What happens in UK WW meetings? - WeightWatchers - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What happens in UK WW meetings?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GeekyOwl

GeekyOwl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:38 AM

I'm just wondering what happens in WW meetings? At the moment I've been going to Slimming World - the plan sucks and I don't follow it (or rather, I apply all their restrictions, but there's no fucking way I'm eating all that unmeasured "free food" - unlimited pasta and potatoes my fat arse. I count calories on MFP). I go for the Image Therapy - having my weight loss or gain announced to the group and being held to account for it, explain what I did wrong if I gained and share a recipe and get a round of applause if I've lost - helps. Would I get that from WW, do you think? The plan sounds a bit less insane than SW, and the ability to eat some convenience foods like their canned soup instead of making everyfucking thing from scratch would fit much better around work and workouts - at the moment I'm spending less time on the exercise bike to prepare meals I could just buy, so counterproductive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 naturaldarling

naturaldarling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Teaville

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:34 PM

nothing interesting. you go in, get weighed and sit in a meeting where your leader will give a half hour talk about nutrition and top tips. sometimes the leader will give out certificates to people who've lost a lot of weight over a period of time and they will sell the weight watcher products by the sign in desk. similar to weight watchers, not really worth the money.

#3 Svelte and Sullen

Svelte and Sullen

Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

it's lame asf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users