Come Here If You Just Binged - Ana Forum Style. - Page 3 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Come Here If You Just Binged - Ana Forum Style.

comfort acceptance binge

• Please log in to reply
3429 replies to this topic

#41 veniamviam

veniamviam

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Locationwhere the wild things roam

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:45 PM

planned on fasting but i had a rough day and the boyfriend is too good too pure so i wound up with rice and tofu panang curry and a fricking caramello, 220kcal in the caramello and a fucktonne in the curry/rice and i am so disgusted with myself because now i'm eating bread on top of all that but at least right now i can afford to only eat what other people get for me so that makes fasting super easy???

♂ jack-elí ♂

5'11" (179cm), 23 years old]

[using new bmi scale, i'm tall]

cw: 161.4 lbs - 73.2 kg - 22.2

next gw: 159.9 lbs - 72.53 kg - 22

lw: 144lbs - 65.32 kg - 19.81

underweight: 134.5 lbs - 61 kg - 18.5

#42 Ana-litical

Ana-litical

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:54 PM

I just ate half a box of cereal :( I did so good today too keeping below my calorie limit. Ugh I hate myself :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • pink.panda likes this

#43 idonutcarrotall

idonutcarrotall

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:58 PM

I was fasting today and I made it until 6:00PM and then once I got home I saw a little piece of bread on the table and so I made like the most minuscule piece of cheese toast you've ever seen except then I couldn't stop and I ate a whole mini bread loaf with cheese and then chocolate and then I bought a bag of Haribo and a tangerine drink and ate those and also part of a crunch bar. Then my mom got home and I had like a cup of pork fried rice and also sauce-y beans from a chinese takeout place ;((((((((

I always try to fast the entire day bc the second I try even a bite of food I just eat the rest of the world I'm actually so fucking done like kms I need to loose like 20 pounds by June because I'm going to a music festival and I look super fat right now. :(((((((( #nowill2live

• pink.panda, justtryingg and biscuits21 like this

popsurf.jpeg

Cravings are only temporary, staying skinny will make you happy forever.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

5'8.5, CW: 114, GW: 99, UGW: 87.5

#44 Evolve117

Evolve117

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:58 PM

I had some dried fruit that I didn't plan on having. Jumping jacks it is.

I am curious, why do the BED and Bulimia forums not like us on their binge threads?

• ambrosial16 likes this

#45 ♧♢♡♤

♧♢♡♤

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

Omg this literally just happened to me yesterday and i feel like shit. I had to go out to eat cause it was a mother's day dinner and i probably consumed 2000 calories! I'm disgusting I know. I was doing so good too, and I'm so close to my first gw. I'm terrified I'm going to gain a lot from this. I'm guessing that it happened cause I knew I was going to have to eat so I fasted 2 day's before, and that led me to binge. But i need some help please. I've fasted all day today and plan to till tomorrow. Should I fast for a few days to throw off the binge?? I took some lax but idk what to do and I'm kinda freaking out about this.

#46 Guest_justanotherstruggle_*

Guest_justanotherstruggle_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:16 PM

I had some dried fruit that I didn't plan on having. Jumping jacks it is.

I am curious, why do the BED and Bulimia forums not like us on their binge threads?

Personally speaking because if your idea of a binge ishaving some unplanned fruit then it's just humiliating to people like me who binge on 3-7000 calories and don't purge I feel pathetic and horrible and to have someone say they just binged on some unplanned small snack makes us feel 10x worse
  • TangerineTea, saluki and Shesherebutdead like this

#47 garbagefaerie

garbagefaerie

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:33 PM

I was reading this forum an hour ago thinking to myself, "I'm glad I was good about my intake today, I'm proud of myself." 

Here I am, 1 square of raspberry dark chocolate (60), 1 bowl of oatmeal (158) and 4 tbsp (50ish) of mango sorbet later and I hate myself. 

