let me hear about your secret crushes - Page 2 - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

let me hear about your secret crushes

crushes

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_del x vector_*

Guest_del x vector_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:11 AM

i want to do this, but all of my ex-crushes are terrible people and my current crushes are fictional characters. when did i become such a nerd, honestly.

why can I relate to this so much? o.O
  • Noriaki Kujo likes this

#22 Guest_del x vector_*

Guest_del x vector_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:14 AM

(not exactly a secret)

but she's amazing ;) and she treats my heart very well ^_^

O.o :D I'd say the same of mine haha aw ❤️💕
  • Moon Gum likes this

#23 DreamingDrop

DreamingDrop

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationA Doll House.

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:54 AM

"Secret" lmao. I physically cannot shut up about her whenever I talk to anyone so...

She's my former teacher from high school, and I think everyone except her knows about it. (She probably knows about it. One too many batches of heart shaped cookies and it's hard to believe she doesn't...)

She's very confident and self assured... she has silky black hair, dark eyes, and wears the most perfect shade of dark red lipstick that makes her look amazing. She dresses brilliantly as well, mature and refined but with the most adorable details... She's a wonderful person. She's smarter than me, definitely, but she never makes me feel stupid, and she's always super patient and compassionate.

I could listen to her talk about every thought in her head for hours on end. She gets so passionate about things and her voice just makes me smile. She has the cutest laugh as well, especially when she's giggle-snorting at her own bad jokes and puns. There's just something ridiculously endearing about that.

More than anything, I'd kill to be able to hug her again. There's something super comforting about it when she has her arms around me... She just makes me feel really safe and secure, y'know? ;///////;

Stella Marie  Living Doll.

tumblr_nklwax8LPR1trm2lqo1_400.gif

"A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind"

#24 DreamingDrop

DreamingDrop

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationA Doll House.

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:57 AM

Hmm, okay. Not tall, but dark and handsome. He left Chile at five, so he looks it but h doesn have an accent. He's just over twice my age, with a perfect, thick beard, thick, styled black hair and h always wearing blazers. His smile is so cute; his eyes just disappear and his cheeks dimple. I read labels or websites or whatever in Spanish so he'll stand over my shoulder and translate it or, even better, say it correctly. Swoon and sigh I might, but he's my dad's boyfriend. That's the embarrassing a shameful part.

Ah, that's really rough. I'm sorry you have to go through that, I can't imagine how difficult that is to deal with... Unrequited crushes are painful enough, but adding in extra complications like that...

Stella Marie  Living Doll.

tumblr_nklwax8LPR1trm2lqo1_400.gif

"A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind"

#25 d0ll

d0ll

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:04 PM

My crush became my boyfriend! My friend all know about it except himself apparently lol, I was seriously crushing on him over one and half years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#26 Maybe_I’m_CraJay

Maybe_I’m_CraJay

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4106 posts
  • LocationOver there. I mean under! Dammit.

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

Honestly, you just described my ex haha. Minus the metal head look, and like Robert Plant, not Morrissey.

Tbh, I usually crush on anime characters lol like Hatake Kakashi from Naruto and Levi Ackerman from Attack On Titan. Ugh eb58b8fd5540f8898660e72fe3046054.jpg
^Kakashi
And my favourite Levi
9c16faa34f688ebd7564391e16a73e4e.jpg5980ca8eb326c25625b800f336324456.jpg
This realistic fan art tho omg21b09ae1e83707581cd5236e115cbda7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • ❤Alicekills❤ and Noriaki Kujo like this

#27 Maybe_I’m_CraJay

Maybe_I’m_CraJay

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4106 posts
  • LocationOver there. I mean under! Dammit.

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

He plays bass in this band that I really like. He doesn't know I even exist most likely, I feel like I'm pretty much stalking him on accident. I see him all the time, like when I'm walking to/from work/when I go to local shows/festivals. I recently started following him on instagram. He's tall, thin, has blonde wavy hair, and is dressed really well. I know nothing about him and I'm not sure why he stands out to me/why I have a crush on him. It'll probably fade away in less than a week. Unless I keep seeing him around. I wish I could build up the courage to talk to him. He most likely definitely probably has a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Also kind of have a crush on this boy I met at this catering gig I worked yesterday. He's tall, has brown hair, and is a creative writing major. Smokes a lot of pot, has an unusual sense of humor that's pretty refreshing. Very easy to talk to, also really fucking adorable. He seems like a huge dork but I kind of like that about him cause I am too so there's less pressure trying to act "cool" or whatever. He asked me for my number yesterday and we've kind of been texting. He's a year younger than me, I don't know why that seems so weird for me to have a crush on someone younger. It doesn't even count as a real crush though cause I just met him.

