Most of you guys seem to live in the US and have all these low calorie options available so I thought Id be a helpful little Heisenburger and start a thread dedicated to my fellow aussies!!
Heres my list of low calorie foods Ive been seeing on the shelves in Woolworths/coles!
feel free to add in your own <3!
- Buttercup country split bread - 54 cals a slice!
- Mountain bread wraps
- Skinny cow icecream!! - 120-150 cals!
- peters light ice cream!
- Aeroplan jelly lite - 10-20 cals
- La zuppa soup!
- Uncle Toby's oat satchets - 133 cal for 35 grams
- Kelloggs bars - 88 cals
- weight watchers bars - theyre small though
- Lite whipped cream
- Tamar Valley yoghurt
- Chobani yoghurt
- Nestle diet creme caramel
ill add in more later
feel free to add in your own!!