5'7.5" (171 cm) // 22 years old

cw: 115.5 lbs (52.4 kg) // bmi: 17.9

lw: 101 lbs (45.8 kg) // bmi: 15.8

ugw: 98 lbs (44.5 kg) // bmi: 15.4

ug: recovery

ug: control

#48 Heisenbυrg

Heisenbυrg

Lord Heisenburg

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68546 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:36 PM

lmao

• iced tea, Ganja Gremlin and IMissS.P. like this

I have a youtube channel too!

subscribe if ya want

(going to upload videos soon!.. more ed content and random shit)

https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

"Heis,
You are you,
Perfection and goals,
How I long to see you be whole" - S'mores

#49 QuietOwlet

QuietOwlet

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3749 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:36 PM

I will live in this fourm .... See y'all later 😧😡😳
  • ambrosial16 likes this

I spent years telling myself that I was better than this but now I'm realizing that I'm not and I don't think I can handle myself anymore.

20qe6v4.gif

#50 Guest_xoxogenevieve2_*

Guest_xoxogenevieve2_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:38 PM

I am glad this was made!  I definitely feel like it'll help me binge less to avoid admitting it lol

• Bracken465 and Thegrump like this

#51 OrangePekoe

OrangePekoe

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:41 PM

I got some terrible news today, so I had a slice of quiche and gummies for dinner (550 calories). I'm trying to calm down with some green tea but it's been such an awful day.  :(

tumblr_nlaq8aGXw61qze3hdo1_500.gif?ref=w

Trying to Escape

#52 Bracken465

Bracken465

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:52 AM

carrot cake was a fear food of mine and has been for like the last 6 years... stupidly yesterday was having *one of those days* and i tried some at the cafe i work at and fell in love with it, then my boss asked if i wanted to take a couple slices home for the fam, so i did, ended up eating a shit load of carrot cake and ice cream. woke up this morning with a stomach that feels like its about to explode. binge farts. gross.

• pink.panda, Alice_In_Wonderland and AudiaB like this

#53 skinny violet butterflyx

skinny violet butterflyx

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:58 AM

Im really screwed up, I do well for 3,4 and even 7 days but even if it carry on for a month, I eventually end up binging.
And exactly what you said I count eating more than 500 calories a binge.
Maybe you think It's fine but I gained 12 fucking kilograms on binging on that low amount in a short period of time.....
  • pink.panda likes this

#54 Ganja Gremlin

Ganja Gremlin

The Real Goddess Ana

• Members
  • 14041 posts
  • Locationisolating myself from humanity

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:17 AM

I dont know if i should post in this but I am diagnosed with anorexia.  I binge everydy... and purge. my binges are in the 1000s ...and I dont feel guilty after because i dont gain weight and actually lose weight.  

i just binged on 2 bacon mcdoubles

2 mc chickens

a large fries

a jalepano cheese bagel with cream cheese

doritos 

2 bags of skittles

sour patch kids

and starbursts 

it was delicious 

• Bulimic Royalty, iced tea, Syndrome and 1 other like this

Height: 5 '6.75

Eating Disorder: Anorexia b/p subtype ( struggling to recover)

HW: 156 repulsive pounds ( bmi of 26 I think)

CW: 74.8 pounds/BMI 11.8

LW :74.8 pounds /bmi 11.8

GW: I don't even know anymore

UGW: RECOVERY AND SELF ACCEPTANCE AND NOT CARING ABOUT MY GOD DAMN WEIGHT ( to an extent of course, I never wanna get overweight)

#55 Ganja Gremlin

Ganja Gremlin

The Real Goddess Ana

• Members
  • 14041 posts
  • Locationisolating myself from humanity

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:20 AM

Personally speaking because if your idea of a binge ishaving some unplanned fruit then it's just humiliating to people like me who binge on 3-7000 calories and don't purge I feel pathetic and horrible and to have someone say they just binged on some unplanned small snack makes us feel 10x worse

I agree 100 percent. i dont even know why that question had to be asked I feel like its self explanatory 

• iced tea, Heisenbυrg, 89andahalf and 2 others like this

Height: 5 '6.75

Eating Disorder: Anorexia b/p subtype ( struggling to recover)

HW: 156 repulsive pounds ( bmi of 26 I think)

CW: 74.8 pounds/BMI 11.8

LW :74.8 pounds /bmi 11.8

GW: I don't even know anymore

UGW: RECOVERY AND SELF ACCEPTANCE AND NOT CARING ABOUT MY GOD DAMN WEIGHT ( to an extent of course, I never wanna get overweight)

