body/muscle dysmorphia(?) vs anorexic tendencies: the ED civil war in my mind - Page 2 - Muscle Dysmorphia - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

body/muscle dysmorphia(?) vs anorexic tendencies: the ED civil war in my mind

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 ♡ Taytoe ♡

♡ Taytoe ♡

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:11 PM

I'm a little like this as well. My paranoia is more body fat. I want my body fat to be as low as possible. I'd go for a bulk/cut or lean massing thing perhaps if I could guarantee I actually was gaining muscle but in the end, too afraid of gaining fat instead of muscle. 

meeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooooo

• Fatcat1971 likes this

tumblr_inline_mjsfhoJldM1roozkr.gif

User: Taytoe

Height: 173 cm

Sw: 66.8

Cw: 66.4

Gw1: 62

Gw2: 60

Gw3: 58

#22 brogan0

brogan0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 09:18 AM

this is basically me exactly
i will binge like 4500 per day for 3 months while training upper body every single day then I will get really upset about the weight and cut to 600 daily for 3 months to finally like how the rest of my body looks again
then I will feel like I am too small in my arms and start all over again

#23 Fatcat1971

Fatcat1971

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2744 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:39 AM

To clarify:

I have a horrible fear of my arms being weak and skinny and noodle-y like 99% of the females my age. I love my strong arms...men may think they are too strong but I love being able to do pull-ups, lift my body weight easily, and I love the structure of arms like in the picture (less muscular than that guy of course): rounded shoulders, extremely visible biceps when flexing.

At the same time I want a low enough body fat to see my chest bones and ribs, my collarbones and hipbones jutting.

I don't want stick legs--I want shapely, thin legs. And a thigh gap (which I have, but it's not huge)

This is close to my ideal-- https://www.instagra...gleisberg&hl=en

She is my ideal too. I guess about 17% fat? My fat distribution never lats me look like that, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users