The Walking Dead.. Who dies? - Movies and TV Shows - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Walking Dead.. Who dies?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 CherryCat

CherryCat

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1744 posts
  • LocationHead full of space

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:28 PM

Spoiler ALERT

If you haven't seen Season 6.. don't bother with this thread.

Okay, Go!

Who do you think gets there head bashed in?

Anyone read the comics? You know who gets killed comic wise but do you think television will follow it?

I personally think.. Abraham is the one to go. When Negan says "Taking it like a champ!" I mean you have to think of a strong character. So who are the top strongest ones? Eugene in that episode and maybe the previous one was starting to become more brave.. more active in things.. stronger! So it could be him too but he is the "smart" one and he is able to provide a way of making bullets in the future.. so maybe it's not him. All I know is that the one killed is said to be a "major character." So that means Aaron is out.

Don't follow the line up by the way. I mean you can if you want too. But according to Kirkman (the maker).. it's not meant to be seen that way. 

What I do know is there tends to be hints in an episode before a character dies. Take for instance the episode where Tyreese dies. Tell me that didn't give you clues. That was a pretty obvious and almost artsy episode. I also think the episode where Bob dies, shows clues. So go rewatch the last episode and see what you can make out!?

Okay so that's who I think is the one to go. Some people are sticking with there guns that Glenn is the one to go (since in the comics.. he gets his head bashed in by Negan and his bat).. but I am not so sure about that anymore. Ugh.. can't believe we have to wait so long for the answer!!

If you have any clues, videos, opinions, feelings you want to share about this.. please do so! 

Below is the finale clip.. 

Btw, it tears me up inside to see Rick totally collapse man. He is destroyeddd look at him.

Tool-aenima

Learn to swim 

hDEE6mS.gif

ttkZAWD.gif?1

True Love baby! XD haha

My Accountability Thread Stuck in SPACE and this weight

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

The Walking Dead WHO DIES AT THE END thread, come talk about it!

Come chat about Game Of Thrones season 6!

#2 NoAngel

NoAngel

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:46 PM

I really think it was glenn or daryl. Negan seemed to like abraham because has balls and was like "go ahead kill me" when negan pointed lucille at him. He didn't kill carl because of rick , he didn't seem to be too focused on any of the women so it looks like it's either glenn or daryl.

If the writes stuck to the comics on this one then it's definitely glenn

Spoiler

#3 Vegan Grace

Vegan Grace

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

I think it's either going to be Eugene or Abraham. Eugene kind of had a little moment with Rick and Abraham; sort of like a little farewell.

But it might also be Abraham, I'm not sure. If it's Abraham, I'll be sad to see him go honestly. I don't even like him, but he's one of those characters I just love to hate but would be sad to see go. And you're right about it making more sense for Abraham to be chosen. I'm so sure it's either Abraham or Eugene, I'm not even worried about anyone else dying. Maybe I'll regret that later when we find out who dies, but idk we'll just have to wait and see.

edit: the more I think about this question, the more I'm doubting it's Abraham or Eugene I'm sad I don't know what to think anymore

#4 Guest_kenny!_*

Guest_kenny!_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:23 PM

I think it's Glenn or Daryl, & from a story standpoint they make the most sense. I'd prefer Daryl since Glenn is way too predictable. I love both characters but this death HAS to be a fan favorite character, since in the comics that was the whole point of it.
  • NoAngel likes this

#5 CherryCat

CherryCat

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:24 PM

I really think it was glenn or daryl. Negan seemed to like abraham because has balls and was like "go ahead kill me" when negan pointed lucille at him. He didn't kill carl because of rick , he didn't seem to be too focused on any of the women so it looks like it's either glenn or daryl.

If the writes stuck to the comics on this one then it's definitely glenn

I agree, he doesn't focus on the woman for sure. So I think they are safe. I HOPE they are safe lol. Comic wise, Negan in his own way respects the ladies.. "in his own way" lol.

If it's daryl and I know a lot of people think it is him.. I.. I don't know how I'm going to react. That is a STRONG ASS character to pull.

I think it's either going to be Eugene or Abraham. Eugene kind of had a little moment with Rick and Abraham; sort of like a little farewell.

edit: the more I think about this question, the more I'm doubting it's Abraham or Eugene I'm sad I don't know what to think anymore

I was changing my answer a few times as well but I think it's abe. I love him!! How could you not lol. Keep thinking.. find some clues! 

I saw this one theory saying it will be michonne.. imagine that!