#56 Guest_Gïngër_*

Guest_Gïngër_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:28 AM

• TangerineTea, iced tea and saluki like this

#57 weeds are flowers too

weeds are flowers too

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts
  • LocationIn a Galaxy Far...Far Away

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:58 AM

Totally feel free to post! its mainly just for acceptance and maybe a little comfort. the only reason it was steered away from people who sufer or have builimic/bed tendancies is because...well an anoreixc binge while causes just as much anxiety, tends to be offensive becuase it doesnt fit the qualified "binge" definition.. but if you arent offended and want to, feel free!

So is this thread only for restrictive subtypes? Not mad at all if that's the case. My binges are super ridiculous being b/p subtype, and comparable to some bulimics' binges.

Weeds are flowers too-Once you get to know them

#58 Guest_galahad_*

Guest_galahad_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:12 AM

Totally feel free to post! its mainly just for acceptance and maybe a little comfort. the only reason it was steered away from people who sufer or have builimic/bed tendancies is because...well an anoreixc binge while causes just as much anxiety, tends to be offensive becuase it doesnt fit the qualified "binge" definition.. but if you arent offended and want to, feel free!

Gotcha. I'll use my best judgement.

#59 weeds are flowers too

weeds are flowers too

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts
  • LocationIn a Galaxy Far...Far Away

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

Yup. There's ONLY one definition of a binge, despite what OP says about "different meanings for us" - not a thing, sorry OP, you can't redefine words - and regardless of whether OP said keep off if you have REAL binge behaviours, this thread is insulting and invalidating as fuck.

Yeah, ok, you ate more than you planned to and feel shit. You're still on a massive deficit. You did not, by any actual definition of the word, binge.

SO STOP SAYING YOU DID AND INVALIDATING THOSE WHO DO BINGE AND MAKING US FEEL CRAP MMKAY?????

Im only able to find your specific comment to quote? for some reason..im sure it just because im not doing something right. anyway. last thing i want to do is start an argument, obviously on a site with 1000's of users there wont be a thread where everyone agrees with what is said. But im unsure really, what i could have done differently? It is posted in the Ana forum, not General Discussions or Bulimia, or BED. Theres no reason for really any person who felt uncomfortable with the topic to really see it unless they wanted to. As i said in my  "into" an anorexics definition of "bingeing" can be offensive to others and i get that. But anorexics STILL FEEL like we have. It might not make sense to you because you aren't anorexic. So I dont know how to convey to you the anxiety and pain that can come from over-eating, since we also suffer from a DISORDER. Just because our binges arent 1000's of calories, it doesnt mean that we dont deserve a place to go and open up about it, share, and maybe help ease the discomfort, as well as also breaking the assumption that anoreixcs never break their rules.

If this thread didnt exist, frankly theyd probably just flood your Binge threads and wouldnt that be worse? you dont have to look. No one is making you feel like crap, especially when you bring it upon yourself to view a thread for people with a disorder, pretty much opposite of your own. Obviously it would have the potential to offend you? youre looking for it.

Also, if this thread didnt exist, the users who have already expressed gratitude at having a place to open up in a disorder that is hailed as extremely judgmental and strict, would have no real place to find some comfort and love. And you would really want that taken away? We cant talk about it with each other, in a separate forum, becuase you coming all the way into the forum to read and get angry is just unacceptable?

Im sorry your offended, that was obviously not the goal,regardless of how anyone reads it. But chill out. Give people some room to find help and love, especially when it has nothing to really do with you at all. dont go looking for a thread if you are just trying to cause problems. we all need help and listening ear, and us cranky anorexics deserve it too.

• Bellis, uglydotcom, Hangry Potter and 29 others like this

Weeds are flowers too-Once you get to know them

#60 Guest_boniver_*

Guest_boniver_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:23 AM

I ate a cup of gorilla munch with half a cup of soy milk for breakfast instead of the f**king orange I had planned fml :wacko: The only bright side is I'm able to fit it into my cal and fat limit....still feel guilty though. 

• Phish Lady and Sugarcoated like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users