That first guy you described sounds EXACTLY like my ex, like holy shit. Super tall, lanky, bass player, long, blonde wavy hair. Bet he's super hot

#28 Guest_ThinGoals000_*

Guest_ThinGoals000_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

Tom Hiddleston....need i say more. LOL

#29 Guest_Ravenclearwater_*

Guest_Ravenclearwater_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:18 PM

He has a dog and I have a dog. I totally have to ask him out on some sort of dog park date.

#30 queasine

queasine

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Location5th dimension

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:29 AM

I hate my philosophy class, but because I know my friend loves the subject, I opted to stay. Each time the professor tries to make a joke, I always look to see her bite her lip, trying to stop herself from laughing. It's a secret glance because she's been in love with her boyfriend since high school.

But like others have said, 2D or fictional crushes are the best. And they never disappoint.

#31 Guest_del x vector_*

Guest_del x vector_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:37 PM

*shouts across the world to merlion*  hiiii  *waves frantically*

• Moon Gum likes this

#32 Moon Gum

Moon Gum

The Walking Contradiction

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14191 posts
  • LocationBetween a pillow and a comfy place.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:26 PM

*shouts across the world to merlion*  hiiii  *waves frantically*

Hi! *waves back*

1995. walking contradiction.

Talk about maths!

See my accountability!

See my twitter!

Ask me anything!

See my art!

POLITICS!

I am just you, in a parallel existence..

IxuAj7El.jpg

We're like birds in random flight, chaotic yet beautiful, noisy yet peaceful. One day we collide - but we don't crash, and somehow end up melding into something even better?

#33 Guest_del x vector_*

Guest_del x vector_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:27 PM

haha aw yay *keeps waving bc I cant quote*<3<3

• Moon Gum likes this

#34 Moon Gum

Moon Gum

• Accountability access
  • 14191 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:28 PM

haha aw yay *keeps waving bc I cant quote*<3<3

*wave wave wave* *flappy noises*

Yup that's the sound of secret crushes amirite  :lol:

Talk about maths!

See my accountability!

See my twitter!

Ask me anything!

See my art!

POLITICS!

IxuAj7El.jpg

We're like birds in random flight, chaotic yet beautiful, noisy yet peaceful. One day we collide - but we don't crash, and somehow end up melding into something even better?

#35 Guest_del x vector_*

Guest_del x vector_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:33 PM

hahahaha omg *waves waves waves waves* *waves my calculus textbook in the air* LOOK IM STUDYING FOR MY MIDTERM

hahahaha secret or no secret hahaha<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Moon Gum likes this

#36 Moon Gum

Moon Gum

• Accountability access
  • 14191 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

hahahaha omg *waves waves waves waves* *waves my calculus textbook in the air* LOOK IM STUDYING FOR MY MIDTERM

hahahaha secret or no secret hahaha<3<3<3<3<3<3

Calculus textbooks are good :D

Studying for midterms are good =w=

sine wave!!

Talk about maths!

See my accountability!

See my twitter!

Ask me anything!

See my art!

POLITICS!

IxuAj7El.jpg

#37 Guest_del x vector_*

Guest_del x vector_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sin waaaave *jumps on sine wave* roller coasterrrrrrr

:P

#38 DJ Walnut

DJ Walnut

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts
  • LocationThe Buvvins

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:51 PM

No one knows about this IRL and it's better off staying that way.

There's this dude at uni. I don't know him that well at all, but we exist in some of the same "circles" here. He treats me like he treats everyone else and I admire that. Uni started up again after the break and he came and chatted with me for a bit and his hair grew a bit long and I only realised how goodlooking he is recently.

There's no way he'd ever like me back in any way so I'm just gonna let this pass without getting invested at all.

tumblr_mzvxfh3IY31ruhqgxo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

Height: 5'5.5 / 166cm

Current: I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY MORE! ~ * \o/ * ~

Goal: 112/51kg/BMI 18.5 and a fantastic ass pls

#39 Guest_PZM_*

Guest_PZM_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

He's crazy tall, he's the cellist section leader in my orchestra, he has glasses, blonde hair, really quiet, a great cellist (hence why he's section leader). He's a sophomore and I'm a senior and I'm graduating in less than a month. I kind of want to ask him to Captain America tomorrow, but I don't know if I even want to deal with a crush since I might be moving sometime in August.

#40 Dont Shoot Let Em Burn

Dont Shoot Let Em Burn

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:13 PM

Gaahh he's so handsome...he has really red lips, he's a bit taller than me. He's a skinhead. And he's generally a really good and sweet guy <3

19 years old/Male/Canadian/Warfare Aficionado/Fatbody/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crushes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users