Tool-aenima

Learn to swim 

hDEE6mS.gif

ttkZAWD.gif?1

True Love baby! XD haha

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

#6 CherryCat

CherryCat

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:26 PM

I think it's Glenn or Daryl, & from a story standpoint they make the most sense. I'd prefer Daryl since Glenn is way too predictable. I love both characters but this death HAS to be a fan favorite character, since in the comics that was the whole point of it.

Glenn is the most predictable you are right. Sighs.. Daryl. I don't want to see it.. I will re watch the episode. I don't see things pointing towards him I think.. but that's the point right? A great cliff hanger and something unimaginable to be it. 

Tool-aenima

Learn to swim 

hDEE6mS.gif

ttkZAWD.gif?1

True Love baby! XD haha

#7 Guest_kenny!_*

Guest_kenny!_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:38 PM

Glenn is the most predictable you are right. Sighs.. Daryl. I don't want to see it.. I will re watch the episode. I don't see things pointing towards him I think.. but that's the point right? A great cliff hanger and something unimaginable to be it.

Exactly, plus it'd be extremely anticlimactic if it comes back just to show Aaron was the one who died lol. Daryl would be the most shocking besides Rick, Michonne, or Carl & we know they aren't going anywhere. I feel like if they don't kill Daryl now then they'll never have another chance to give him a death as big as this one.
  • CherryCat likes this

#8 CherryCat

CherryCat

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:43 AM

There are a million theory videos out there but this one is disturbing to me ..

It's about michonne lol. I think there is like a video out there for every cast member except Maggie

Tool-aenima

Learn to swim 

hDEE6mS.gif

ttkZAWD.gif?1

True Love baby! XD haha

#9 CherryCat

CherryCat

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:53 AM

Makes me laugh omg I love him.. "Eugene" he seems so lively lol

Tool-aenima

Learn to swim 

hDEE6mS.gif

ttkZAWD.gif?1

True Love baby! XD haha

#10 impala67

impala67

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:01 AM

I've been obsessing over this for a while haha and I have a lot to say on the matter. For the purposes of discussing my thoughts on each character I'll go in the order they're sitting (Glenn, Rosita, Daryl, Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Rick, Sasha, Aaron, Carl, Eugene).

Glenn is an interesting debate. He is the one killed in the comics so it's unlikely they'll kill him on the show in the same way he died in the comics. The show has historically done a lot of death swaps to throw fans off. It also seems odd that Negan would tell his men to just put Glenn back in line after his outburst if he just was going to kill Glenn. At one point after Negan picks the victim, it seems like he talks directly to someone sitting on the victim's right side and there was nobody on Glenn's right. However, Glenn's become way too lucky when it comes to avoid death recently and fan's would be surprised if it was him. Not to mention his death would have a strong impact on the group because of how long he's been on the show. The most damning piece of evidence (or nail in the coffin) though is that Steven Yuen is filming a movie in Serbia right now. Flying from Georgia to Serbia is not an easy commute. It is, of course, possible that the figured out a way to work around filming schedules but supposedly production on the film and season 7 will be happening at the same time. 

Rosita is probably safe. She's a minor character who hasn't been super well developed and Negan is supposed to be against killing women. I'd be super sad if she died (because we have similar personalities and I really want her character to have better storylines) but I think I'd probably be the only one. It certainly wouldn't have the major impact on the fandom that they've been teasing. 

I really strongly believe that it's not Daryl. AMC pushed his death way too much, between him being shot, Norman Reedus appearing on the Talking Dead and the new show. It just seems like they're trying to make us think Daryl so we'll be shocked by the real victim. Also, this point was made in a youtube video on the subject so I can't take credit for it, but Daryl had lost a ton of blood after being shot. I mean look at him in that final scene, he's wrapped in a blanket, he looks almost as shitty as Maggie. Now ordinarily I would have no doubt that Daryl would "take it like a champ" but in that situation, there's no way he could take being hit in the head like a champ. He could barely sit on his knees. 

Michonne is a super compelling theory. Obviously, she's with Rick which makes her more likely to die a horrible death. Also, there are a few POV shots in the episode before the one with the blood (they're from the people in the back of the van, so it could be Glenn, Rosita, Michonne or Daryl) however, the back of Daryl's head is visible in the POV so it can't be him. Based on where Michonne was shown to be sitting in the van I think it was probably her POV which could mean that she is the victim, as the victim was killed in a POV. But killing Michonne also violates the Negan doesn't kill women rule. It is interesting to note that the line from the comics is "He's taking like a champ" and the line from the show dropped the gender pronoun. Michonne dying would devastate the fandom and it would be interesting for this half of season six to start with the death of a love interest for Rick and end with the same thing. The POV is probably the most compelling evidence for Michonne though.

