Can we get rid of this forum? - Page 5 - Muscle Dysmorphia - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Can we get rid of this forum?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 oddfuture

oddfuture

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1268 posts
  • Locationsomeplace happy

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:09 PM

the reason why some topics are less populated is just because of the design of the forum. 

#82 runningthoughts

runningthoughts

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:43 AM

Why tf does it bother you if it’s here ? If you don’t use then you don’t use it and it doesn’t concern you. You sound selfish af and you’re literally complaining for no reason. You sound really dumb honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#83 SemiSorcerer

SemiSorcerer

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:42 AM

Alright I absolutely understand the logic behind your wish and i think most of the harsh replies here were completely unnecessary and a result of misunderstandings
However
Mpa is a safe place for sufferers of a VERY broad spectrum of eating disorders and other mental illnesses
The platform offers a wide variety of sub-categories so every problem has a place to be shared
Even if no one is CURRENTLY using it, i think it's important for this website to contain all that currently exists here because one day, even after 10 years, someone might need to post there but the forum wont exist because people before this poor person didn't need it
We simply cannot know for sure what will happen in the future, so it's best for the forum to stay
The presence of it won't have any negative effects on the website or its users (feel free to share your opinion if you have proof claiming otherwise) so lets just leave it for the hypothetical future user who's gonna need it

#84 Guest_MisguidedIndulgence_*

Guest_MisguidedIndulgence_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:41 AM

Dude, the fact that so many people replied to your 'plea' is enough of a reason to keep this forum.

• Detective L likes this

#85 Scurvy

Scurvy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:02 PM

We shouldn't get rid of this forum but definitely get rid of this rude topic

• luciddreams808, Detective L and 💗 Muscle Barbie 💗 like this

flat,200x200,075,f.u2.jpg

#86 earth_poppins

earth_poppins

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 04:05 PM

I mean, if we're allowed to have our own boards, us with the more common disorders, BED, EDNOS, or especially, Anorexia & Bulimia, what most people think of when they first hear the words "eating disorder" , why shouldn't those suffering from muscle dysmorphia? Just because it may not be as common, or used as often, doesn't mean it isn't used. We're able to vent and be heard, relate to others, ask questions that we otherwise couldn't, and even make some humour about our struggles, just to make it a little tiny bit brighter. Just because there might not be as many muscle dysmorphia forums, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to have that same freedom that we do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users