Come Here If You Just Binged - Ana Forum Style. - Page 172 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Come Here If You Just Binged - Ana Forum Style.

comfort acceptance binge

• Please log in to reply
3429 replies to this topic

#3421 yona ah sung

yona ah sung

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:15 PM

I didn't just binge but I kinda love the idea of this thread so I wanna participate

When I binge, I don't eat a "normal" amount. As in someone might have a couple slices of cake and consider that a binge, or maybe like a bag of chips, but when I binge I'll eat like 6 m&ms and a rolo and think of it as a binge. Does that make sense?

My last binge consisted of: a corner piece of a pan of brownies and handful of pretzels

I totally get you. I also dont usually binge that much, but those few chocolate bars literally ruin my calorie intake and i end up being heavier the next morning :(

#3422 Cocaincowgirl

Cocaincowgirl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 11:32 PM

This sounds like an excellent idea.

How did it go? If you want to share. No pressure if you don't :)

It went well :) I ran a 5k with loads of energy and stuck to my calorie limit for the day. After work my bf took me shopping (first time since relapse) and I was surprised to see I have dropped 2 Jean sizes. Bought super cute high waisted cord pants at Levi’s.
  • not_my_body likes this

giphy.gif

#3423 not_my_body

not_my_body

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6774 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:59 AM

It went well :) I ran a 5k with loads of energy and stuck to my calorie limit for the day. After work my bf took me shopping (first time since relapse) and I was surprised to see I have dropped 2 Jean sizes. Bought super cute high waisted cord pants at Levi’s.

Ohh yay!! Sounds like it's all been a success. That's great news. That's so cool about the new jeans too. Good jeans are so hard to find.
"Now you see, the world is full of temptations. They are wrong things that seem right at the time" - Jiminy Cricket in Pinocchio.

High restricting is the way for me because slow and steady wins the race. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you end the day on a calorie deficit, you have won.

Height: 5 foot 7 / 171cms,
Highest Weight: 180 pounds / 82 kgs, (BMI 28.0)
Lowest Weight: 85 pounds / 39 kgs, (BMI 13.3)

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT (again): 85 pounds / 39 kgs OR LOWER!!!

#3424 Cocaincowgirl

Cocaincowgirl

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 01:32 AM

This sounds like an excellent idea.

How did it go? If you want to share. No pressure if you don't :)

giphy.gif

#3425 yona ah sung

yona ah sung

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 11:50 AM

Ugh why

400 kcal of cookies
200 kcal of chips
200 kcal of chocolate

Total 800 kcal

I feel disgusting but i probably didnt even go over my tdee, im so sick of this

#3426 KuroNoShiroChan

KuroNoShiroChan

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7252 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:55 PM

feel like im half binging everyday  like im not in full blown binge but i cant seem to control myself  very well has  been for over 7 month like every day i eat more than i intend to

today i ate a lot of oat meal, a bun, half a brezel and some deli meat this may not sound bad but its enough to make me gain dont ask why i just know what the  scale says and its not good 

displaypicture-3.png

Hw: 123 lbs

LW 74.9 lbs

Cw: 99lbs......

Skærmbillede 2019-05-26 kl. 08.57.03.png

Gw1: 88lbs

Gw 2: 77lbs

Gw 3: 74.9 lbs

girl-sending-virtual-hug-gif.gif   giphy.gif

:wub: UGW: BMI 8.2  :wub: 

64532621_1357338147752827_6975737293474627584_n.jpg

#3427 DigUpHerBones

DigUpHerBones

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationCastle on a cloud

Posted 22 July 2021 - 01:16 PM

Ate so much chocolate today, I really hate myself  :angry:

#3428 Bee's bones

Bee's bones

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 03:38 PM

A peach (60), 2 cookies (180), and ice cream (250). I want to curl up and die. I feel so fucking disgusting. I'm terrified that my mother will still make me eat later today. I can't afford to have more than 500 calories in a day, and if she makes me eat I'll have to. I already ate over my limit yesterday...

[under construction]

#3429 fairyb0nes1

fairyb0nes1

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 03:42 PM

2 slices of peanut butter and toast, a few spoonfuls of ice cream and a few cookies I lost control I’m so upset
SW: 160lbs
LW: 104lbs
CW: 107lbs
GW: 95lbs

#3430 Starvationismycure

Starvationismycure

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 12:16 AM

3 heads of iceberg lettuce, 5 cucumbers, 1 cup of tomatoes, 1 pound of broccoli. Then I completely caved and ate 2 whole Perfect Bars and a halo top pint of ice cream. More than I usually eat in a week and I only ran half of the mileage I am supposed to (7 instead of 13). I am such a failure; I can't even do this right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users