Abraham seems to be a really common guess. I don't think it's him. Apparently, the comic writer said he regretted killing him off and when he regrets doing certain things in the comics they usually don't happen in the show. Like Rick losing his hand. Also there's an exchange between Negan and Abraham where Abraham's body language basically says "Pick me" and Negan gives him a kind of knowing look. I kind of interrupted that to be Negan saying, "I don't take volunteers." or something like that. I (mostly) hate Abraham and would have no problem seeing him go but I really don't think it's him.

Maggie is who I want it to be. I can't stand her. But I really doubt that AMC has the guts to beat a pregnant woman to death on TV. 

Rick and Carl are obviously safe. Negan threatens them "Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start." So they couldn't be the person he had chosen. 

Sasha is probably not the victim. She's too petite to realistically take it like a champ and her death just isn't going to have the emotional impact on the fans that this death is supposed to bring. 

Aaron is definitely one of the characters I'm leaning towards. There was a picture from a producer's (I think) instagram that showed a dummy with a cracked skull that looks a lot like him. But he's also not important enough cause too much of an emotional response and I think the show might wait to kill off another LGBT character so soon after the backlash about Denise's death. 

Carl is safe. 

Eugene had an emotional send off and gave Rick the bullet recipe so I'm leaning towards him as well. I think his death would have an impact on the fandom. Another piece of evidence for Eugene is that the actor who plays him said he knew who Negan killed and Chandler Riggs said he didn't. Perhaps Josh Mcdermitt knows because he is the victim. 

I'm not one hundred percent sure of anyone though. I kind of shift my opinion on who it is every week. Regardless I'm super pissed about the finale ending. It was super cheap of the producers/writers to do and I'm debating not watching the show as it airs anymore and pirating it so the producers don't make a profit from me anymore. But I do enjoy watching Talking Dead and answering the trivia questions so I'll probably stick to watching it live.

• CherryCat likes this

#11 CherryCat

CherryCat

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:04 AM

I've been obsessing over this for a while haha and I have a lot to say on the matter.

I'm not one hundred percent sure of anyone though. I kind of shift my opinion on who it is every week. Regardless I'm super pissed about the finale ending. It was super cheap of the producers/writers to do and I'm debating not watching the show as it airs anymore and pirating it so the producers don't make a profit from me anymore. But I do enjoy watching Talking Dead and answering the trivia questions so I'll probably stick to watching it live.

I was re reading the comics and I came across something interesting!
As Negan has everyone on there knees, talking to them. Scaring them. He looks to Michonne and says she's at the bottom of the list to kill with Lucielle.. BUT she's still on the list. Then he starts doing his meeny miny mo thing. So we know he does have some odd respect to woman but that could be a small detail missed. It means, woman aren't entirely ruled out. The whole POV thing in the beginning of the last episode, really does worry me about Michonne.

Kirkman did say it is someone loved by everyone.. and Daryl in an interview said the cast was crying. People were handling this hard in there own way. Here let me link it to you and you can tell me what you think. (forward it to 3min10sec, the crap b4 is about his show or what not.. meh lol)
https://www.youtube....h?v=PADlR8L2pFk

He get's uncomfortable when the ladies ask if it's HIM who dies! But then the first, very first name he drops is Eugene. He isn't necesserily thinking ahead, he just dropped some names, first thought in his mind. Eugene sounds like he had the biggest impact to "throw his script" which makes me think even more.. it's either him or his BUDDY abraham. But for Rick to lose sleep on this and Maggie to cry her her eyes out, that could also mean it's someone who has run with them for a long time.. Glenn or Daryl. So back to those 2 yet again lol.

Oh and I have been watching every episode of walking dead again lol.. total binge watching it for a week. I saw I think it was Season 5 episode 11.. one of the last ones and it's abraham driving everyone to Alexandria and ROSITA looks to him and says "Eyes on the road champ."
So he was called champ. Though yes I know, take it like a champ is a common saying. I am really trying to look for clues. lol.

I don't believe any extra films/shows means the character is going to die. No matter what I think the cast will try and throw us off. But I find this.. to be an almost slip up? I mean who knows who it'll be when October comes lol they could so trick us all and kill off ROSITA for all I know lol.

