.myproana....urgery-journey/

#30 GoalOriented

GoalOriented

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:01 PM

30 weeks 17lbs

#31 prettyface

prettyface

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:14 AM

30 weeks 50lbs gained. My Dr wants me on a healthier diet but I know if I even pay attention to my weight at home I'll start restricting or b/p again 😞

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

#32 Guest_Shrinking Beauty_*

Guest_Shrinking Beauty_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:29 AM

I'm 16 weeks, 4 days now and I've lost a pound! No gain yet and the baby is looking very healthy. :)

#33 Guest_Shrinking Beauty_*

Guest_Shrinking Beauty_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:08 PM

I'm 17 weeks in 2 hours and I've lost 1.2 lbs from my starting pregnancy weight. I'm 6 lbs below the low end of my target weight. I'll post every week and update with my gain or loss.

#34 cheapdate

cheapdate

• Accountability access
  • 13626 posts
  • LocationNaboo

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:49 AM

17 weeks today and I gained 2 pounds. I haven't gained for about two weeks though. :\
My midwife told me that everyone gains differently so to not worry that I'm malnourishing the little one.
I've been exercising about an hour a day and staying at 1800 calories and I feel pretty okay right now.

Carl Sagan, Contact

#35 Guest_Shrinking Beauty_*

Guest_Shrinking Beauty_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:59 PM

17 weeks, 4 days. Lost 1.8 lbs since I found out I was pregnant.

#36 heba

heba

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:01 AM

I am 32 weeks along, and I've gained around 25 pounds compared to my pre-pregnancy weight. I actually lost few pounds in my first trimester.

And I am surprisingly OK with my weight gain, which wasn't the case with my first pregnancy.

• cheapdate likes this

#37 cheapdate

cheapdate

• Accountability access
  • 13626 posts
  • LocationNaboo

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:00 AM

I am 32 weeks along, and I've gained around 25 pounds compared to my pre-pregnancy weight. I actually lost few pounds in my first trimester.

And I am surprisingly OK with my weight gain, which wasn't the case with my first pregnancy.

I am so relieved to hear that there is someone out there who is okay with the weight gain.

I am super happy about the little one coming, but then my mind switches to weight and I get super down. I cried for about thirty minutes at my midwife's office yesterday just talking to her about weight gain (she was very comforting and kind about it). Does it get easier as time goes along? I'm going to be 18 weeks and have been the same weight for the past couple of weeks although I'm following my dietitian's advice. I'm thinking all women gain weight different and at different paces. 

Carl Sagan, Contact

#38 QueenOfMidtown

QueenOfMidtown

Warrior

• Supporter
  • 214 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:16 PM

39 weeks and I gained about 38 pounds and starting to lose weight already since I'm almost done! So you have that to look forward to at the end. The weight gain stops and you even start to lose a little bit.

#39 QueenOfMidtown

QueenOfMidtown

Warrior

• Supporter
  • 214 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:22 PM

I am so relieved to hear that there is someone out there who is okay with the weight gain.

I am super happy about the little one coming, but then my mind switches to weight and I get super down. I cried for about thirty minutes at my midwife's office yesterday just talking to her about weight gain (she was very comforting and kind about it). Does it get easier as time goes along? I'm going to be 18 weeks and have been the same weight for the past couple of weeks although I'm following my dietitian's advice. I'm thinking all women gain weight different and at different paces. 

I cried a LOT during my pregnancy about weight too. I struggled at every appointment. There would be some months i would gain 10 pounds and it felt totally out of control. But then i also had months i maintained and didn't gain anything. The 7-10 pound months were very few and far between, usually i gained about 1-3 pounds a month. BUT, it stops and you even start to lose in the final weeks because your body doesn't need the extra weight anymore. I'm currently 39 weeks, waiting for him to come out at any given time and my weight gain has completely stopped and i even lost a few ounces!

#40 cheapdate

cheapdate

• Accountability access
  • 13626 posts
  • LocationNaboo

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:39 PM

I cried a LOT during my pregnancy about weight too. I struggled at every appointment. There would be some months i would gain 10 pounds and it felt totally out of control. But then i also had months i maintained and didn't gain anything. The 7-10 pound months were very few and far between, usually i gained about 1-3 pounds a month. BUT, it stops and you even start to lose in the final weeks because your body doesn't need the extra weight anymore. I'm currently 39 weeks, waiting for him to come out at any given time and my weight gain has completely stopped and i even lost a few ounces!

My husband and I have been reading a lot of books and they all mention that during the last four weeks or so people tend to not gain anything at all or even lose some. I guess the best thing is just to stick to my dietitian's guidelines and keep on doing what I have been doing. It's all for the little one and his health and future :)

That's so exciting that you're finally at the end!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! <3

• QueenOfMidtown likes this

Carl Sagan, Contact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users