Good talk! More replies are welcome people!!

Btw.. I know of only one person lol who thinks it's actually MAGGIE! I kinda wish man. :P

Tool-aenima

Learn to swim 

hDEE6mS.gif

ttkZAWD.gif?1

True Love baby! XD haha

#12 impala67

impala67

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

I was re reading the comics and I came across something interesting!
As Negan has everyone on there knees, talking to them. Scaring them. He looks to Michonne and says she's at the bottom of the list to kill with Lucielle.. BUT she's still on the list. Then he starts doing his meeny miny mo thing. So we know he does have some odd respect to woman but that could be a small detail missed. It means, woman aren't entirely ruled out. The whole POV thing in the beginning of the last episode, really does worry me about Michonne.

Kirkman did say it is someone loved by everyone.. and Daryl in an interview said the cast was crying. People were handling this hard in there own way. Here let me link it to you and you can tell me what you think. (forward it to 3min10sec, the crap b4 is about his show or what not.. meh lol)
https://www.youtube....h?v=PADlR8L2pFk

He get's uncomfortable when the ladies ask if it's HIM who dies! But then the first, very first name he drops is Eugene. He isn't necesserily thinking ahead, he just dropped some names, first thought in his mind. Eugene sounds like he had the biggest impact to "throw his script" which makes me think even more.. it's either him or his BUDDY abraham. But for Rick to lose sleep on this and Maggie to cry her her eyes out, that could also mean it's someone who has run with them for a long time.. Glenn or Daryl. So back to those 2 yet again lol.

Oh and I have been watching every episode of walking dead again lol.. total binge watching it for a week. I saw I think it was Season 5 episode 11.. one of the last ones and it's abraham driving everyone to Alexandria and ROSITA looks to him and says "Eyes on the road champ."
So he was called champ. Though yes I know, take it like a champ is a common saying. I am really trying to look for clues. lol.

I don't believe any extra films/shows means the character is going to die. No matter what I think the cast will try and throw us off. But I find this.. to be an almost slip up? I mean who knows who it'll be when October comes lol they could so trick us all and kill off ROSITA for all I know lol.

Good talk! More replies are welcome people!!

Btw.. I know of only one person lol who thinks it's actually MAGGIE! I kinda wish man. :P

I really want it to be Maggie. I even said when I went to watch the last episode "can't wait to watch Maggie's head being beaten in." But I don't think it would be Maggie, due to the pregnancy thing. Although she's not showing yet so maybe the network would be okay with it. And if it is Maggie that would upset Rick. But as much as I want it to be Maggie I just really think it's not going to be.
  • CherryCat likes this

#13 ~Sharkay~

~Sharkay~

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4986 posts
  • LocationThe garbage truck fire that is the U.S.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:31 AM

Papa Winchester killed the cameraman.

OK in all seriousness I'm betting on Glenn or Abraham. I'm really hoping they keep a few on Negan's core values intact so he doesn't take out Michonne, who I'm sad to say would be the next likely candidate.  

b777a0986097775fa9835d44cf4c074a.png

#14 Abibliophobe

Abibliophobe

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6761 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:22 AM

I don't think it will be Glenn because they have strayed from the comics. I mean, obviously, I could be wrong but I don't think they'd make it that obvious?

I was leaning toward Aaron but he isn't a core group member so it might not be him.

I wasn't that mad with the way they ended it. I like cliff Hangers like that.

#15 CherryCat

CherryCat

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:20 PM

I don't think it will be Glenn because they have strayed from the comics. I mean, obviously, I could be wrong but I don't think they'd make it that obvious?

I was leaning toward Aaron but he isn't a core group member so it might not be him.

I wasn't that mad with the way they ended it. I like cliff Hangers like that.

I was 50/50 about the ending. I respect how they ended it. But I think the madness would have been just the same if they had shown who died. 

Hm, thinking about it again. What happens if they did show who died.. that might actually turn off a lot of viewers. It's happened with game of thrones. When this guy named Jon Snow dies.. there was actually a whole lot of them that gave up on the show because they thought he wouldn't come back. 

Maybe that is what they were afraid of? Losing viewers?

Which makes me believe more it has to be one of the biggest characters to die then. Omg maybe it will be daryl :(

Yeah, I still don't think it's Glenn either. 

Tool-aenima

Learn to swim 

hDEE6mS.gif

ttkZAWD.gif?1

True Love baby! XD haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users